2009 Huntingdon Football Schedule

PWII

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with the coaches from Harriman and Trousdale County doing watching practice? Never been done before that I know of. From the looks of it, Swenson gave them an eyeful. It was good to see Thompson out there again. I counted 59 players including the three in street clothes. Add another 15 or so Freshmen coming up.. Who's going to play the bass drum and tuba?

I heard a different time from a Hickman County poster. What time does it start exactly, and how do you get there from I-40. My mother and father live in Memphis, so I might drop in to watch it.

Coming west on I 40 take exit 108 at Parker's Crossroads onto Hwy. 22 and go North to McKenzie (35-40 minutes). When coming into McKenzie you will pass the High School on the Right and shortly after that you will pass over Hwy. 79 on the overpass. About a mile and a half later you will be cresting a rise in the highway and there will be College Drive that turns off to your Left. The Bethel football field is down College Drive about another mile or so on your Right past the tennis courts and soccer field. Pretty sure you won't miss the football field if you get on College Drive off Hwy. 22. If you start past 2-3 factories on your Right and a sawmill, Hig's Restaurant and a gas station on your Left you went a hair too far up Hwy. 22. Turn around.

Hey Mr. Mustang.......................come on home and quit agitating those Obion County folks. They're history. Heck, they're still trying to win the region and we don't even have those anymore. I thought everyone was up to speed on district play for 2009.

Enough of that.........Hickman County at Bethel's Wildcat Field this afternoon at 4:30. We should look quite a bit better than last week. I think everyone will play except Villalobos (knee), Ward (knee), Dill (cut hand) and Fulton (family reunion).

Be there, no excuses this week.

PL.. I'll be there. I'm bringing Vincent with me. You should be familiar with him. Ha. "Tiny" said he had to work on the copter this weekend and would not be able to be there. That would be cool if the Pigskin Pals could fly in like Rudy Kalis on Channel 4 sports. Don't think "Tiny's" boss will appove that though. Still don't know how he got the o.k. to dry the baseball field off...

PL.. I'll be there. I'm bringing Vincent with me. You should be familiar with him. Ha. "Tiny" said he had to work on the copter this weekend and would not be able to be there. That would be cool if the Pigskin Pals could fly in like Rudy Kalis on Channel 4 sports. Don't think "Tiny's" boss will appove that though. Still don't know how he got the o.k. to dry the baseball field off...

Vincent needs to be there since he's now a "county official". And don't ever under estimate Tiny. Why, he's even leading the Pledge of Allegiance at a Memorial Day service this weekend. After that, he'll probably go back to working on his "passing" if you know what I mean. From what I've seen, he doesn't need any practice when in your presence.

There goes the neighborhood

There goes the neighborhood

Hey Hardhead70.............You ever come around anymore or just work all the time??? Just because Little Hardhead graduated last year don't mean you can't come around anymore. Make the circle off Mustang Drive during practice this fall and catch up!!! You don't have a clue what all you've missed.

The boys looked pretty good against Hickman County this afternoon.