SP at TC

purplegoldfan

I'm prepared for war. You think they'll show any footage on Fox News or CNN? Will be listening to Hartsville's radio station via internet tomorrow evening. Praying for safe travel for the Pirates and an injury free game to all. And since my son asked me this morning to pray for Tennessee Vols to win their ballgame (isn't that cute), I'll also pray for a Jackets victory.

Purple and Gold, Go Fight Win!!!!!!

And #1Jacket Fan, try to get another football for us!

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard 4-5,000. So about half of what will be on the Creekbank.

Where you going to be at tomorrow night Snoball? Don't have to work, do ya?

i've got an early morning in the O.R. followed by a nice nap, then i'm headn to creek to find me a nice perch for "rail birding". i'm also bringing my secret weapons. my uncles(pigman and ductman) have decided to come down for this battle of the heavy weights. last three games they attended were, SP @ TC 1998, CPA @ TC 1999, and SC @ TC 2008. they have as good a record as thursday night spagetti team meals!!! it could be the difference maker! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

for 1.) no this aint the championship b4 the championship.

for 2.) i personally think greenback or oneida could beat both of these teams.

and for 3.) and i guess south pitt is gonna win this game.

#1This is for the state title #2 I know that Greenback nor Onedia can't stay on the field with either of these teams, not nocking on either but this is true. #3 The winner of this game is in cruise control for the title #4 Trousdale wins in a close battle.

TC fans will try to say this a Coach Creasy only coached team.Who from TC will bet me that clint satterfield will not be on the sideline or in the press box relaying info to Coach Creasy. Hopefully he won't be on the sideline if SP player gets tackled on TC side , he might make some kind of classy remark to them as he did in the Smith Co./TC game , or the class act of getting hold of your playbook.Heard satterfield is offering top dollar for SP play book.

TC fans will try to say this a Coach Creasy only coached team.Who from TC will bet me that clint satterfield will not be on the sideline or in the press box relaying info to Coach Creasy. Hopefully he won't be on the sideline if SP player gets tackled on TC side , he might make some kind of classy remark to them as he did in the Smith Co./TC game , or the class act of getting hold of your playbook.Heard satterfield is offering top dollar for SP play book.

Hey TD, you're on the wrong thread. This one is for SP & TC folks who are looking forward to tomorrow night's game. The SC folks are still Satterfield bashing on another site.

I just talked Dustin Dillehay's mom in town, and she said that Dustin and Antonio Robinson were coming to the game together. I bet not many other teams in the playoffs can say that two Mr. Football nominees in the same year, that play on the same college team, will travel down together to watch their alma mata's battle it out.

Like I said earlier in the year, I've heard Antonio looks a whole lot better in purple and gold than he ever did in orange and black. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I just talked Dustin Dillehay's mom in town, and she said that Dustin and Antonio Robinson were coming to the game together. I bet not many other teams in the playoffs can say that two Mr. Football nominees in the same year, that play on the same college team, will travel down together to watch their alma mata's battle it out.

Like I said earlier in the year, I've heard Antonio looks a whole lot better in purple and gold than he ever did in orange and black. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

idc who is comin to the game but close but trousdale in the end wit a big WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!