SP at TC

purplegoldfan

Hey, there, PirateTom! I think Kristy is going, too. I've got to catch up with her on Facebook to find out for sure. Sounds like we may have to have that reunion on top of the field house, but that's OK. I'll cheer for my Pirates anytime, anywhere. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The word around here is that this is the championship, so I'm looking forward to a very good game. I hope both teams have a safe game!

I haven't seen Kristy in a very long time...let's all be sure and hook up at the game..By the way, I received your invite to Facebook and also from serveral other people including Kristy, but I have been lazy and just not set it up..I will get that done so we all can stay in contact....Go Pirates

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Kristy in a very long time...let's all be sure and hook up at the game..By the way, I received your invite to Facebook and also from serveral other people including Kristy, but I have been lazy and just not set it up..I will get that done so we all can stay in contact....Go Pirates

I will definately be on the look out for you at the game. Might be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, though, with the crowd that will be there!

Sorry for getting off the topic, folks...just old friends trying to catch up!

As for the game, I have no predictions other than I think it will be a barn burner. Both teams are forces that shouldn't be taken lightly. TC has an awesome history of winning at home, but South Pitt has been known to win a few on the road. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The boys on both sides are probably saying just give us a ball and field, and let us have at it!

Guest Shocker0

However, I think their season ends Friday, at least it will be to the eventual state champs.

It's always fun watching people make these kind of comments and it come back and haunt them later in the year.

Hey, didn't you predict Watertown to crush Oneida a couple months back? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

im pulling for region 4 im coming to the game with my purple and gold on. ive seen both teams play and i was not NEAR as impressed with SP this year as i was last year. there is NO way SP can beat TC they will run it down their throats. im sayin TC by at least 2 touchdowns /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is funny how you Friendship and Gordonsville fans think SP just stinks this year. The Pirates don't need anything to fire them up for this game, but dumb comments like this will help even more. They have not been #1 in 1A and the Chattanooga area for nothing this year. Keep on doubting these boys.....they will show you how good they are Friday night. Go Pirates!!!!!!!!

It is funny how you Friendship and Gordonsville fans think SP just stinks this year. The Pirates don't need anything to fire them up for this game, but dumb comments like this will help even more. They have not been #1 in 1A and the Chattanooga area for nothing this year. Keep on doubting these boys.....they will show you how good they are Friday night. Go Pirates!!!!!!!!

Come on Pirate, nobody has said that SP stinks. SP has a very good team. We just think TC is better. Come Friday night, we will all find out.

The reason SP didn't get much credit in 07 is because they had talked a big game and got beat in 05 and 06. They are a legit team, no one's saying anything any different.

However, I think their season ends Friday, at least it will be to the eventual state champs.

It also will be on heck of a game and I will be in attendance.

Just keep doubting Croz. I think you will be singing a different tune Saturday morning. To bad Gordonsville could not make the playoffs....The mighty Pirates could have added them to the mercy rule list.

IMO TC is the best team & should come away with the win. They will have to contain the backfield speed of SP. However, I really don't see how that will be much of a problem. GO Jackets, ALL OF REGION 4 IS BEHIND YOU!!!!!

I guess Vic should just forfeit this game since everyone has already crowned the jackets. There is more to the Pirates than speedy backs. You will see Friday night.

Alright Pirate fans ya'll starting to let them little private school boys get to ya. Ain't nobody from Trousdale dissin SP. Thems FCS guys riling ya up!!!

Slim, I know the true TC fans have respect for us just like true SP fans have respect for the jackets. All of the games played in this series have had big plays and I know this one will not be any different.

All i can say is they are just jealous. I guess since their teams don't have much success beating SP/TC they just have to badmouth the team outside of the region.