Dobyns Bennett Football

OMG ROTFL!!!! Crawford the best in the area? Good yes......Best no. Am I biased......yes w/o a doubt. But Ive also been told by DB ball players how they wish they had Davenport playing for them, hhhmmm, tells you something doesnt it.

Crawford 08 rushing stats 485 yards on 93 attempts, 5.2 average, 10 TDs

Davenport o8 rushing stats 865 yards on 111 attempts, 7.79 average, 10 TDs

Crawford 08 passing stats 86 of 131 for 1288 yards, 65% 12 TDs 4 INT.

Davenport 08 passing stats 88 of 150 for 1266 yards, 58.7% 16 TDs 4 INT.

Crawford and Davenport both have 60 points scoring individually not counting TD throws. counting TD throws its....

Crawford 132 points

Davenport 156 points

Hard to pad stats when Davenport only played the first half of 50% of Souths games this year. Wouldnt be close if he had.

Base it as you want too but I like Davenports overall better stats and better rushing capabilities when needed. And i would have included playoff stats TitansVols but I almost forgot that wouldnt be fair with you guys going out in the first round every year as of late /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what db players would rather have davenport

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#0 db @ farragut

#1 central @ db

#2 clinton @ db

#3 boone @ db

#4 crockett @ db

#5 open

#6 db @ tenn high

#7 db @ south

#8 sevier county @ db

#9 db @ science hill

#10 volunteer @ db

confirmed today

dbFan, I know others have asked a similar question but are you sure that's in the correct order? If I'm understanding everything correctly, teams are supposed to use odd weeks (and week 0 if they wish) to schedule non-district games. You have Clinton listed at Week 2 and Sevier County listed at Week 8. Also you have Boone listed as an opponent for Week 3 and the TSSAA website currently has Boone listed in need of a game for Week 3. I also heard the Vikings schedule for next year and they had DB at Week 7.

what db players would rather have davenport

Jamie is a very good qb. Props to him on this honor and those to follow.I doubt any DB player stated they would rather have another teams qb! Is no one ticked at Sensabaugh only being second team rb.? Is he being penalized for missing some due to injury or because he's only a soph? I would think his stats were deserving of first team.

skunk3, when you see this tomorrow, please try to fill us in on the missing information. If possible, give us a week by week break down with home and away designations, including the open week. I know your always 100% correct. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No slight to you, however, dbFAN91. skunk3 is simply the voice of the Indians and has the in that none of us are able to have, though I understand you are getting your information from the players and probably other parents and a coach or two.

skunk3, if possible, use my template below, so people can't get confused and so THSViking2004 can just copy and paste it to his thread for 2009 schedules. Awesome!

Week 0

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Use the @ symbol for away games

Bold home opponents

I can't see DB having 6 home games.

I would be rather upset if the Science Hill game was not the season finale anymore. It would make sense to schedule the lone 6A schools as a week 10 match up. I do like the Sullivan South and Tennessee High games being back to back. Makes for a couple of interesting weeks on CoachT and the playing field!

I would be rather upset if the Science Hill game was not the season finale anymore. It would make sense to schedule the lone 6A schools as a week 10 match up. I do like the Sullivan South and Tennessee High games being back to back. Makes for a couple of interesting weeks on CoachT and the playing field!

Don't the coaches usually draw for conference opponents? If that's the case, the DB Science Hill game probably won't happen in Week 10.

Don't the coaches usually draw for conference opponents? If that's the case, the DB Science Hill game probably won't happen in Week 10.

Gosh, I hope they don't just draw from a hat. If they did 'place' games, however, it would give certain schools more preference, which isn't fair. I suppose we'll see. Hopefully skunk3, answers my call tomorrow.

Gosh, I hope they don't just draw from a hat. If they did 'place' games, however, it would give certain schools more preference, which isn't fair. I suppose we'll see. Hopefully skunk3, answers my call tomorrow.

Conference games are drawn, but their are exceptions. Some pragmatic, others with consideration given by the conference coaches and ADs

*Pragmatic facility issues: Morristown East and West same home field, 10 straight weeks of home FB, East or West

*Scheduling issues: to help a conference team that might have 6 or 7 road games due to ouside the conference scheduling.

*Big time rivalry games. Good example is SHHS and DB. but the coaches would have to agree to it.

I have seen and been involved in all 3 types of scheduling nuances, and I'm sure there are others.

Conference games are drawn, but their are exceptions. Some pragmatic, others with consideration given by the conference coaches and ADs

*Pragmatic facility issues: Morristown East and West same home field, 10 straight weeks of home FB, East or West

*Scheduling issues: to help a conference team that might have 6 or 7 road games due to ouside the conference scheduling.

*Big time rivalry games. Good example is SHHS and DB. but the coaches would have to agree to it.

I have seen and been involved in all 3 types of scheduling nuances, and I'm sure there are others.

Thanks noonesfool, once again, your the man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />