CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Good luck to Jo Byrns as well......To bad we didn't met again this year, awesome games and sportsmanship, and now as I see we won't do it again anytime soon either.......Good luck.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> May the best team win.......lol......

The coaches from Cascade, JB, and mTp all need to take a serious look at scheduling to play one another during the regular season in the years to come. It will only help all of our respective programs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils Are Fired Up and Ready to Kick Some Chump Tail Friday. ? They used all their luck up last time we played so look for the Devils to advance to the Semi's again this year! ? Were comin for ya Butchie, Cascade is just a small speed bump in our way!

Well, heck, sounds like the "Chumps" need to just keep it at the house. Might as well. It's going to be pretty cold anyways. Is there anything you wanna go ahead and post on here in request prior to your trip to the semis? I'm sure the "Chumps" have a industrial sized washer and dryer to clean the mud off your white jerseys and pants after the game Friday. We don't want any stains setting in before McKenzie or Lake County come up to the dungeon. It might be a good idea to go ahead and get some film on some Region 7 games while you're at it. No need in preparing for the "Chumps." Nobody stands in the way of Jo Byrns! They've outscored opponents 74-27 thus far in the playoffs. I'm guessing we can expect at least 75 against the lowly "Chump" defense.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Best I can tell, JB plays 17-18 depending on the match up.

Thanks MOTO. Fatigue won't be much of a problem with you guys as it was with McEwen. Plus, your offense is much more multi-dimensional than Cascade's previous two playoff opponents.

How do you think your secondary matches up with Cascade's this time around IF Carkuff gets enough time to throw it? As many guys as you load in the box (nine typically from what I see) I imagine Cascade will pass it at least 15-20 times.

Yep! Once They Lose They Stick Around Until Your Demise.

I Was Trying to Be Nice.... Now Your Stretching It.....

Maybe I Was Wrong?

This is going to be one of the best games in 1a this week. I have had fun this year, It will be hard to pick a winner in this one due to both teams are in region 5. I see that either team can win this one. I will say that who has the ball last should win this game. That is if the game as not got out of hand of either team. good luck to both teams. texcasinmactown is going to be behind regiong 5 all the way. I have meet some nice people on both sides and we have had fun taking jabs at each other the last two years. And we will even do it next year.

The coaches from Cascade, JB, and mTp all need to take a serious look at scheduling to play one another during the regular season in the years to come. It will only help all of our respective programs.

How about these three get together with Collinwood or Wayne County and have a jamboree at a neutral site before their seasons get underway? That would be pretty cool I think. I'm sure one of the larger mid-state privates would welcome hundreds of high school football players to their campus. Didn't MtP send a kid to Ensworth this year anways? Folks that won't see each other in region games anymore could get together, grill out, watch some quality football on a nice field then hit the town or resume tailgating afterward.

Thanks MOTO. Fatigue won't be much of a problem with you guys as it was with McEwen. Plus, your offense is much more multi-dimensional than Cascade's previous two playoff opponents.

How do you think your secondary matches up with Cascade's this time around IF Carkuff gets enough time to throw it? As many guys as you load in the box (nine typically from what I see) I imagine Cascade will pass it at least 15-20 times.

Pretty well I think. We've got #83 (Twig) who has set a single season record for JB with 9 ints (two against Cascade). We've got #34 (Bolt) who is probably the best open field tackler on the team and he's a gamer. And then we have #44 (BigK) to clean up at safety. I like our chances in the secondary as long as we can get pressure on the JC.

This is going to be one of the best games in 1a this week. I have had fun this year, It will be hard to pick a winner in this one due to both teams are in region 5. I see that either team can win this one. I will say that who has the ball last should win this game. That is if the game as not got out of hand of either team. good luck to both teams. texcasinmactown is going to be behind Region 5 all the way. I have meet some nice people on both sides and we have had fun taking jabs at each other the last two years. And we will even do it next year.

I gotta think your prediction would weigh pretty heavy on these boards since you shouldn't be terribly biased. I know you're closer and more familiar with the JB folks but you've seen Cascade twice now this season.

That's what good teams do, Butchie. They find a way to win even when they aren't having their best game. Maybe if your boys were able to do that, they wouldn't have two losses now... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hate to say it because both Cascade and JB are both really good football teams but if Cascade decides to pass I really dont see JB having a chance unless #5 knocks Cascade's QB out of the game and the bad part about that is you have to catch the slippery little guy to do that. McEwen had success passing against JB and we are horrible at it so I could possibly see #9 for Cascade having a 220yard 2 or 3 TD game this week if the line is protecting like they did last week.

That's what good teams do, Butchie. They find a way to win even when they aren't having their best game. Maybe if your boys were able to do that, they wouldn't have two losses now... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hate to say it because both Cascade and JB are both really good football teams but if Cascade decides to pass I really dont see JB having a chance unless #5 knocks Cascade's QB out of the game and the bad part about that is you have to catch the slippery little guy to do that. McEwen had success passing against JB and we are horrible at it so I could possibly see #9 for Cascade having a 220yard 2 or 3 TD game this week if the line is protecting like they did last week.

Pretty well I think. We've got #83 (Twig) who has set a single season record for JB with 9 ints (two against Cascade). We've got #34 (Bolt) who is probably the best open field tackler on the team and he's a gamer. And then we have #44 (BigK) to clean up at safety. I like our chances in the secondary as long as we can get pressure on the JC.

Yeah, all those kids are quality athletes. That's what makes the Final 8 so tough. You don't get nearly as many mismatches. Teams HAVE to be coached up and execute. Quarterbacks won't have as many opportunities to find receivers streaking downfield. They'll have to make quality throws because every score will be huge. Don't expect a shootout in this one.

So, Brandon's last name is Bolt? Not Holt? Talking about No. 34.

I gotta think your prediction would weigh pretty heavy on these boards since you shouldn't be terribly biased. I know you're closer and more familiar with the JB folks but you've seen Cascade twice now this season.

JB's defense is very solid. #34 is a great tackler and also is a threat on offense. #44 is good at safety and he also is a huge threat on offense. Go Red Devils!!