John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jenkins better watch out for portland. they gave them a run last year. his team is weaker and they are better.

I'VE HEARD THE LAST 2 YEARS HOW GOOD PORTLAND WILL BE AND IM STILL WAITING. I KNOW THEY LOST 2 BIG GUYS AND HODGES. I ALSO HEARD DOMINIQUE ISNT PLAYING. I SEE IT AS

1/2 -STATION CAMP AND WHITE HOUSE

3-GOODPASTURE

4-DCA

5/6-PORTLAND/GREENBRIER.

I DON'T THINK DOUBLE J IS TO CONCERNED WITH PORTLAND.

jenkins better watch out for portland. they gave them a run last year. his team is weaker and they are better.

I think the only thing John worries about when he plays Portland is how many he will score and by what quarter will they pull him. No offense, but Portland hasn't put up much of a fight since Corey Brewer left. If Corey was still there, then John would watch out for the panthers. But Brewer isn't coming back so, Jenkins will rest easy.

I think the only thing John worries about when he plays Portland is how many he will score and by what quarter will they pull him. No offense, but Portland hasn't put up much of a fight since Corey Brewer left. If Corey was still there, then John would watch out for the panthers. But Brewer isn't coming back so, Jenkins will rest easy.

LOL

Outside of being a great player this young man is a story that all players should want to know. The rules he sets for himself and being accountable for every missed shot. This guy wants to be perfect and he thrives on being just that. We all know you can't be perfect but you can get close and that's how this kid works. He has the sweetest jumper I've ever seen. Really impossible to block if he gets it above his head. put it this way if he pulls up on u 20 times he is expecting to hit all 20 in any position on the floor. Told his Dad he has D- 1 written all over him. His Dad say you think ? I know Mr. Jenkins ! The 2 summers he teamed up with Chase Dunn Livingston Academy, Craig Nowlin Riverdale, Devin Ramsey Livinston Academy and Joey Lee Riverdale on Murfreesboro Stars. Those guys was killing everything that moved and after that he went over to Tn. Tigers a team that was loaded from top to bottom. After this kid stepped on the floor on the big stage he was a instant star. Believe me this kid will play in the NBA. Bottom line he has what we say is ...IT... the kid will not go quietly and all the luck to you John and don't change one thing and remember the only one that's going to stop you from being the player you want to be is you. Your a great kid with a wonderful family and everybody has to have that support stem an your Dad has been that and more. Way to go Big John Jenkins. I was blessed to have coached this kid for a couple of summers. He would miss a shot and would act like the world was about to end /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and I would say John we have only played 10 mins and you have 20 points of our teams 30 points. That didn't seem to help none because he wanted those other four shots he just missed more than the ones he had made. Its all how you look at things because if you make a bunch of small mistakes and you put them all together then you have one big problem. From me to you John the thing next will be the SEC and the talent level is going to be off the chart at time so this year is the year you complete yourself by saying DEFENSE is what going to help me stay on the floor and pave my way to the NBA. This young man is /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> for basketball. I think his trade mark is the fade away and the walk and skip after he burns the net. Drive over to Station Camp and see him for about $5, because after that the price of admission will go up ! Get your /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> before you sit down because this is one player you don't want to miss. THIS IS THE JOHN JENKINS I KNOW !!!!!!

CoachT, January 3rd at Station Camp they play Livingston Academy. Potentially a barn burner, and you get to see him and Chase Dunn go at it. Last year in the Region Semis Dunn had 49, Jenkins had 36. Should be an awesome game.

He needs to play defense this season if he wants to repeat as Mr.BBall. (imo)

I too look for the Livingston game to be a good one. LA will win it by 10+ though.