Knoxville Catholic vs Anderson County

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow how quickly we forget or perhaps just don't know.

AC may not be Fulton, but they sure went to their (Fulton"s) house and beat the stew out of them this year.

Boy thats awful brave of you Mavfan ... take a shot at Fulton on a down year huh ... beat the stew out of them ??

28-13 was the score as I recall ... I guess you were blinded by the fact in the 3 meetings in 2006 and 2007 that Falcons outscored AC 100 - 7 ... now you might call that beating the stew out of someone but I dont think 28-13 qualifies ... I know you are just gonna come back with AC is still in and falcons didnt make playoffs .. yea it hurts when you have been there to the Boro 5 out the last 6 years ... but AC wouldnt know anything about how that experience feels and they wont this year either ..... either way Falcons and AC will both be watching the 3A state championship on TV this year ... hang in there though Mav Fan you might see it in your lifetime ... GO Catholic beat the STEW out of AC !!!

I dont think qbsdad is a Halls fan. Someone that knows told me he was from Carter, unless there are two people with close to the same name. With that being said, I do agree with qbsdad on one thing...play for your own school or work harder to make it, dont cheat the way Kerr does. I've always heard he cheated when he was at Halls and I know he cheated when he went to AC. He a bunch of players from Campbell Co., but couldnt win with them, so now hes going back to Halls and stealing one of ours...but he wont win this Friday night. He needs to retire and let an honest person take over that job. Wait a minute, is there any honest coaches at AC? Didnt those too brother that are coaching there now live in Campbell Co and then transer to AC?

Go ahead olhickory, take up for Lieing Larry Kerr. I have always been told if Kerr moves he mouth, hes lieing!

Wow how quickly we forget or perhaps just don't know. As was stated TURNOVERS alone are the reason AC lost to Catholic last time. People forget that last year it took some what we will call questionable officiating at home for Catholic to come up with the win against AC in the regular season. I know last year doesn't matter its too different teams. My point is Catholic is not invincible. Catholic historically in the playoffs loses in this round. AC may not be Fulton, but they sure went to their (Fulton"s) house and beat the stew out of them this year. Now it is important to note that AC has not played a complete game against a playoff caliber team this year since then. It will take AC executing and playing a full game on both sides of the ball. This is a winnable game for either team and I think it will be closer then people expect. The frustrating part as a fan is that Catholic has ran the same 4 plays for 3 years, and yet they execute so well and are so well disciplined and coached that they are hard to beat. I know I just complimented them, please forgive me. My point is everyone knows what they are going to run, its just a matter of stopping it. Best of luck to both teams I have been looking forward to this game for a long time. GO MAVS!!!

I guess Ryan Walden's 200 receiving yards had nothing to do with them beating you guys 27-14 last year. This years game was physical and it should be Friday. Good luck to both teams.

I dont think qbsdad is a Halls fan. Someone that knows told me he was from Carter, unless there are two people with close to the same name. With that being said, I do agree with qbsdad on one thing...play for your own school or work harder to make it, dont cheat the way Kerr does. I've always heard he cheated when he was at Halls and I know he cheated when he went to AC. He a bunch of players from Campbell Co., but couldnt win with them, so now hes going back to Halls and stealing one of ours...but he wont win this Friday night. He needs to retire and let an honest person take over that job. Wait a minute, is there any honest coaches at AC? Didnt those too brother that are coaching there now live in Campbell Co and then transer to AC?

Go ahead olhickory, take up for Lieing Larry Kerr. I have always been told if Kerr moves he mouth, hes lieing!

dden, take some grammar lessons, those TWO brothers are from Campbell County, but they were not recruited to come here. Niether was 22. Ask your head coach, he signed a letter saying he was not recruited. 22 came to AC on his own. He has grown in our system. I don't need to take up for Coach Kerr, his record speaks for itself, 36 years over 270 wins. Many coaches would love to have it. It is called winner winner chicken dinner. You should try some instead of being jealous of a man who has been successful. Winning seems to matter most in East Tennessee, just ask Coach Fulmer, and Larry Kerr has done that for a long time. dden, use the ABC check before you post again, it is a neat button that can save us a laugh.

My children attend Anderson County High School. Because they attend that school, they play sports there...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. We live in Campbell County. I chose to send my children there ( My oldest graduated from AC in 2004) because I wanted them to get the best education possible. The teachers and coaches are wonderful. People should not pass judgment on things they no nothing about. Name calling is wrong.... Parents make the best choices they can for their children. Unless it breaks a rule ( and I'm sure someone would call it in) what a parent does for their child is not anyone elses business.

Catholic 21 Anderson County 14 /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />

Lets talk about the game. We have two good programs with good players and coaches. Check out the preview of the game at http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/08_opposition, this is a preview for both teams. Hope you enjoy and Region 2-3A does it again sweeping Region 1. Hope everybody stays injury free.

I guess Ryan Walden's 200 receiving yards had nothing to do with them beating you guys 27-14 last year. This years game was physical and it should be Friday. Good luck to both teams.

Was the questionable officiating referring to Walden's 95 yd TD that was called back on a bogus block in the back (clearly a bad call watching the film) that was about 20 yards behind the play???

Lets talk about the game. We have two good programs with good players and coaches. Check out the preview of the game at http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/08_opposition, this is a preview for both teams. Hope you enjoy and Region 2-3A does it again sweeping Region 1. Hope everybody stays injury free.

BUMP. Don't let qbdad and dden take away from the game of the week. Buy the ticket ktown, you won't be disappointed.

Nice preview Max. Job well done.