Maplewoods Coach helps the bucs

CriscoMcnasty

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why leave Henry County out? ...the gold ball is theirs! who is going to stop them?

Melrose, HHS, Maryville....all three are capable. It won't be Maplewood, but from everything I hear from Henry County fans they would have blown out Maplewood if had played ya'll this year.

Btw, boski, why don't you follow Maplewood boys basketball? They are always one of top teams in Nashville and in Middle TN.

This must be Myers, any good coach will use all the help he can get. That is just stupid not to want help...Even the best need help ask the New England pats!

Hmmmm. Who else has Coach Thompson helped with game plans against Hillsboro? I think the reason Maplewood lost to Beech is because Coach Thompson was over at Mt. Juliet giving them pointers about Hillsboro rather than coaching his own panthers. LOL

as a part of the beech buccanners i was very suprised to witness what i did yesterday...as i walked to into the field house yesterday i saw the coach of the maplewood panthers in the office with film and a game plan for hillsboro...not sure about his motives but hey, help is help...lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they wont be any help anyways....

as a part of the beech buccanners i was very suprised to witness what i did yesterday...as i walked to into the field house yesterday i saw the coach of the maplewood panthers in the office with film and a game plan for hillsboro...not sure about his motives but hey, help is help...lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My guess is, that was Boski in disguise. The way he pulls against Henry County and Hillsboro, it would not surprise me if he was in Memphis today helping Melrose with a game plan.

My guess is, that was Boski in disguise. The way he pulls against Henry County and Hillsboro, it would not surprise me if he was in Memphis today helping Melrose with a game plan.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hmmmm. Who else has Coach Thompson helped with game plans against Hillsboro? I think the reason Maplewood lost to Beech is because Coach Thompson was over at Mt. Juliet giving them pointers about Hillsboro rather than coaching his own panthers. LOL

This is very hard to believe. I can see Maplewood wanting Mt. Juliet to win but it is hard to believe that Coach T would help another region team in the manner in which you speak. I am not saying it didn't happen but i am saying that it is hard to believe.

Someone better remind him who writes his checks. I know his supervisor frowns on activities like this against fellow Metro schools. Coaching is a one year contract in Metro. You are not guaranteed to be back and they don't have to give a reason. Not even to Boski /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is very hard to believe. I can see Maplewood wanting Mt. Juliet to win but it is hard to believe that Coach T would help another region team in the manner in which you speak. I am not saying it didn't happen but i am saying that it is hard to believe.

This is an advantage for Hillsboro if it is true.