Smyrna football Player arrested

bigredbird

wrong pimpin'. ur word aint rite. u mad cause i tell it lik it is.

Here is what it is ,you guys are going to line up with the two time state champs on a cold wet

field Friday nite.Everything that has been reported and written will be forgotten about.

Smyrna is not going to be distracted . I want to see WC 's "A" game so that there can be no excuses.

If Woods does not play its no big deal, because, there is a big hungry dog ready to be unleashed

to take his place.

I only have one suggestion for coach Williams........RELEASE THE HOUNDS !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smyrna fans are so cocky /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it will be a good game if he plays or not.

Given that their program is the 2 time defending state champions and has won 6 of their last 7 games, I would they have a right to be. I dont know if you can call them cocky when you guys predict every game to be a 14-28 point win for WC.

yeah ,"Pimpin "I just got word you are a WC player. You just joined CoachT Monday

because of this game and you dont even talk the slang correctly ,ha !

Good try on trying to stir things up !

Hey I hope you guys run more than those same three plays .

Funniest post of the year. Its amazing how they run the same three plays as if no one has

caught on to their scheme ! shocking how they beat cookeville tho

It is clear the Smyrna player should be jailed immediately. A trial would be a waste of time. The media has investigated this and those who have read the acconts all agree that this was an atrocious act based on all the facts thay have read in the paper or seen on TV.

I would go one step further the coach should be fired and the team disbanded for a year till control can be regained.

signed

THE DUKE LACROSS TEAM

funny how quick we forget sometimes*

for you folks that dont know this guy is a white racist poster. his dilalect is to make fun of blacks basically saying they are all thugs and talk like that.

ignore him - check out when he starteed posting the week of the wc game vs smyrna

I am suprised coach t has not banished his racist remarks and pretend dialouge

It is clear the Smyrna player should be jailed immediately. A trial would be a waste of time. The media has investigated this and those who have read the acconts all agree that this was an atrocious act based on all the facts thay have read in the paper or seen on TV.

I would go one step further the coach should be fired and the team disbanded for a year till control can be regained.

signed

THE DUKE LACROSS TEAM

funny how quick we forget sometimes*

If there is any way you can make that possible this week, please do. Would save me considerable time and stress /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

for you folks that dont know this guy is a white racist poster. his dilalect is to make fun of blacks basically saying they are all thugs and talk like that.

ignore him - check out when he starteed posting the week of the wc game vs smyrna

I am suprised coach t has not banished his racist remarks and pretend dialouge

I agree......and one other thing....he's an idiot.