http://www.gotsport.com/events/results.asp...irls&Age=16

Games this weekend in Memphis:

Saturday, 3/21

2:00 MidSouth FC 93 over TN United Red 93 - score of 1 to 0

4:00 Collierville Lady Lobos 93 over TNFC Blue 93 - score of 2 to 1

Sunday, 3/22

12:00 Collierville Lady Lobos over TN United Red - score of 3 to 1

2:00 Midsouth FC over TNFC Blue - score of 3 to 1

Are there any scores available that aren't posted yet?

Collierville Lady Lobos tied KFC Crush Blue with a score of 0 to 0 back in February which isn't posted yet. Any others?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As a coach, I tend to keep up with alot of the area states and the teams that are playing. I to was looking for info on the Nashville Metro's and could not find any. Although I found out quickly after a rained shortened game consisting of two 20 min halves which my team won like 7-0. They have some decent players but are very young as well, having some girls that are in 8th grade I believe.

My question is who is the best team in TN in the U-16 division. I love going to TN to play in tournaments but want to play some of the top teams. any insight would be helpful, because honestly you have a great state for soccer.

My question is who is the best team in TN in the U-16 division. I love going to TN to play in tournaments but want to play some of the top teams. any insight would be helpful, because honestly you have a great state for soccer.

If you look at the tnsoccer.org link (on top of this page) you can follow the current division 1 league with results and standings. All of the teams that we've played (we are East Ridge Red '93) thus far have been very competitive and hard fought. We've played games in the snow, sleet, rain and with 35 mph winds. We have been fortunate to play 1 game in ideal weather conditions. I know most all teams would welcome some tough play from out of state teams so feel free to reach out on this forum if you would like to get a match or two with some Tennessee teams.

As a coach, I tend to keep up with alot of the area states and the teams that are playing. I to was looking for info on the Nashville Metro's and could not find any. Although I found out quickly after a rained shortened game consisting of two 20 min halves which my team won like 7-0. They have some decent players but are very young as well, having some girls that are in 8th grade I believe.

The best (2) teams in the U-16 division are not playing in State League. They are playing in the Premier League and will be the #1 and #2 seeds in the State Tournament. They are 93' Brentwood Premier (formerly Adidas Elite) and FC Alliance (Formely Velocity). Brentwood is the 3 time State Champions and Alliance has been the runner up the last 3 years. I believe that the Brentwood team just won the Premier League this past weekend.

• 1 month later...

Here's how they stand now.....This is going to be close for some teams. All but the bottom two teams still have a chance.

Teams......................Points

1: HFC 93 PREMIER 10

2: EAST RIDGE 93 RED 10

3: KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL CRUSH 93 BLUE10

4: MIDSOUTH FUTBOL 939

5: TENNESSEE UNITED 93 RED 9

6: COLLIERVILLE 93 LADY LOBOS7

7: TNFC BLUE7

8: REDOUBT 932

Here's how they stand now.....This is going to be close for some teams. All but the bottom two teams still have a chance.

Teams......................Points

1: HFC 93 PREMIER 10

2: EAST RIDGE 93 RED 10

3: KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL CRUSH 93 BLUE10

4: MIDSOUTH FUTBOL 939

5: TENNESSEE UNITED 93 RED 9

6: COLLIERVILLE 93 LADY LOBOS7

7: TNFC BLUE7

8: REDOUBT 932

MVM- Update

Redoubt beat Lady Lobos 2 - 0 recently and TENNESSEE UNITED 93 RED plays HFC 93 Premier tonight.

East Ridge 93 Red plays KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL CRUSH 93 BLUE on wednesday in Athens.

Looks like TNFC Blue, Lady Lobos and Redoubt season is over.

That leaves 5 teams jockeying for 4 spots. I agree with you that this will be close.

Stay tune.

MVM- Update

Redoubt beat Lady Lobos 2 - 0 recently and TENNESSEE UNITED 93 RED plays HFC 93 Premier tonight.

East Ridge 93 Red plays KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL CRUSH 93 BLUE on wednesday in Athens.

Looks like TNFC Blue, Lady Lobos and Redoubt season is over.

That leaves 5 teams jockeying for 4 spots. I agree with you that this will be close.

Stay tune.

Thanks for the update....so if I'm reading this right. If HFC 93 wins tonight than the teams will be set. If not than I've got to get a slide ruler to figure this one out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />