SP at TC

purplegoldfan

Think again buddy one of these 2 teams have to go against a tough Greenback or Oneida and i don't think SP or TC can come to one of those 2 places and when just like if GB or Oneida went to SP or TC they wouldn't win, home field advantage

Why does everyone over there think greenback or oneida can play with sp or tc. Yall can't! Get that through your heads..I am willing to bet that every region 3 and 4 fan who actually knows football would tell you guys that yall would not have a chance against either one of our teams...Sp and Tc have way to much talent

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information powerp....we'll just invite the Cherokees over for a picnic on Friday and call it a season. As long as we have a defense that has performed as well as ours has this year....my bet is we can compete with you all. Greenback's only loss is to us....so if they beat us in the rematch.....I'm thinking they have a shot too. I heard TC returns all their starters...so why did the fullback move to guard? I believe that might mean you had to replace a starter. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Look maybe your boys CAN walk on water, but one way or the other.....one of us will show up a week from Friday!

By the way, Oneida returns every starter but one from last years team.....and, like you, they too are bigger, stronger, and faster too.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I havent seen either one of these teams play but i do know that they are to very good football teams. i am goin to say that i think trousdale will take this one in a close one. But who ever does win will def have there hands full. I wish the best of luck to both teams and hope no one gets hurt or anything.

UTVols07.....sorry, won't get to see if that defense gets better or not......I'll be parked on the Reservation watching my Indians battle the Cherokees. With some luck and skill, on both our parts, I'll get to see that defense the following week! Sorry, I can't look that far ahead....we play one game with one heart up here. Good luck to you and your team regardless!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I had rather be playing Onieda or Greenback than Trousdale County. You wanna trade? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

South Pittsburg will have trouble in this game. Trousdale County is the team to beat in 1A. SP might not be able to give Trousdale a game, but then again maybe they can. This isn't the state championship game though. That game will take place in about 3 weeks. I do however think that the winner of this game has a great chance of bringing home the gold ball. South Pittsburg has nothing but respect for Trousdale County. If SP doesn't come out ready to play it might get ugly. Are there any good places to eat at Trousdale? I haven't been there since the early 90's. I missed the game the last time we were on "The Creekbank"

Take it easy on us Trousdale.

you guys are ridicules, Either you believe south pitt is the team or not, All you guys that won't to talk about how much respect and how good TC is makes me sick, we got the talent speed strength, I don't see them pulling the punches they believe in the jackets. But the only teams you want to be mouth off to is teams you think you can beat, stand up for your Pirate brothers and back them, and stop acting like wusses .

everybody ease up on my boy bulldog69, he and i have argued over that rbs game enough for everybody on this board, the past is the past. glad to see you coming out and supporting tc bulldog. just so you folks know, he's not affiliated with rbs at all, he's a die hard page(sp?) man. now onto the topic at hand! memories...my last game was at south pitt in 1999 it would have been a much harder loss to take if we hadn't won that unbelievable game in 1998. history has shown that tc/sp much more often than not IS the state championship. with respect to oneida and who ever else they're playing, you guy's would probably beat most teams from the west but, you're not in same league as sp/tc, i'm sorry, that's just life. i wouldn't give a prediction on this game if you threatened to pull all my toenails off, anyone who thinks they can predict this score is a fool. they may get the numbers right but that'd just be a blind hog finding an acorn. it could be 10-7 or 56-49, going either way. the only prediction that i'll make isn't a prediction, it's guaranteed. the best two football teams in 1a play friday night at the creekbank, and it will just add to the legend of the GREASTEST rivalry in ALL of 1a...in the words of my friend rocking chair...BOOK IT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you guys are ridicules, Either you believe south pitt is the team or not, All you guys that won't to talk about how much respect and how good TC is makes me sick, we got the talent speed strength, I don't see them pulling the punches they believe in the jackets. But the only teams you want to be mouth off to is teams you think you can beat, stand up for your Pirate brothers and back them, and stop acting like wusses .

I assume you are primarily referring to THE AMBASSADOR's quote below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had rather be playing Onieda or Greenback than Trousdale County. You wanna trade? LOL

South Pittsburg will have trouble in this game. Trousdale County is the team to beat in 1A. SP might not be able to give Trousdale a game, but then again maybe they can. This isn't the state championship game though. That game will take place in about 3 weeks. I do however think that the winner of this game has a great chance of bringing home the gold ball. South Pittsburg has nothing but respect for Trousdale County. If SP doesn't come out ready to play it might get ugly. Are there any good places to eat at Trousdale? I haven't been there since the early 90's. I missed the game the last time we were on "The Creekbank"

Take it easy on us Trousdale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite frankly, I like the Ambassador's quote a lot better than yours. He knows his team is good, and he knows he has a good chance of winning against TC, but he doesn't flaunt it. Whether SP wins or loses, he is still a class act, and he will not be embarrassed or have to eat crow when the game is over. On the other hand, if TC wins (and based on the records of both teams, they very well could win) you'll be eating crow. I' rather be in the Ambassador's position.