Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called out Yazzie by name, yes I did. Because I wish I could go back and add up every time you all pointed to him as the deciding factor in the game. I hope we all saw the YouTube video warning Franklin of the oncoming slaughter. H'ville called Franklin out, and Franklin responded. Yazzie is no Alex Ford, is that understood Hendersonville? He predicted a win, and now I think he should swallow those words.

Yazzie does have a nice "perm" you have to admit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Another Rebel vs. Bruin matchup. You Commandos are invited if you wanna come watch a couple of real football teams play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I called out Yazzie by name, yes I did. Because I wish I could go back and add up every time you all pointed to him as the deciding factor in the game. I hope we all saw the YouTube video warning Franklin of the oncoming slaughter. H'ville called Franklin out, and Franklin responded. Yazzie is no Alex Ford, is that understood Hendersonville? He predicted a win, and now I think he should swallow those words.

You're talking about what some random guy did at his house dude, that's who called Franklin out. And here's the thing, you're calling out Yazzie himself, not the posters who bragged about him. Congrats on having Alex Ford though I guess, if that's what you're looking for, he is a great football player.

Good luck to the Rebels.

Good game to Franklin, great team without a doubt. Hope ya'll win state and I really think you guys can. The RBs on that team are just golden plain and simple. Hendersonville seniors, don't hang your head for a second. You guys did something great here, bringing respect back to Hville for the first time in years (except from a few obnoxious posters on here). You're a better team then that final score indicates, and we all know it, Franklin was just by far the better team tonight.

As for people on here bashing Yazzie, step back and realize what you're doing. You're teasing a kid BY NAME for his team losing......wow, that is probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while. I can guarantee you this right now, you won't EVER see an Hville fan calling out someone by name like that on here, that's pathetic guys.

HHS ALL HAIL!!

Yazzie is a very good player, he showed that against many opponents, including my Raptors. Will he be playing in college? He appears to have alot to offer. I didn't see this game so not sure how he did but it sounds like the Rebels shut him down.

Yazzie is a very good player, he showed that against many opponents, including my Raptors. Will he be playing in college? He appears to have alot to offer. I didn't see this game so not sure how he did but it sounds like the Rebels shut him down.

They did on special teams. Great coverage and a fantastic punter. He got some good receptions but it really didn't matter in the long run.

Yazzie does have a nice "perm" you have to admit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Another Rebel vs. Bruin matchup. You Commandos are invited if you wanna come watch a couple of real football teams play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Did you really just make fun of someone's hair?

....you're a fruit.

Franklin proved themselves tonight.. running and passing all over hendersonville. sophmore running backs were even in the game. i think its embarrassing for the guy on hendy won guaranteed a 21 point win. HA! humble yourself. thats pathetic.

oh and hendersonville needs to learn some sportsmanship. that late hit by number 25 in the 4th was uncalled for. and the watching his teammates congradulate him is even worse. just because you are getting destroyed doesnt mean you try to get even with cheap shots. grow up. lose the game with your head held high and get ready for next year.

Yazzie? What was that, that you said? An easy game?

Anyways, good job Franklin on the win. You could obviously tell how frustrated Hendersonville was when they got the late hit penalty? That wasn't even an accidental late hit, it was completely blatant, and to get up and talk trash about it is completely out of line. Good job to Hendersonville for losing any respect that I ever had for them, and for showing no class.

^spectator beat me too it, I know.

Yazzie this, Yazzie that. These Hendersonville guys are tough I'm telling you Franklin.

Alex Ford met your "golden-boy" Yazzie one-on-one on the outside, and Ford blew by him leaving him grasping at air like a kid with asthma reaching for a rebound in a basketball game.

I thought Yazzie guarantee a win against Franklin? Tell "golden-boy" to watch his mouth when you line up against the boys from Frank-town. Nick Gordon, JD Jervis, Ramsey Sellars, and Cole Nathan read that propaganda, and forced a few more rounds into their all-ready fully loaded clip.

Welcome to Region-6, it is games like that which allow us to say whatever we want about anybody and everybody in region-5.

Defensive & Disciplined Team??? Really??? what a joke, defensive teams do not allow 44 points.

Good work Franklin, Andrew, Texas, JD, Timmy, Isiah, Connor, Mark, Nick, Jonny, Joseph, Daniel, Stephen...Oh you guys now who I am talking about. That was why we did every 2-minute drill, every jelly-belly, every single fun-time. 2 more weeks and I am home, give me a game to watch at Franklin.

THEY SAY WE WALK AROUND LIKE WE GOT AN "F" ON OUR CHEST

WE BE THE FRANK-TOWN REBELS AIN'T NO TESTING THE BEST

They did on special teams. Great coverage and a fantastic punter. He got some good receptions but it really didn't matter in the long run.

I posted that about Franklin's punting game. Ravenwood's special teams (along with Yazzie) destroyed any hope of upsetting HHS. Hope the game didn't get as uglt as the posters are making it sound. Rebels, you won, now move on to Brentwood. They are sure to believe they have your number. I've said several times this season that Franklin has absolutely no excuse for not winning state. Now go do it!

typical classless williamson county people who believe they are above everyone else. its the brentwood and franklin way. and this does not mean your region is better. dificulty of regions changes all the time. none of you could argue that your region was better in the 90s. yours may be better this year but dont act like region 6 is always gonna be better than region five. just like alabama is better than tennessee this year. but we all know that eventually, tennessee will be better. so get of your typical williamson county high horse for once. but ya i bet franklin wins state this year. they were impressive.

you wanna talk about classless? how about how dirty the mighty commandos were and how many cheap shots they took? thats classless. im pretty sure if you got points for cheap shots h'ville might have actually been able to score more than 14 points and maybe win. but too bad the rebels let all their play do the talking and drive after drive cross the goaline for SIX! h'ville was just completely outmatched.

next friday will be the game of the year!!!!!!