Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, 3 pages in 9 hours? I don't think I can keep this up for a week! Maybe it won't be an 80-something pager like the Smith Co. thread.

Coach Robbins has done a fantastic job at DC and as Assistant principle, but his greatest impact is the man's integrity and Godly character as leader of high school students! Kudos, Steve!

Congrats to Jasper, as SC is a quality program and plays hard, but I gotta say the Bucs take this one in a close game. BBS doesn't have any "stars", just a bunch of kids who play smart, play hard and lately have stayed on assignment quite well. The difference in this game may be that Boyd is healthier at this time in the season than in recent years.

Playing at home in the Swamp (it really is in a swamp) should give the Buccaneers the edge!

11 weeks after these 2 met back in week 3. The rematch has come back around. Both teams have played some great football to get to the elite 8 in their respective classification. Both teams scoring performances have been about equal to this point. Marion has scored 380 pts while only giving up 167, outscoring their opponents by an average of 15.2 pts per game. Boyd has scored 329pts while only giving up 129, outscoring their opponents by an average of 14.3 pts per game. Statistically that??™s about as equal as 2 teams could get. Both teams have played great to this point. I think this will be a great game and I looking forward to being at the game Friday night. I don??™t think this game will be a blow out like a couple on here have posted. Both of these teams know how to keep games close. I think it will come down to discipline being the deciding factor. So practice hard this week Warriors and stay focused! I hope this thread stays clean and classy this week for this rematch of the 2 top Region 3 2a teams.

Go Warriors!

Great job on beating SC but I have to say Marion will play it's last game of the season next Friday night. BBS is playing better than ever. QB will be the diffrence in this game from week 2.

BBS 42 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC 14

Wow 42-14!!!! Should Marion even come and play this game. Thats how its been all year no RESPECT for Marion County. Hopefully we can make yall play at least till half. I can already tell you the Chattanooga Sports Writers will all pick BB. We might as well be from Memphis than 25 miles from Chattanooga with the coverage we get. Did anyone see any local channels covering our game last night??? They were not that many local home playoff games to cover. We feel the love Chattanooga!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the warriors pull this one off! I would like to see a Jasper-Alcoa matchup...Everyone in Jasper has talked about how they could have contained sp speed better now...Well that could be their chance to prove it against Alcoa...Keep your head on straight though boys and concentrate on this game..Boyd has a great team as you guys all ready know...Come ready to play on every down and bring a W back to the valley.

11 weeks after these 2 met back in week 3. The rematch has come back around. Both teams have played some great football to get to the elite 8 in their respective classification. Both teams scoring performances have been about equal to this point. Marion has scored 380 pts while only giving up 167, outscoring their opponents by an average of 15.2 pts per game. Boyd has scored 329pts while only giving up 129, outscoring their opponents by an average of 14.3 pts per game. Statistically that??™s about as equal as 2 teams could get. Both teams have played great to this point. I think this will be a great game and I looking forward to being at the game Friday night. I don??™t think this game will be a blow out like a couple on here have posted. Both of these teams know how to keep games close. I think it will come down to discipline being the deciding factor. So practice hard this week Warriors and stay focused! I hope this thread stays clean and classy this week for this rematch of the 2 top Region 3 2a teams.

Go Warriors!

Good post. MC beat Tyner, we did not. You also beat Smith County, which we know is a great program. Our earlier game was great. We know we were one play away from being third in our region instead of first. This will be a great game. Glad our region has done so well this year.

Boyd has no worries they are going to pull this out because quite frankly Marion County has nothing on Boyd in fact they are so mediocre compared to Boyd and I can't believe any of you would even have to ask if Reaction would be there of course he will. Reaction is right though Boyd has their starters now and it won't be a one point win...with Webster on the line and Hughes at quarterback not to mention all the other phenomenal players on their team they will annihilate Marion County.

Marion County has no chance I say 28-7 Boyd

Wow 42-14!!!! Should Marion even come and play this game. Thats how its been all year no RESPECT for Marion County. Hopefully we can make yall play at least till half. I can already tell you the Chattanooga Sports Writers will all pick BB. We might as well be from Memphis than 25 miles from Chattanooga with the coverage we get. Did anyone see any local channels covering our game last night??? They were not that many local home playoff games to cover. We feel the love Chattanooga!!!!!!!!!!

Now brotherlove, I will always show the valley boys love and I am from Chattanooga. I will have to agree with you somewhat though. I was watching the tube last night and they covered every game with stats and highlights and them when it came to your game, just a quick score then on to something else. I think Marion will get the respect back. Just keep winning. I look forward to the game this week. Kicking game and turnovers will be the key in my opinion. Just to repeat myself, there will always be nothing but peace and love for Marion from Jackie Moon.