Cookeville at Oakland

2XxX0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Go Pats! Go Cavaliars! Is that how you spell it? Ya'll need to change your name to sumthin eaSIER to spel. Like the Cookeville Coon Hunters or Cookeville Crotch-Rockets..ooh ooh thats a good one."

Or how about you learn to spell it right.

I say go CAVS..... the underdog wins in a nail bitter. I think it will be even closer than Cookeville's game against Siegal.

CHS- 20

OHS- 18

Last second TD

P.S. i was looking at Oakland's little blog and it already has Oakland playing Wilson Central or Smyrna. What's up with that? Is there something that someone knows and want to share with the rest of us?

Anything can happen any given Friday night, ask DB!

Cav fans i will be coming down for the game tonight. I am excited. I plan to sit on the 50 yard line back row.

It is just a web site, they are just viewers a heads up on what the next game could be. I think everyone associated with Oakland knows tonight is by no means a gimme and the Cavs are probably the best overall team Oakland has faced up to this point. Oakland has history on their side, as well as the fact that all of Cookeville's losses this year have come on the road, does that mean Oakland is a lock to win? Absolutely not. I feel pretty good about Oakland's chances, but regardless of the score, I am really proud of our kids and what they have accomplised this year

"Go Pats! Go Cavaliars! Is that how you spell it? Ya'll need to change your name to sumthin eaSIER to spel. Like the Cookeville Coon Hunters or Cookeville Crotch-Rockets..ooh ooh thats a good one."

Or how about you learn to spell it right.

I say go CAVS..... the underdog wins in a nail bitter. I think it will be even closer than Cookeville's game against Siegal.

CHS- 20

OHS- 18

Last second TD

P.S. i was looking at Oakland's little blog and it already has Oakland playing Wilson Central or Smyrna. What's up with that? Is there something that someone knows and want to share with the rest of us?

Anything can happen any given Friday night, ask DB!

Cav fans i will be coming down for the game tonight. I am excited. I plan to sit on the 50 yard line back row.

You know what? I wondered if anyone else noticed that! It is like they can actually see into the future. I sure would be afraid it would put bad JUJU on the Pats.

I'll bet Dobbins Bennett could tell them a thing or two about "loosing".

You know what? I wondered if anyone else noticed that! It is like they can actually see into the future. I sure would be afraid it would put bad JUJU on the Pats.

I'll bet Dobbins Bennett could tell them a thing or two about "loosing".

No different than any prominent program putting the schedule and dates for the weeks of the playoffs leading up to the championship game. Does it say, Cookeville is a bum, they ought to not even show up, no, it just lists the schedule and gives Oakland fans a glimpse of what is to come should the Patriots win tonight. But by all means, if it makes Cookeville fans feel better, run with it...............

Oakland may not win, but we sure as heck expect to win. I hope Cookeville plans on trying to make it a low scoring game, because these 21-28 point totals for the Cavs will not materialize.

I've watch Cookeville all year and they are a very solid team. The things i can see againist them will be their size and coaching. Oakland is a typical Region 4 team- Big and Fast. Also the Cavs coaching has been a little too predictable. In the MUS game it seemed to me unless Zac Salda turn into the Hulk they couldnt move the ball much because just handed the ball off to him all night. Still i see this be a great game.

Cavs- 17

Oakland- 24

Thanks, 85. Was one of Oakland's better performances on the season, minus the 2 early turnovers. Oakland's defensive staff made some great adjustments after Cookeville's lone score.

Well you know being from White County I can't root for Cookeville in any way whatsoever. It's in my blood. HA! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />