Goodpasture at CPA

CougarBrown

I agree. I hope that Benji Cunningham can play alot more on offense than he did last time they met. He is the playmaker for these young Cougars. It's do or die time, and he needs to play as much as possible on offense. We can get by here and there on defense without him, but we are a totally different offense when he is on the field. I know he is being recruited as a DB, but he is so explosive with the ball in his hands.

GP is gonna have to give him the ball more than they did last week.Lewis Co. seemed to dominate when he wasnt in the game.I was for LC he scared me to death every time he touched the ball.If I was coach I would give him the ball 25 or more times.The little QB was pretty good didnt know he was a 9th grader .He will be special in future.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP is gonna have to give him the ball more than they did last week.Lewis Co. seemed to dominate when he wasnt in the game.I was for LC he scared me to death every time he touched the ball.If I was coach I would give him the ball 25 or more times.The little QB was pretty good didnt know he was a 9th grader .He will be special in future.

I hope so as well. The quarterback is a freshman, they also have 7 to 8 underclassmen who play regularly on offense. They also have about 6 to 7 underclassmen who play on defense. I know that Benji is a special talent, and the more he can go on offense, the better our chances will be. On punt return, teams just refuse to punt the ball to him, they have been kicking it out of bounds all year long! There are also some other seniors that are having a great playoff run. They are Hunter Ramsey (#20), Justin Oubre (#44), William Harris (#45), and Jeremiah Vivio (#64). We all know that Benji Cunningham is a special player, but I just wanted to give some props to these other seniors who are playing great ball as well!

There is no truth to the rumor that Bighurt will be parachuting out of a helicoptor, with the game ball, tonight.

1. There ain't a helicoptor big enough so lift Big's Big Butt above 10 feet.

2. NASA is currently out of those 3 big parachute thingys that they used to use to get the Apollo spacecraft down.

Sorry for any confusion.