Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep thinking of a few,that way if everything doesn't work out for the big blue in the next week or two.You guys will have something to go by when your list starts.

No reason to have a list when you are in the Quarterfinals. It's not like we are losing to a #4 seed in the first round. I forgot about injuries, I think I saw that one mentioned as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No reason to have a list when you are in the Quarterfinals. It's not like we are losing to a #4 seed in the first round. I forgot about injuries, I think I saw that one mentioned as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know it will happen if you loose !! I did see a player or two slip last friday on that field.Heared a lot of mad fans asking why the coaches didn't do this and that during the 3ed quarter.People were saying all kinds of things,and you won!! So,I know it will happen,but I hope for the guys in blue that if Greeneville don't end it,they go all the way.

You know it will happen if you loose !! I did see a player or two slip last friday on that field.Heared a lot of mad fans asking why the coaches didn't do this and that during the 3ed quarter.People were saying all kinds of things,and you won!! So,I know it will happen,but I hope for the guys in blue that if Greeneville don't end it,they go all the way.

You may have been sitting right beside of me and didn't know it. Field is just part of the game and both teams have to deal with it.

Probably was,I cheered as much as anybody except for that one guy who must have been on the jug.

that was rebelrebelman, our fearless leader /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Haven't seen him on here this week, must still have a hangover.

Earlier in this thread skunk3 mentioned what he spoke with Coach Clark about on last weeks radio show. Below is what information he gathered:

Conference

Home-Daniel Boone

Home-David Crockett

Home-Volunteer

Away-Science Hill

Away-Sullivan Central

Away-Sullivan South

Away-Tennessee High

Non-Conference*

?-Sevier County^

?-TBD

?-TBD

*2 of the 3 Non-Conference games will be home games.

^Coach Clark mentioned the game with Sevier County could be played in Week 3

The conference schedule is not yet set, due to Sullivan Central??™s appeal to the TSSAA, which was promptly denied, so do not take the above as a weekly game schedule. A finished conference schedule should be out in the coming weeks. Also, skunk3 cited Coach Clark in saying that there is a school willing and wanting to play, but the paperwork was not yet signed so he couldn??™t disclose the school on the radio. Coach Clark said the schedule of Jefferson Co. is full and Knox Bearden is not interested in playing. That leaves the door wide open for Dobyns Bennett to schedule a team anywhere from Nashville east. Again, I will predict the two remaining non-conference games to be a Division II-Class AA private school and a 6A school from the Cookeville/Murfreesboro or Chattanooga area.

We are all still stinging after the premature end to an otherwise great season. But one thing that no one seems to be talking about is the numbers that Chris Sensabaugh has put up. He has now rushed for more than 2000 yards by the end of his sophomore season. He is on pace (if he stays relatively healthy) to break every rushing record in DB's rich football history. I personally think he will and he will be highly recruited by every major college program before he is done. Just trying to look on the bright side. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Chris has been a great RB at DB so far and will def. shatter all the rushing records, but he still has a ton of improvement to work on to be a highly touted prospect. If he wants to be great, this offseason he needs to work on his speed, right now hes prob. in the 4.7 or 4.8 range in the 40, also needs to watch some film from this past year and work on his vision and the ability to cutback and juke which is also missing from his game. With the new realignment i expect CS to rush over 5,000 yards for his career, look for mostly ACC schools to be interested.

Earlier in this thread skunk3 mentioned what he spoke with Coach Clark about on last weeks radio show. Below is what information he gathered:

Conference

Home-Daniel Boone

Home-David Crockett

Home-Volunteer

Away-Science Hill

Away-Sullivan Central

Away-Sullivan South

Away-Tennessee High

Non-Conference*

?-Sevier County^

?-TBD

?-TBD

*2 of the 3 Non-Conference games will be home games.

^Coach Clark mentioned the game with Sevier County could be played in Week 3

The conference schedule is not yet set, due to Sullivan Central??™s appeal to the TSSAA, which was promptly denied, so do not take the above as a weekly game schedule. A finished conference schedule should be out in the coming weeks. Also, skunk3 cited Coach Clark in saying that there is a school willing and wanting to play, but the paperwork was not yet signed so he couldn??™t disclose the school on the radio. Coach Clark said the schedule of Jefferson Co. is full and Knox Bearden is not interested in playing. That leaves the door wide open for Dobyns Bennett to schedule a team anywhere from Nashville east. Again, I will predict the two remaining non-conference games to be a Division II-Class AA private school and a 6A school from the Cookeville/Murfreesboro or Chattanooga area.

Why would we have to go to SH again?