SP at TC

purplegoldfan

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game, TC defense won this game pure and simple. SP had a trick play and that was it. #25 for SP had like 50 tackles. He was everywhere. #24 for TC was all the offense. And it wasn't much. Trousdale control the clock and flow of the game. I know some SP guys are gonna get on here and say we didn't score the last TD but they can watch the film tomorrow. Film don't lie. Even had we not got in, our kicker is deadly from the 1. So the score woulda still been 8-6, more than likely. TC also shoulda kicked that FG in the 1st half. Turned it over on downs instead. Hats off to both teams that was well worth $7.

WOW...what a game! 13-6 no one saw it coming. hope the sp faithfull have a safe trip home. sp played excellent ball tonight but the jackets just played better, pure and simple. to the sp mother that called me those nasty names and made fun of my hat. i just want to say, i love my winter snowflake hat! and i hope you don't kiss your children with that mouth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

slimshady where was you hidding didnt see ya but it was one heck of a game but where was the offence? well i guess we proved we was way more than just a flag football team huh

The offense had the week off, it shall return next week against Oneida. I was over at the field house behind the goal post with my brother and Chris. I think we shut Mr. Football down tonight. If that SP reciever caught that ball at the end we were done. Cox was burnt. Better to be lucky than good i guess.

It looked as though both offensive lines had problems tonight and BOTH defenses played OUTSTANDING. SP was 26-0. Man i'm glad TC got to be the 1 to end it. It also tied the overall series at 3-3.

shady you going up to oneida next friday?sure hope we play better offence to close games in a role is just to much to handly lol

WOW...what a game! 13-6 no one saw it coming. hope the sp faithfull have a safe trip home. sp played excellent ball tonight but the jackets just played better, pure and simple. to the sp mother that called me those nasty names and made fun of my hat. i just want to say, i love my winter snowflake hat! and i hope you don't kiss your children with that mouth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dats funny rite dare. Congrats to my yellar jacket friends from Possumtown. We knew you fellars could get the job done. Nice game

WAY TO GO JACKETS!!!!!!! (had to get that out of the way)

WOW!!!! What a game. Thought I was going to wet my pants during the last couple of minutes, but no one would ever have known cause I was 5 layers deep.

Both teams deserve an extreme amount of credit for their play tonight. I agree that both offenses were out of the picture pretty much tonight. Both coaches were great in pulling out all the stops when trying to make adjustments. I also agree that the Jacket defense was outstanding in shutting down SP's Mr. Football candidate, but I still hope he wins it. Hope ours wins his respective title too. This game was everything it was cracked up to be. Next week's game can't be any better. Congrats to SP on all their accomplishments over the last two years.

I do have one thing to say though, and all you SP fans please don't take it the wrong way. I've never seen a direct display of attitude shown on any of Grider's teams like I saw tonight. The extra hits and punches after the plays were down; the showboating after a good play; and especially the refusal of a SP player to take a TC player's offer of a hand up. I know we probably had some who did things also. We did get a personal foul penalty, but I'm surprised at some of the SP actions on the field. I'm sure emotion just got the best of the guys at times. Great job by both teams otherwise. May the tradition continue!!!!!!