Where will Lunsford be Next year

tunesquad

It`s Kinda weird not seeing hampton go to the semis seems like they have lived there for the past few seasons........But anyways Will Lunsford stay at Hampton or will he go somewhere else......And if he does go somewhere who will take that team over.....What will Little Luns do, will he stay and help hampton or will he go elsewhere also.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It`s Kinda weird not seeing hampton go to the semis seems like they have lived there for the past few seasons........But anyways Will Lunsford stay at Hampton or will he go somewhere else......And if he does go somewhere who will take that team over.....What will Little Luns do, will he stay and help hampton or will he go elsewhere also.

I think he will stay where he is at. Too much talent coming up. He knows that and he'll stay put. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rumors show up every year,but the first thing that would have to happen ,someone would have to offer him a job.I don't even know of a school in this area whose hunting a Coach. Hampton does have a good group coming back, but most schools have talent if you can get um out. I do know one thing , he has had the privalegge of coaching some fine kids and football players at Hampton.

Rumors show up every year,but the first thing that would have to happen ,someone would have to offer him a job.I don't even know of a school in this area whose hunting a Coach. Hampton does have a good group coming back, but most schools have talent if you can get um out. I do know one thing , he has had the privalegge of coaching some fine kids and football players at Hampton.

Some of those rumors have trickled all the way down to Cosby, not going to say anything but that because it is not my place, but I have heard that he may be looking at a change. Not stirring the pot just passing on info. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Some of those rumors have trickled all the way down to Cosby, not going to say anything but that because it is not my place, but I have heard that he may be looking at a change. Not stirring the pot just passing on info. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The rumors are not a secret in this area anyway, I've heard some that are just flat out crazy and some that are very possible. I have my own selfish wishes, But my wishes don't put the bread on his table.

This is what I think will happen by the time Pujo's boys are in high school. Big Mike will be retired and little Mike will come to Cloudland and help Robbie coach Pujo's boys and Cloudland will have one of the most dominant teams in history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How's that for a wish list. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> By that time, my little girls will be playing flag. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unicoi Co. Little Luns will follow.

This is what I think will happen by the time Pujo's boys are in high school. Big Mike will be retired and little Mike will come to Cloudland and help Robbie coach Pujo's boys and Cloudland will have one of the most dominant teams in history. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How's that for a wish list. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> By that time, my little girls will be playing flag. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Never know ,but I could live with that. The potential is definately there.

I really didn't want to comment on this, but since its up and going I'm gonna put my 2 cents worth up. First of all, let me say that Coach Lunsford is as good as a coach as you will find. The man knows what hes doing. He has a football mind that is unbelievable. As the old saying goes, he's forgotten more than I will ever know. We all know why these rumours are around and we also know that a select bunch of parents took it upon themselves to complain about some things that really should not have been complained about. I do know that if these so called parents had the guts to go talk with Coach, he would be more than understanding with the way they felt. But as usual, agendas of some ruin it for all of us. All I have to say is we have lost one coach already. That was a travesty. (money talks) If these people, and you know who you are, and I know who you are!, thinks that Coach doesnt bring more experience, passion for the game, coaching skills, and just a all around hope for success for these kids, you are insane. Don't let jealousy and greed and everything that goes with that ruin what we have. Not only am I talking to some parents, I am also talking about some coaches, and some people in an office down the road. Coach Lunsford is an awesome coach, mentor, and a wonderful guy. He puts everything and everyone before himself. Plus, you will not find anyone that cares about these kids more than he does. He likes discipline. There is nothing wrong with that. That is what we need and have needed. I don't know what coach is going to do, but I'm in his corner and I will be the first to stand up for him.

The rumors are not a secret in this area anyway, I've heard some that are just flat out crazy and some that are very possible. I have my own selfish wishes, But my wishes don't put the bread on his table.

I bet I know about the one that is very possible, I think thats the one I'm talking about, maybe not but I think I might. No matter what happens I wish Coach Lunsford the best!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really didn't want to comment on this, but since its up and going I'm gonna put my 2 cents worth up. First of all, let me say that Coach Lunsford is as good as a coach as you will find. The man knows what hes doing. He has a football mind that is unbelievable. As the old saying goes, he's forgotten more than I will ever know. We all know why these rumours are around and we also know that a select bunch of parents took it upon themselves to complain about some things that really should not have been complained about. I do know that if these so called parents had the guts to go talk with Coach, he would be more than understanding with the way they felt. But as usual, agendas of some ruin it for all of us. All I have to say is we have lost one coach already. That was a travesty. (money talks) If these people, and you know who you are, and I know who you are!, thinks that Coach doesnt bring more experience, passion for the game, coaching skills, and just a all around hope for success for these kids, you are insane. Don't let jealousy and greed and everything that goes with that ruin what we have. Not only am I talking to some parents, I am also talking about some coaches, and some people in an office down the road. Coach Lunsford is an awesome coach, mentor, and a wonderful guy. He puts everything and everyone before himself. Plus, you will not find anyone that cares about these kids more than he does. He likes discipline. There is nothing wrong with that. That is what we need and have needed. I don't know what coach is going to do, but I'm in his corner and I will be the first to stand up for him.

The thing that most poeple don't understand is that the one thing he hates about the whole coaching thing is being hard on the kids. Its sort of like raising you're own kids. You hate like heck to have to punish or chew their butts , but smart people understand that if you don't expect their best ,you're usually not gouing to get it. Teen age kids are generally the worst. Its their job to be lazy and give half effort , its other people's jobs to see that it don't happen. He gave his all when he played the game ,he wants the same effort out of the kids he Coaches. I hope some day my kids get the oppertunity to play for Mike and I'm sure he will be tougher on them than anyone, thats fine with me , I want them to be the best thaey can be. He's one person that can get it out of um. Good coaches and teachers are usually not the best loved, but they are the best for our kids.