Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you know other than Sevier County and Clinton? I heard Sevier Co was a lock, Clinton was solid and Ooltewah may be the 3rd since Oak Ridge has opted for Maryville instead of the Indians.

1 and done was tough to take but the Indians have a good bunch coming up. Look for the 2010 Team to be strong. That will be a deep and loaded Senior Class with a very good and deep Soph. Class. Looking at that team right now, they will be very fast.

Roll Tribe Roll

The Mo-Ron is you chump. You can't even spell basketball. You didn't get beat in the first round because you wasn't playing DB. Your argument would hold a little weight if you were a fan of one of the region 2 schools who have actually won over DB in a real game. But you being a South fan and trying to claim some sort of sepurioty over DB is very funny at best. Sure DB loses in the first round every year, we know it, you know it, everybody knows it. DB wins over South every time they play, we know it, you know it, everybody knows it. Why don't you go pick on a team you have actually beaten in the past 15 years. You look foolish /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I know how hard you try and that's cool. Just like your football team, they pick on the little guys and then get beat when a real team comes along. You both know how it feels to fail over and over and over again. Nice try, but I know you can do better.

Who do you know other than Sevier County and Clinton? I heard Sevier Co was a lock, Clinton was solid and Ooltewah may be the 3rd since Oak Ridge has opted for Maryville instead of the Indians.

1 and done was tough to take but the Indians have a good bunch coming up. Look for the 2010 Team to be strong. That will be a deep and loaded Senior Class with a very good and deep Soph. Class. Looking at that team right now, they will be very fast.

Roll Tribe Roll

dbfan mentioned Farragut.

I'll answer for Wildcat if you don't mind. My guess is he's too young to remember. Not many wins outside of upper east TN, but a few off the top of my head would be, Knox Powell, Abingdon, Graham, and Bluefield WV.

that hurts, Volman. I was at all of those games except for Graham. When the heck did we play them anyway? Bluefield was cold to the bone. I know more about South football than most people on here think I do. Heck, we may have graduated together. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

that hurts, Volman. I was at all of those games except for Graham. When the heck did we play them anyway? Bluefield was cold to the bone. I know more about South football than most people on here think I do. Heck, we may have graduated together. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry, I pictured you as a recent graduate. I understand where you are going with the D-B fans, particularly Jack. But, we South fans don't have much of a leg to stand on with them. Until we can beat 'em............. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I bet a lot lot of you guys had parents or grand parents that went to Dobyns-Bennett.I bet atleast one or two the South posters even went to DB,and may have been in the same class !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know how hard you try and that's cool. Just like your football team, they pick on the little guys and then get beat when a real team comes along. You both know how it feels to fail over and over and over again. Nice try, but I know you can do better.

hEy Mo-RoN......You should do like "03" and pretend your a Maryville fan. Being a South fan and trying to pick on DB is a little hard to understand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet a lot lot of you guys had parents or grand parents that went to Dobyns-Bennett.I bet atleast one or two the South posters even went to DB,and may have been in the same class !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where ever they went to school, I bet they all rode the "short bus" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Where ever they went to school, I bet they all rode the "short bus" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You would know. Driving one is the only job you could get. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />