Smyrna football Player arrested

bigredbird

You are really starting to upset me with your posts. He is not 20!!!!!! You need to learn to post facts and he being 20 years old is not a fact.

Man you've only been on here a few hours and you have sure upset a lot of folks. Yes, you have a right to post but please post facts, not garbage.

my home boy play at shs. he say it tru. and it said in the dnj that he was 20 pimpin!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the young man does not live at home with his parents or legal guardians it is a violation of the TSSAA rules. If he turned 19 before August 1st, he is not eligible. It is sad that he and his family were arrested and we should not presume that the young man is guilty before he has his day in court but I think there is more to this than meets the eye. The DNJ reported him to be 20 years old on Monday based on a police report and now they have changed their story. Every coach in TN was receiving text messages about this story late into the night and I heard about it from a Hamilton County coach. If nothing else it is a huge distraction to the Bulldogs.

If the young man does not live at home with his parents or legal guardians it is a violation of the TSSAA rules. If he turned 19 before August 1st, he is not eligible. It is sad that he and his family were arrested and we should not presume that the young man is guilty before he has his day in court but I think there is more to this than meets the eye. The DNJ reported him to be 20 years old on Monday based on a police report and now they have changed their story. Every coach in TN was receiving text messages about this story late into the night and I heard about it from a Hamilton County coach. If nothing else it is a huge distraction to the Bulldogs.

This is correct. He would not be eligible to play any of the games at that age, regardless of arrests. He should be kicked off the team. IMO.

my home boy play at shs. he say it tru. and it said in the dnj that he was 20 pimpin!!!

The DNJ is not in the business of protecting the Bulldog football program. If he was 20 they would not have corrected the article.

This is ridicules, why would a 20 year old kid be in High school? How could they not know this? They have records on file. I'm not buying this. It??™s all Crap!

Quit trying to stir the pot. You join this site a few hours ago and this is what your first post is about? What??™s the deal?

Let the facts come out!!!!! You don't know JACK about this!! If you do then you??™re a cop or a family member and in that case you should not be posting info on here.

Grow up!!!!!

This is not a JOKE!!!!

Unless the school can find a loophole the kid will play until he is proven guilty in a court of law. The school board, principal & coach want nothing to do with high profile legal problems.

30 years ago the player would have been sent packing by the coach or the coach would have been tared and feathered.

The DNJ is not in the business of protecting the Bulldog football program. If he was 20 they would not have corrected the article.

This is ridicules, why would a 20 year old kid be in High school? How could they not know this? They have records on file. I'm not buying this. It??™s all Crap!

Quit trying to stir the pot. You join this site a few hours ago and this is what your first post is about? What??™s the deal?

Let the facts come out!!!!! You don't know JACK about this!! If you do then you??™re a cop or a family member and in that case you should not be posting info on here.

Grow up!!!!!

This is not a JOKE!!!!

y all the hate pimpin??? i ain't got a pot to stir. dnj may be wrong, but my boy say he playin. that ain't rite

Grow up!!!!!

This is not a JOKE!!!!

Why do you let someone like that get under your skin? At the top of the page hit my controls then on the left under options do what you need to do.

bison4 you wrote "If the young man does not live at home with his parents or legal guardians it is a violation of the TSSAA rules. If he turned 19 before August 1st, he is not eligible."

Where is this coming from? What do you mean this young man does not live at home? You are saying IF, IF, IF based on WHAT! You??™re going off a printing error in the DNJ that was corrected and a post from a dude who has no clue what is going on in the real world. He's saying a friend on the team told him he's playing and we buy that.

Why do you let someone like that get under your skin? At the top of the page hit my controls then on the left under options do what you need to do.

Because this in not a joke. These are very serious charges this young man is facing and he is playing around with it like it's a game. He should not write crap like that without a challenge.

You may be right. He's not worth it. My BP is going up.

Grow up!!!!!

This is not a JOKE!!!!

well its public record his arrest data so it can be found .....no he does not play

u runnin game, not me. no matta what he shouldnt pla. i hope it works out 4 him. jus chill pimpin, if it aint tru about 20 cool, but wit dem papers on him he should chill and let his team do wat dey do

Unless the school can find a loophole the kid will play until he is proven guilty in a court of law. The school board, principal & coach want nothing to do with high profile legal problems.

30 years ago the player would have been sent packing by the coach or the coach would have been tared and feathered.

What? I'm confused. The kid was arrested and released on Bail. Why would he not be expelled from school (Pending Trial)?

What is the law?