Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

I know a guy who is a great freind of mine.Hes coached football at the high school level,and hes also a DOCTOR,he said he would love to help with your problem.So just let me know and i can set that up for u.I'm really worried about you.Be glad to help you with the truth,so u can get through this,because if u don't,u will have to go through life with all the lies in ur head,and thats not fair to you.All kids fib to their parents,but its up to us parents to seek the truth,so i hope you go seeking.I'm just a phone call away.

HERES THAT NUMBER AGAIN 1-800-GET-HELP

Nothing in that post but the truth, man, sorry that it is hard for you. Maybe your "DR." friend can prescribe you something in a liquid form since you can't swallow the truth pill.

You talk to me as though we are not friends anymore, if I thought we weren't friends anymore I don't know if I could bare it.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in that post but the truth, man, sorry that it is hard for you. Maybe your "DR." friend can prescribe you something in a liquid form since you can't swallow the truth pill.

You talk to me as though we are not friends anymore, if I thought we weren't friends anymore I don't know if I could bare it.

Thats what freinds are for.I'm trying to help you out.The truth to all of this would settle so much sorrow.I know your afraid to hear the truth,because you know it would break your heart,but in order to get better you have to face your fears,and when your ready i'm here to help.The truth shall set you free.

Thats what freinds are for.I'm trying to help you out.The truth to all of this would settle so much sorrow.I know your afraid to hear the truth,because you know it would break your heart,but in order to get better you have to face your fears,and when your ready i'm here to help.The truth shall set you free.

I don't need your help, I saw the truth that I spoke of this season, and that is the truth I was most interested in. I would rather talk about the future of Sequoyah high school rather than this juvenile stuff you keep bringing up.

Took a while for this team to play up to its potential but in the last part of the season they were as good as anyone in the region, would have liked to seen them in the playoffs, but Notre Dame game came back to bite them. Coach Satterfield proved he should have been hired several years ago, and the coaching staff as a whole was greatly improved. Coaches like Berrong, Sharp, and Wiggins helped alot and were all a huge improvement from the assistants that we had in the past and hope to see them back out again next year.

FINALLY HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I know you are hurting ,by posting things like this time after time after time.Anyone can go back and look at all your previous post and see that.But if you knew the truth about what really went on, it would help get this anger out of you,it would hurt for awhile, but soon get better.I know its hard for you to swallow,but time heals all wounds,but u have to know the truth 1st.You can call or come by and we can discuss it,and if you don't like what you hear,then no harm done,because its already eating at you anyway,but maybe just maybe,this can be a cure.Hope i can help.

I know you are hurting ,by posting things like this time after time after time.Anyone can go back and look at all your previous post and see that.But if you knew the truth about what really went on, it would help get this anger out of you,it would hurt for awhile, but soon get better.I know its hard for you to swallow,but time heals all wounds,but u have to know the truth 1st.You can call or come by and we can discuss it,and if you don't like what you hear,then no harm done,because its already eating at you anyway,but maybe just maybe,this can be a cure.Hope i can help.

I think you finally flipped, you have lost it, yeap your gone, straight jacket time for you. Did you go to any games? Did I mention you lost it. Just kep doing what your doing showing your true colors, I was right about you all along.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

We have no middle school teams. So how has that hurt the LL? The only thing that has hurt the LL is the LL its self. Both of these LL programs are always down toward the bottom in total wins in thier league. Sure there might be a team here and there that will be a little better than .500, but thats about it.

OK, i was just curious what you mean by "The only thing that has hurt the LL is the LL itself." Everything you say about the wins and losses are true and every now and then there is a team which does well. The Sequoyah Conference in my opinion is one of toughest conferences in TN. As a youth comissioner, I am always open to hear the ideas you might have to make the programs better.

I think you finally flipped, you have lost it, yeap your gone, straight jacket time for you. Did you go to any games? Did I mention you lost it. Just kep doing what your doing showing your true colors, I was right about you all along.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Okay i can see its eating at u about the playing time,so i won't bother you about it anymore.But if you want to know what really happened just call or come by.

Dropped in on this thread to get some info on Sequoyah High. My team, CAK, has added ya'll to the 2009 schedule. Looks like you will be coming to Knoxville next year. I'm trying to catch up on what style of team you have.

Glad to hear that we will be playing you folks next year. It is always good to see a new team on the schedule.

Sequoyah ran Wing T last season, however I don't expect to see it again next season. We lost a lot of tallent this season but we will still have a lot of potential coming back next year as well.

Glad to hear that we will be playing you folks next year. It is always good to see a new team on the schedule.

Sequoyah ran Wing T last season, however I don't expect to see it again next season. We lost a lot of tallent this season but we will still have a lot of potential coming back next year as well.

Wing T is a bad word. Webb runs it to perfection and they destroyed us with it this past year. A couple other teams we played ran it as well, but we defended their version of it better than we did against Webb. Our D was weak at the beginning of the year but steadily improved. Our offense had too many injuries and turnovers to ever get into sync, but we spread the field and throw the ball about 70% of the time. We have no super stars, just an overall team concept. We usually are the smallest team on the field. Our schedule is difficult so I'm not sure about wins/loses for '09. I too like to see new teams and am looking forward to our game with Sequoyah.

I know its a boo boo on your part,but we ran the double wing ,not the wing-t.I know you know more about football then that,so it has to be a type-o.Just thought i would help you out.No thanks needed.