CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Congrats to a great football team in Jo Byrns. You guys have an excellent football team and coaching staff. Good luck to you guys in the semi finals. LK had a great night running the ball and we had no answer to stop him. Reddevil44 not sure if you heard or not but one of the newscasters on Channel 2 named your son the player of the week on the news at 10:00 tonight. Congrats to Cascade on a great season 12-1. Keep your heads up and take this experience and build on it next year. Good luck again to JB next week. I hope to see you guys in the championship game. Man this crow is delicious tonight lol.

Hey you still owe me a cup of coffee dude i tried to find you and 11 to tell yall that thay had a great yr hey at least that got the region trophy again cascade had a great run good luck to all /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to a great football team in Jo Byrns. You guys have an excellent football team and coaching staff. Good luck to you guys in the semi finals. LK had a great night running the ball and we had no answer to stop him. Reddevil44 not sure if you heard or not but one of the newscasters on Channel 2 named your son the player of the week on the news at 10:00 tonight. Congrats to Cascade on a great season 12-1. Keep your heads up and take this experience and build on it next year. Good luck again to JB next week. I hope to see you guys in the championship game. Man this crow is delicious tonight lol.

hey trey i was told by reddevil44 that lk had 179 yrs rushing tonight i knew he was gonna make the difference in this game and i did not figure yall's passing game would be up to par with it being so cold but nawwwwwwwwwwwww was does ole logger know come up next weekend

hey trey i was told by reddevil44 that lk had 179 yrs rushing tonight i knew he was gonna make the difference in this game and i did not figure yall's passing game would be up to par with it being so cold but nawwwwwwwwwwwww was does ole logger know come up next weekend

Thats the plan on coming up buddy. LK had a great game and your defense played lights out as usual. Kinda wonder why Jake was throwing the ball with gloves on tonight? I am not in anyway saying that was the difference in the game either. You guys whipped us plain and simple and you guys also had a great gameplan and executed it to a T. Congrats again go get another win on Friday night.

Blah, blah, blah. NEWSFLASH for you jb fans, Reeves, Spann, Moody and Morris aren't in high school anymore. What happened in previous games won't get you a single point tonight. Whether Murphy Fair picks you or us doesn't matter. Who was ranked No. 3 in the poll or No. 8 is irrelevant too. Mix in some football and genuine logic if you want to be heard. Tell me how you actually think you're going to win then I'll listen.

HAHA!! Atta boy Shep!! It's about beer 30 isn't it buddy!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hope ur crow was cold u big dummy find some other bandwagon cascade dont need u unless u like basketball.

Thats the plan on coming up buddy. LK had a great game and your defense played lights out as usual. Kinda wonder why Jake was throwing the ball with gloves on tonight? I am not in anyway saying that was the difference in the game either. You guys whipped us plain and simple and you guys also had a great gameplan and executed it to a T. Congrats again go get another win on Friday night.

Thank's man and i hope yall make it up to help me out with ole butchie /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That biggest game in this century turned out to be a real dud! I'm wondering if all that attention got to their heads. Sure looked that way. Sometimes, you wonder if high school athletes should be built up so high, especially when it's not even for a state championship. By the way, there's a school just down the road that has state title after state title after state title in girls basketball and their boys just played for one a couple years ago. I'd say those games were obviously bigger in this century. Good season Champions!

Freak, you need to learn how to read. Biggest football game in the school's history and no team from this county has made it this far this century. Just read whatever you want though. Typical.

you just tell me how would you know anything about clint he was good enough tonight to score 2 td on your mighty champ's sure wish i could met you if not but only for a few sec's that was all i need you bozo

Surely your ignorant tail doesn't think that Clint is better than Colton cause he caught a wide open TD pass and then caught a tipped ball that should have been intercepted. Colton was a man, no way around that. Can't believe you would dis the region back of the year like that.

Surely your ignorant tail doesn't think that Clint is better than Colton cause he caught a wide open TD pass and then caught a tipped ball that should have been intercepted. Colton was a man, no way around that. Can't believe you would dis the region back of the year like that.

sorry i missed this one, but great job jo byrns! i knew you guys would, and could pull it out!

congrats on your season cascade, nothin to be ashamed of!