Warren County Lady Pioneers

14pioneers

I'm noticing more new names in the box scores. I assume they are freshmen.

JB, many of these players are underclassman and many of them are pretty good. Warren, as you might know since they play in that area also,have raw talent except those players that have played AAU and as Indian tried to say, need some summer support. Warren played Siegel close and got I believe within 6 in the third quarter and some htought an upset was brewing. Warren can be good.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB, many of these players are underclassman and many of them are pretty good. Warren, as you might know since they play in that area also,have raw talent except those players that have played AAU and as Indian tried to say, need some summer support. Warren played Siegel close and got I believe within 6 in the third quarter and some htought an upset was brewing. Warren can be good.

Anybody can be good, or maybe closing to within six of Seagull doesn't mean a whole lot. I think thats probably correct. I have friends in Warren County. But I know you know an army down there. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Anybody can be good, or maybe closing to within six of Seagull doesn't mean a whole lot. I think thats probably correct. I have friends in Warren County. But I know you know an army down there. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not competing with you on anything especially with your record but I can certainly turn your posts over to some of the finest fans around. The Swami will be happy to post with you. They have a way of bringing issues down to earth. My association with the patrons that go to Charlie Dalton gym goes back when Charlie was a young man with a Basketball Touch and a pair of wheels that made everyone envious. One of the greatest role models that has been in Warren County and they have had many. Warren County deserves what it needs to be successful whatever that is. The new District alignment will be interesting and hope all of the schools do well there. It certainly is an opening of an era of other great associations.

Why Dog, its even as good as Thompson Lane or maybe thats too close. Whatever.

Not competing with you on anything especially with your record but I can certainly turn your posts over to some of the finest fans around. The Swami will be happy to post with you. They have a way of bringing issues down to earth. My association with the patrons that go to Charlie Dalton gym goes back when Charlie was a young man with a Basketball Touch and a pair of wheels that made everyone envious. One of the greatest role models that has been in Warren County and they have had many. Warren County deserves what it needs to be successful whatever that is. The new District alignment will be interesting and hope all of the schools do well there. It certainly is an opening of an era of other great associations.

Why Dog, its even as good as Thompson Lane or maybe thats too close. Whatever.

You should not speak of records, someone might look at yours. Nobody said Warren County didn't deserve anything. Once again, you fail to comprehend. I just knew you would be an expert on this topic, just like every topic. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, your post has nothing to do with this thread.

And neither does yours. Warren county is not in Williamson county, thank God for the Warren County folks. Now when you post again, you can have the last word. Oh yeah, go to bed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And neither does yours. Warren county is not in Williamson county, thank God for the Warren County folks. Now when you post again, you can have the last word. Oh yeah, go to bed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This post has nothing to do with this thread.

Oakland coming to town on Tuesday !!!! Very winnable game Ladies!!!! We can end our losing streak !!! Go Lady Pioneers !!!

The game against Oakland will be a good chance to get a win. So were the games against Coffee County, Overton and even Blackman. This team is so undercoached is is hard to watch. They have no fundamental skills, for the most part can't hit a layup, can't pass the ball and seem to always be out of sync and confused. All of these things fall on coaching. It has to be taught consistently. The Smith, McKinley, Roller, Kominos, Martin, King and Wilkinson girls can play the game. They all have different talents that compliment each other and with some good, fundamental coaching could compete well in the next couple of years, especially with the new alignment. The Wilkinson kid seems to be oozing with talent but for some reason has yet to really turn it on, there have been flashes of it but not totally. It almost seems like all the girls are being held back for some reason. It should be between Warren County and Cookeville to win the district, but not the way they currently play. In the opinion of everyone I talk to, there needs to be change. The current coach has had her chance and now it's time to give someone else the opportunity. From what I've seen, I couldn't agree more.

The game against Oakland will be a good chance to get a win. So were the games against Coffee County, Overton and even Blackman. This team is so undercoached is is hard to watch. They have no fundamental skills, for the most part can't hit a layup, can't pass the ball and seem to always be out of sync and confused. All of these things fall on coaching. It has to be taught consistently. The Smith, McKinley, Roller, Kominos, Martin, King and Wilkinson girls can play the game. They all have different talents that compliment each other and with some good, fundamental coaching could compete well in the next couple of years, especially with the new alignment. The Wilkinson kid seems to be oozing with talent but for some reason has yet to really turn it on, there have been flashes of it but not totally. It almost seems like all the girls are being held back for some reason. It should be between Warren County and Cookeville to win the district, but not the way they currently play. In the opinion of everyone I talk to, there needs to be change. The current coach has had her chance and now it's time to give someone else the opportunity. From what I've seen, I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't agree with you more "admirer", She has had 2 tries at this, with similar results. However, She has told twin brother Andy (AD) , that if she resigned, she could not ever land a job in Warren County ,or for that matter, Any other 3aaa job in the midstate. So, we are stuck with her.