Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say enough of spending money on things that will never win you a football game. The new field house as example #1. It has a state of art weight room. This years offensive line was the weakest I have ever seen at DB. See anything wrong with that picture. The new turf was suposed to cut down on injurys. Anybody notice how many players went down with leg and ankle injurys on the turf? See anything wrong with that picture? As far as the band goes, if anybody ever leans on the band to help win ballgames for us we are in deeper dodo than I thought. It shouldn't matter if we even have a band.

Hears what should of been done with the $2,000,000.00 wasted on puting lipstick on a pig. They should of hired new coaches for the middle schools, build a pee-wee league that works and and is joined to the middle, and high school programs. Then send GC to offensive play calling school. But of cource its to late for all that because we already spent the 2 million. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes, I was kidding about the roof over the home stands,I thought about asking for a SKY box.

I just don't want to have to sit at the 10 yard line if we play you all at J Fred next year. Is anything in the works to fix the visitors seating?

I sit on the 10 at home !! I sit on the 40 at your place however,thanks!! I think they are looking into putting something under the baseball field in spots that will keep the weight up off the field, and they can replace after the season like the goal post at one end.

I say enough of spending money on things that will never win you a football game. The new field house as example #1. It has a state of art weight room. This years offensive line was the weakest I have ever seen at DB. See anything wrong with that picture. The new turf was suposed to cut down on injurys. Anybody notice how many players went down with leg and ankle injurys on the turf? See anything wrong with that picture? As far as the band goes, if anybody ever leans on the band to help win ballgames for us we are in deeper dodo than I thought. It shouldn't matter if we even have a band.

Hears what should of been done with the $2,000,000.00 wasted on puting lipstick on a pig. They should of hired new coaches for the middle schools, build a pee-wee league that works and and is joined to the middle, and high school programs. Then send GC to offensive play calling school. But of cource its to late for all that because we already spent the 2 million. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Maybe you should quit selling used cars and go into the coaching field? I'm sure you could pick up an job aplication up at the central office! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I heard they are wanting to drop South from the schedule. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> they are wanting to pickup Unicoi Co.

Didn't you guys play Unicoi Co this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Didn't you guys play Unicoi Co this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think that joke went over your head. DB's schedule will be so much easier next year compared to this year so why not just drop South and pickup Unicoi to make it that much easier? Come on Bat, I expect more from you.

Is D-B the only band with woodwind instruments that will warp in rain? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They tell the students to buy cheap plastic instruments for marching - due to the fact that the weather is unpredictable, and nice instruments can be ruined in rain. They are supposed to save the expensive instruments for concert season. So, if everyone followed the rules and used a cheap flute to march with, the issue of warping would not come up. I think the band just did not want to get wet. That being said, I don't see how anyone can say the band is to blame for what happened. That is one of the stupidest remarks I have read on here, and believe me I have read a LOT of stupid remarks.

They tell the students to buy cheap plastic instruments for marching - due to the fact that the weather is unpredictable, and nice instruments can be ruined in rain. They are supposed to save the expensive instruments for concert season. So, if everyone followed the rules and used a cheap flute to march with, the issue of warping would not come up. I think the band just did not want to get wet. That being said, I don't see how anyone can say the band is to blame for what happened. That is one of the stupidest remarks I have read on here, and believe me I have read a LOT of stupid remarks.

After hearing that a day or two ago,I kind of like saying that when someone tells me what they think.I just jump up and say,you know it's the bands fault,RIGHT !!