Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that some Owls act like this is The Jerry Springer Show.

My apologies to the mature Owls fans who get categorized into the idiot file. Many fans are mature posters who don't act like children.

Go Owls!

I appreciate the intelligent posters as well. It's a shame the immature and ignorant get the same venue as the serious folk. Right, cletus?

What I have found curious on this thread is how tame the Owls fans have been. There have not been the outrageous predictions of another Ooltewah blow out.....Why is that? And I'm not talking about all Owls fans only those that seem to run their "keyboard".

Did the non-blow out game with Soddy bring the Owl posters down to reality? That yes, Ooltewah is a very good team, but can be beaten. That beating a team twice is harder than anticipated. I hope the Owls do run the table....but sometimes it's hard to pull for them, because of some of their posters.

I see the Owl loons have arrived..from the last couple of pages.

YEAH LAST GAME FARRAGUT FANS WHERE FLYING THERE BLUE FLAG AT FIRST IT DIDNT TAKE THEM LONG TO FOLD IT UP AND PUT IT AWAY WONDER WHY CAN YOU SAY 31-3

I rest my case

YEAH LAST GAME FARRAGUT FANS WHERE FLYING THERE BLUE FLAG AT FIRST IT DIDNT TAKE THEM LONG TO FOLD IT UP AND PUT IT AWAY WONDER WHY CAN YOU SAY 31-3

if you were to go to any Farragut game this year, you would see they don't fly the flag when the game starts. ever. the principals at Farragut find it "disrespectful". and yes i can. 31-3. or. thirty-one to three. there you go sweetie. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I have stayed off this thread for as long as I can: if,farragut stops the run(load the box) they will prevail in a close one.,........IF,Ooltewah runs the ball w/ any sucess at all and Reed(qb) plays as good as he did the first time they met(no mistakes..sacks,ints,dumb throws etc)OoLTEWAH will absolutely DESTROY farragut!!!!! The owls will be ready,"the soddy virus"will not happen again.WHAT,I MEAN BY THAT IS:Soddy slipped in and got a little flag sickness going against the owls,it made 'em sick(the punt return called back was the big-one),but this time around,should be fine.Owls will not take the ads lightly.The same cast of stars will be high-lighted as usual w/ a couple of new characters for Ooltewah. The biggest part of this game is HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE first and foremost.If,the game was played at farragut,maybe they would have a slight edge anyway you looked at it,but they don't so...I give a huge advantage to Ooltewah. Polk got a much needed rest this week,(I heard),so goes the owls.I had to stand most of the time last week and listen to some of the dumbest people ever(some owl fans and some central pounder fans)argue over teams,coaches and good-lord COFFEE!!! no-joke coffee!! Again,I only want Ooltewah to win for chattanooga's sake,but,if they lose so be it.PREDICTION: heart says owls 13-10.....mind says OWLS: 42-0

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you must be watching the wrong tape. jaques is relentless, he doesnt take plays off at all. He will have atleast two sacks against farragut this week. He will be able to pick any sec school that he wants to go play football for. are you sure that you arent watching the heritage game, they are red also /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> its the game labeled "Ooltewah 31 Farragut 3"

Rivals said he has interest from tennessee.... interest means nothing

Scout. com doesn't even know who he is..

IS all the trash talk done? I hope not, it is kind of fun. If it is let's talk football. All I remember about the first game is that the Farragut QB took a lot of hits and kept getting up. Tough kid. When the Ads did have a little success it was from the I formation with the QB under center. Is that what you have been running since that game? I also remember them daring us to throw, which is not unusual. I think most teams dare us to throw. Is there anyone playing this game that did not play in the first game?

Go Owls