Where will Lunsford be Next year

tunesquad

We had the same problem at Cloudland during the Lunsford and Byrd years. Too many fans on the sideline and in the locker room. When Robbie took over, he cut a lot of that out. The Lockerroom is for coaches and players only. Also, I think students and students only should carry the water bucket. Not people who have hung around the school for 20 years. Its just my opinion, but I think it makes the team look bad. I'm talking about Cloudland by the way.

JC Campbell is still the head coach at Hampton and it is he who should put a stop to this.

As for the parents who want to stand on the sideline.....don't you think your kids are old enough to be potty trained by now?? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I still want to know where will Coach Lunsford be next year?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right!! I was wrong in my reply to 96Dog and I apologize for the remark I made.

With that being said I have my own reasons for for Coach Lunsford staying at Hampton. I would hate to see him go and it would have a very promising upcoming team hurt. I have had serveral parents to tell me that if Lunsford left their children would not be playing.

In my opinion ,Mike needs to be a head Coach somewhere, he's alot better when he's in charge of everything. Hampton should be just fine with the other coaches they have. They have at least 100,000 years of experience between them. Hampton should be a very good team next season.

I don't even know that Mike is going anywhere anyway. At this point ,everything being said is just rumor.

In my opinion ,Mike needs to be a head Coach somewhere, he's alot better when he's in charge of everything. Hampton should be just fine with the other coaches they have. They have at least 100,000 years of experience between them. Hampton should be a very good team next season.

I don't even know that Mike is going anywhere anyway. At this point ,everything being said is just rumor.

You are right he does deserve and has earned the right to be head coach. I think he should be the head coach at Hampton High School and in my opinion others should step aside for the good of the football program and let Coach Lunsford do what he does best: COACHING!!!!

I do know that Coach Lunsford is being consider for the program at Unicoi.

You are right he does deserve and has earned the right to be head coach. I think he should be the head coach at Hampton High School and in my opinion others should step aside for the good of the football program and let Coach Lunsford do what he does best: COACHING!!!!

I do know that Coach Lunsford is being consider for the program at Unicoi.

I'd say if he took over at Hampton, they would lose several coaches, I know some things would change and some people would yell, but he wouldn't really care . I saw his own nephew ride the pine at Cloudland for 4 years.He loved the kid like a son, but he just couldn't help the team. He would do what he thought was best for HAMPTON and the team. I've saw some crazy stuff at Hmpton this season , but Mike didn't have the power to do anything about it. I think he finally gave up. To be his best, he has to call the shots. Cloudland is a prime example. Those days were fun.

We had the same problem at Cloudland during the Lunsford and Byrd years. Too many fans on the sideline and in the locker room. When Robbie took over, he cut a lot of that out. The Lockerroom is for coaches and players only. Also, I think students and students only should carry the water bucket. Not people who have hung around the school for 20 years. Its just my opinion, but I think it makes the team look bad. I'm talking about Cloudland by the way.

I hope your not refering to the water boys. They were there before you. What else do they have? Not sure were you were going with that, but it is your opinion, not saying it is wrong, but I think it is good to give those boys something in life to respect and look forward to doing.

I'd say if he took over at Hampton, they would lose several coaches, I know some things would change and some people would yell, but he wouldn't really care . I saw his own nephew ride the pine at Cloudland for 4 years.He loved the kid like a son, but he just couldn't help the team. He would do what he thought was best for HAMPTON and the team. I've saw some crazy stuff at Hmpton this season , but Mike didn't have the power to do anything about it. I think he finally gave up. To be his best, he has to call the shots. Cloudland is a prime example. Those days were fun.

That is exactly right Pujo. I seen many times that Mike wanted to discipline players but was overided. To me without discipline, you cant have respect. If its ok to just do whatever you want, why have any rules at all. I'd rather lose with a bunch of kids that knew that I meant business than to win with a bunch of hot dogs that thought they were above reprimand. Hopefully the powers that be will realize this before its too late.

I hope your not refering to the water boys. They were there before you. What else do they have? Not sure were you were going with that, but it is your opinion, not saying it is wrong, but I think it is good to give those boys something in life to respect and look forward to doing.

I was thinking the same thing, these guys don't seem to have a whole lot to be proud of , they take a huge amount of pride of being a part of something. Some things are away beyond football.

And to go a step further, these boys or at least one of them are at practices, games, they clean the fieldhouse (Not the best job, but bearable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ). They don't get paid, so what is the problem?

There is no problem until you go to stepping on less fortunate people. When you start that kind of junk ,you have BIG problems. How you treat one of the least of these, you did it to me also. Football is a game ,this if life.

And to go a step further, these boys or at least one of them are at practices, games, they clean the fieldhouse (Not the best job, but bearable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ). They don't get paid, so what is the problem?

Little man asked me a while back if I liked you, I said ,you're dad gummed right, it goes beyond like ,its called respect, I'm also very happy you are back with the basketball team. You bring the final element we were lacking.I want you to treat my kid like he is Yours. I expect alot ,I expect you to expect the same thing. I think you do.

Little man asked me a while back if I liked you, I said ,you're dad gummed right, it goes beyond like ,its called respect, I'm also very happy you are back with the basketball team. You bring the final element we were lacking.I want you to treat my kid like he is Yours. I expect alot ,I expect you to expect the same thing. I think you do.

You don't have to worry about that. I think this year is going to be a lot of fun. It just takes a little while to get the kids used to the difference in YC and School ball. Your boy is a good one. If I had kids, wouldn't mind for them to be like him.