Warren County Lady Pioneers

14pioneers

She is a good teacher (serious note), so I am sure someone would want her to teach at their school if she ever decided to leave. This Tuesday's game will be the best oppurtunity for a district win. Good luck, ladies.

Since school is out will they reschedule the Oakland game or play??? I f anyone knows, please let us know!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a good teacher (serious note), so I am sure someone would want her to teach at their school if she ever decided to leave. This Tuesday's game will be the best oppurtunity for a district win. Good luck, ladies.

Since school is out will they reschedule the Oakland game or play??? I f anyone knows, please let us know!

20, on a serious note too, there is certainly high value on a good teacher. Good teachers are certainly as valuable as a coach, and many times more and typically have as much influence as do principals, asst principals, in a school system. The education system in every County needs qualified people to help students especially with society changing and with students needing good role models thru the high school years, even Warren County. The discipline structure in high schools today changes like the wind and is very static. Many times the lack of it can change the whole community life thruout the year and constantly has to be watched to see what it means to a community. If indeed a Coach recognizes the thing to do is not to continue coaching, and that has just been posted to be true, Warren County surely is not in a position to not want a great teacher to influence their students and surely coaching is not the only attribute one, anyone, brings to the table. In some school systems, recently posted, schools are full of coaches that are teachers and qualify for many subjects needed for the system. Sometimes it requires a little more upgrading of qualifications but solidifies ones position in the school system. Sometimes coaches, again posted, get themselves in a "burned out" situation with their coaching or other wise and need a breather for a few years to return rejunivated. It has happened recently close to Warren. Happiness with what someone does generally is a criteria for doing a good job and allows one to reevaluate their own situation. Without that one can only try to succeed but find no way to achieve any goals and be unhappy with the way their life is going. It is not good for anyone to hang their career on something thatr their own goals cannot be met. Its a prescription for disaster.

20, on a serious note too, there is certainly high value on a good teacher. Good teachers are certainly as valuable as a coach, and many times more and typically have as much influence as do principals, asst principals, in a school system. The education system in every County needs qualified people to help students especially with society changing and with students needing good role models thru the high school years, even Warren County. The discipline structure in high schools today changes like the wind and is very static. Many times the lack of it can change the whole community life thruout the year and constantly has to be watched to see what it means to a community. If indeed a Coach recognizes the thing to do is not to continue coaching, and that has just been posted to be true, Warren County surely is not in a position to not want a great teacher to influence their students and surely coaching is not the only attribute one, anyone, brings to the table. In some school systems, recently posted, schools are full of coaches that are teachers and qualify for many subjects needed for the system. Sometimes it requires a little more upgrading of qualifications but solidifies ones position in the school system. Sometimes coaches, again posted, get themselves in a "burned out" situation with their coaching or other wise and need a breather for a few years to return rejunivated. It has happened recently close to Warren. Happiness with what someone does generally is a criteria for doing a good job and allows one to reevaluate their own situation. Without that one can only try to succeed but find no way to achieve any goals and be unhappy with the way their life is going. It is not good for anyone to hang their career on something thatr their own goals cannot be met. Its a prescription for disaster.

Sounds like Dr. Phil is posting on the "T" now.

Trust me, Nitro. Hargis knows everything, just ask him. Why hasn't he/she solved the war yet or created a cure for the world's diseases? If you post on here, you are qualified to diagnose the problems here in the WC. If you haven't followed these teams for years and watched or in the know, keep the philosophy in your county, Hargis!! Like I said before, I respect her personally, but not professionally in coaching. You may think I am attacking you, BUT you try to sound smarter than you really are.

Trust me, Nitro. Hargis knows everything, just ask him. Why hasn't he/she solved the war yet or created a cure for the world's diseases? If you post on here, you are qualified to diagnose the problems here in the WC. If you haven't followed these teams for years and watched or in the know, keep the philosophy in your county, Hargis!! Like I said before, I respect her personally, but not professionally in coaching. You may think I am attacking you, BUT you try to sound smarter than you really are.

Come on guys relax. Hargis is entitled to his own opinion just like you guys and gals are too. Lets get off the coach and encourage our young ladies. Every year it ends this way. Our girls read this, if we all say this coach cant do this and this coach needs to do that, I think our girls get down and start doubting the whole system. Play hard girls thats all we ask. You are not measured on wins and losses. You are measured by your heart and your effort. Go Lady Pioneers!!!!!!!!

PHargis not sure what you just said felt like reading Shakespeare. Although I must say Eades has a differant tone at the girls games lately for the better I think. The girls seems to be insink more. Still need a better defensive stance on the court. Only saw two of the girls box out at the last game. Rebounds at the free thrown line are none existant. They just watch it being rebounded by the other team. Also respect goes both ways. Remember she's been at this a long time and feels above the law. These parents have intrusted in her their most precious possesion their daughters. So what ever you just tried to say doesn't make sense.

Hey !! Come on people!! Cut "PHargis" some slack!! Believe me when I say this , "PHargis" knows more about 7aaa girls basketball than the "SWAMI" and every poster on the Warren County site combined. His comments are always welcomed . The SWAMI" has spoken !!!

Sorry folks, ol' hoop did not type those words. This is what happens when more than one person borrows your computer. Never have I said anything bad towards Hargis, so understand this is the hoopster for real! Also, this computer is not the only place these girls hear this stuff, like in class, at the movies, in stores, everywhere in McVegas, not only on the T. I have always supported our local girls and boys basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, football, golf, track, and even swimming!! This county means a lot to me AND family, we just want what everybody else wants. SS-Some Success, not alot, but a little......This is the real hoop20 signing off- Peace out!!!

Hey !! Come on people!! Cut "PHargis" some slack!! Believe me when I say this , "PHargis" knows more about 7aaa girls basketball than the "SWAMI" and every poster on the Warren County site combined. His comments are always welcomed . The SWAMI" has spoken !!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PHargis not sure what you just said felt like reading Shakespeare. Although I must say Eades has a differant tone at the girls games lately for the better I think. The girls seems to be insink more. Still need a better defensive stance on the court. Only saw two of the girls box out at the last game. Rebounds at the free thrown line are none existant. They just watch it being rebounded by the other team. Also respect goes both ways. Remember she's been at this a long time and feels above the law. These parents have intrusted in her their most precious possesion their daughters. So what ever you just tried to say doesn't make sense.

Happy to present a clarification. Sometimes it is difficult for one to see the forrest for the trees. It is obvious that the program at WC might not be in the best shape. The discussion on boxing out and inside play was covered extensively last year with very little results when some asked that an asst coach with specific duties and skills be added for the inside players and someone work with the defensive end.

Close to Warren County there is a school that had a coach on staff that had stopped coaching for some reasons and wound up at the school. Sometimes coaches still teach and take some time off, get refreshed as this one did, and return with a renewed effort. Good teachers or good administrators are hard to find and this lady earlier was acknowledged as a good teacher. Some have posted very good. An influence on students of good teachers is an outrstanding thing. Love of the school system and working with students is important to a community asI first mentioned. Just because its a Coaching situation does not mean this is a bad teacher or administrator. Longivity of service means a definite worth of working with students in other capacities. Hoop20, appreciate your clarrification and after posting with you for some time, Didn't understand your viewpoint. It wasn't yours. Maybe your little brother might give his viewpoint again under his own screen name. T frowns on 2 people using the same screen name.

I know, that is why this computer is locked down with my specific password and username, not the site the WHOLE computer! To answer a previous question the Lady Pioneers lost to Oakland I think the score was 45-36 or 39. Not too sure the final, but one team had to get their first district win, just wish it was the other way around. They have Blackman this Friday, who is coming off another district win over White Co. Boy! Chad has them playing great ball!!