Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

Dickson County was a slip up game. We had our starting Center and Our Running back hurt that game as well. Chaz had a mishap game with three key interceptions in the first half. DC was up 21-0. I think its safe to say that Centennials offense 2nd half came roaring back. Plus we played really conservitive. Like i said earlier, Centennial is going to play like they have nothing to loose. Theyve never beaten brentwood, and a win At brentwood, IN the playoffs, against a TOP 5 team in the state, oh boy thats sweet.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson County was a slip up game. We had our starting Center and Our Running back hurt that game as well. Chaz had a mishap game with three key interceptions in the first half. DC was up 21-0. I think its safe to say that Centennials offense 2nd half came roaring back. Plus we played really conservitive. Like i said earlier, Centennial is going to play like they have nothing to loose. Theyve never beaten brentwood, and a win At brentwood, IN the playoffs, against a TOP 5 team in the state, oh boy thats sweet.

IMHO - you're an idiot. Brentwood over Centennial like stink on poop. Bruins will wear down Centennial.

I wish someone had the stat of the average amount of rushing yards Centennial allows per-game. Because I bet it is ridiculous. Dickson County put up 41 points against Centennial, and we did not drop back to pass once!!! 41 points on the ground!!! We ran a power-formation, stacked I, Double Tight-ends, everything about our Offense just screamed RUN!!! and the cougars of CHS still could not stop it. So how exactly will they be able to stop the balanced & disciplined attack of the Bruins?

Wow! How did you guys lose? Seriously.

First of all, what does Chaz being out of rhythm & your running back being hurt have to do with defending against the run, They are offensive players...let me hear about your D-line & Linebackers. The front-runners for the state title(Oakland, Brentwood, Franklin, Millington, Ootelwah) do two things effectively, Run-the-ball & play-good-solid-defense. Because until CHS starts to play that type of football...they will always fall victim to the other well-oiled-machines around the state.

Wow! How did you guys lose? Seriously.

We were absolute trash on the defensive side of the ball this year (watch any film on us, and you will see the same) Basically it boils down to the fact that we just allowed "more".

Um, so Chs might just be in a bit of some trouble. Chazmon Scales, #5, broke his right thumb in a contact drill today. He will not play the rest of the season, so that is awful news for Centennial. Our next up is Tj, a freshman, #2... definatley not chaz scales. Might as well write this off as a win bruins...

Oh no...

Good season, ya'll.

I've seen this sort of thing each year, and I say the same thing each year.

DO NOT "REPORT" INJURIES HAPPENING TO YOUR TEAM ON THESE THREADS!

It is idiotic to do so. You are not a journalist, and are not bound to "report" on your team's status. First of all- you are releasing information that opponent doesn't need to know about in it's preparations. Secondly- you could be right, but if the athlete plays, that injury is like blood in the water for sharks, and you may really get the athlete injured. Thirdly- unless you are the team physician, you could be wrong. Spreading false information about your team is not smart.

And I am saying this as a Brentwood supporter.

If indeed it IS true (and I won't believe it to be until game time and he's in street clothes), that is a terrible blow to a very gifted athlete.

I've seen this sort of thing each year, and I say the same thing each year.

DO NOT "REPORT" INJURIES HAPPENING TO YOUR TEAM ON THESE THREADS!

It is idiotic to do so. You are not a journalist, and are not bound to "report" on your team's status. First of all- you are releasing information that opponent doesn't need to know about in it's preparations. Secondly- you could be right, but if the athlete plays, that injury is like blood in the water for sharks, and you may really get the athlete injured. Thirdly- unless you are the team physician, you could be wrong. Spreading false information about your team is not smart.

And I am saying this as a Brentwood supporter.

If indeed it IS true (and I won't believe it to be until game time and he's in street clothes), that is a terrible blow to a very gifted athlete.

I also heard of this "rumor" because at this point that is exactly what it is. Anyways, I also understood from a questionable source that the Cougars were giving more attention to Kemp and Jackson in a wishbone look. I don't say this to start any false rumors. I just wanted to see if anyone out there can shed some light on the situation.