Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

Geez, tell us how you really feel. Did anyone put a gun to your head and make you watch the video. Sounds like your trying to find something to gripe about. FHS fans are talking just as much about your qb and wr's as much as anyone is about Yazzie, but I don't hear anyone ranting from HHS. Their all good players or their teams would not be where they are. Most of the people talking about Yazzie are kids from the school. I have to admit he is pretty fun to watch and I don't doubt your team has played better. "No where near the best" you have played? How would you know, you have not played HHS yet........

Hope for a great game tonight between TWO good teams.

Well put, I'll second all that and add HHS has several good players to go along with Yazzie. HHS has to have a good night running the ball so the O Line needs to step it up like there is no tomorrow and Zach Hill, CJ (Gam)Murrell, Austin Harris and others have to run the ball like they never have before. All out team effort will prevail tonoght.

Go Commandos and Happy Birthday AC - What a present you can have tonight!!!!!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, tell us how you really feel. Did anyone put a gun to your head and make you watch the video. Sounds like your trying to find something to gripe about. FHS fans are talking just as much about your qb and wr's as much as anyone is about Yazzie, but I don't hear anyone ranting from HHS. Their all good players or their teams would not be where they are. Most of the people talking about Yazzie are kids from the school. I have to admit he is pretty fun to watch and I don't doubt your team has played better. "No where near the best" you have played? How would you know, you have not played HHS yet........

DEFINATELY AGREE!!!!!

Well put, I'll second all that and add HHS has several good players to go along with Yazzie. HHS has to have a good night running the ball so the O Line needs to step it up like there is no tomorrow and Zach Hill, CJ (Gam)Murrell, Austin Harris and others have to run the ball like they never have before. All out team effort will prevail tonoght.

Go Commandos and Happy Birthday AC - What a present you can have tonight!!!!!!!

if FHS contained chaz scales and a Eric Gordan, yazzie wont be a factor hence why no big schools are looking at him - The commandos have not played anyone this year,they beat a # 4 seed, play in a weak division and if you look at the Rebs and Hville common opponets this year not close ......rebs by 23.....

will hhs even fill the stands this week unlike last week pretty poor u cant pack the stands

yeah he may have a good game from time to time but he also disappears from alot of games as well where he is unoticed -

if FHS contained chaz scales and a Eric Gordan, yazzie wont be a factor hence why no big schools are looking at him - The commandos have not played anyone this year,they beat a # 4 seed, play in a weak division and if you look at the Rebs and Hville common opponets this year not close ......rebs by 23.....

will hhs even fill the stands this week unlike last week pretty poor u cant pack the stands

"Common opponents" never holds water.......I can think of a million ways to difuse the old common opponent spin.

I've got one for you.......HHS beat RHS, RHS beat Brentwood, Brentwood beat Franklin......gee I guess that means that HHS will beat Franklin. Get a clue.................!

Well it's Game Day and time for some Socks and some Crow to be handed out after the game. Hope your mouths and stomachs can handle all of it. Lord knows that's all that has been said is how bad the Commandos will go down and how talented the Rebels are and blah blah blah.

After fighting thru all the crap, statistics, worthless comments displayed by former waterboys and football managers - Guess what ???????? C'mon you know, C'mon?????? Ok I'll tell you because I'm quite sure you can't understand because you have reallly never experienced it before. They still have to come in and play the GAME. Take all The load of BS (common opponents, thousand yard backs, D1 this and that, and yes evn the Yazzie Factor) and file it away til next week. Tonight it"s 11 on 11 and may the best TEAM Win.

i really want Hendersonville to win so the Rebels will shut up for once

So in other words you want the Commandos to do your dirty work for you?

Good luck to the Rebels tonight. I hope you all arent paying attention to the crap that is being said on these boards by your fans.

All this crap is making Franklin look like a bunch of cocky idiots. Let the players do the talking on the field.

Nothing bitter about it. By the way all these wilco/Franklin folks are posting, you would think Hendersonville would just save everybody a little time and just forfeit. My heart will be with both teams, but I hope HHS comes out on top tonight.

you all at oakland need to worry about oakland and finding some offense....

hhs outmatched tonite-