Smyrna football Player arrested

bigredbird

Bail @ 32,000 only cost the player 3200.00 to get out of jail. If the judge felt that he was a safety risk the bail would have been 1 million+ so that it would cost him 100 grand (10%) or more to get out on bail.

[/quote

They do not have to have a reason to suspend anyone. I doubt anyone would have to get out a check book at all in this case. If anyone would sue they are thugs also. Schools have their own law enforcement (so to speak). They can do whatever. I would think this a good reason to suspend.

Athletes should be held at higher standards. Younger children look up to them.

Dangerous place in Smyrna. Cookeville played them last year in the first round and all their players got their personal stuff stolen at the school. Cell phones, ipods, money, etc. were stolen.

If anyone is playing at Smyrna, watch out for your stuff. They steal there!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bail @ 32,000 only cost the player 3200.00 to get out of jail. If the judge felt that he was a safety risk the bail would have been 1 million+ so that it would cost him 100 grand (10%) or more to get out on bail.

Come on!! You don??™t think that a judge feels that Officers discovering a .32-caliber pistol there, along with two or three pill bottles that had black powder inside. Is a big deal!! You think the judge didn??™t feel it was a big deal that houses on both sides of the home were evacuated and a bomb squad from the Tennessee Highway Patrol was called to inspect the items?

He was transported to the Rutherford County jail and was released on $32,000 bond. It was a big deal!

They are well within their rights to sit him. He was arrested. That is a fact and a coach can sit a player for a lot less serious thing then being arrested without a lawsuit. That too is a fact!

I agree. The 18 year old was arrested and should not be allowed to play. Playing sports and representing your school are a privelage not a right. I for one would not want a person with these thug like accusations representing my team or school. The facts right now say he was arrested thats all that should be considered right now. Cops dont arrest people for nothing. It is not gonna ruin this kids life to sit out a game while the real adults find out the truth. If he were arrested on school grounds do you think they would wait and see what the courts say? No his butt would be suspended and maybe expelled. Schools in Tennessee have a No Tolerance law against weapons on school grounds. Maybe in the long run the real facts may come out until then why give an 18 year old that was arrested days ago the privelage of playing scholastic sports and representing a school? Sit his butt out and save your reputation.

Cops dont arrest people for nothing ? Does the name Richard Jewell mean anything to you ? that

was a slam dunk case until they found out all the facts !

This is the coaches decision to make. Dont try to tell him how to do his job and he wont try to tell

you how to flip those burgers at Burger King.

Look on a serious note Smyrna doesnt need D woods to beat WC.

y ya'll on me so bad. i may cant spell but im smart enuff 2 no this kid shouldnt pla. pimpin!!!!

I get the feeling that YOBOY is most likely a WC player who is afraid to faceoff with woods again.

All he (yoboy) ever says is " he shouldnt play ,he shouldnt play ". If Mr Woods does play Friday nite

I hope he has not been reading these post because he's gonna be in a bad mood !

Cops dont arrest people for nothing ? Does the name Richard Jewell mean anything to you ? that

was a slam dunk case until they found out all the facts !

This is the coaches decision to make. Dont try to tell him how to do his job and he wont try to tell

you how to flip those burgers at Burger King.

Look on a serious note Smyrna doesnt need D woods to beat WC.

As for your last question.........no they don't..........They have a great D and he is a great player but they can win this one without him.

Come on!! You don??™t think that a judge feels that Officers discovering a .32-caliber pistol there, along with two or three pill bottles that had black powder inside. Is a big deal!! You think the judge didn??™t feel it was a big deal that houses on both sides of the home were evacuated and a bomb squad from the Tennessee Highway Patrol was called to inspect the items?

He was transported to the Rutherford County jail and was released on $32,000 bond. It was a big deal!

They are well within their rights to sit him. He was arrested. That is a fact and a coach can sit a player for a lot less serious thing then being arrested without a lawsuit. That too is a fact!

You sir are correct ! They are well within thier right to sit him.....OR not to sit him !

I get the feeling that YOBOY is most likely a WC player who is afraid to faceoff with woods again.

All he (yoboy) ever says is " he shouldnt play ,he shouldnt play ". If Mr Woods does play Friday nite

IF HE IS CENTRAL FAN I WOULD HATE TO KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS BECAUSE THIS PERSON IS GIVING WHO EVER THEY ARE FOR A BAD NAME WITH WHAT THEY ARE SAYING AND HOW THEY ARE ACTING /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I know its not the guy who is facing Woods on Friday. I think its some random fan from wither team trying to stir things up. Also, I think something like this should be posted to let everyone know. Both teams will still be focused, It will be one heck of a game.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

no pla abd. read my post pimpin. my boy plas at shs. he say dude is plain. he say it ain't rite an he on the team. that my beef homslice. wak up pimpin. u jus mad cus we rite.