Vandy/private vs Tenn/public

Redog

If Vandy wins, will their be an outcry for a multiplier for Vandy in the SEC? Or for them to go play/join a league with all private schools?

Very possibly, however Vandy will not win against UT. I hear that the whole Vandy Football team are feeling a little depressed. They were planning on using the time between now and Christmas to study for exams, not preparing for a Bowl Game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If Vandy wins, will their be an outcry for a multiplier for Vandy in the SEC? Or for them to go play/join a league with all private schools?

this is great. Although this argument obviously holds no water, I have been wanting to post something like this for a while. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See the BIIIIIGGGGG part your leaving out is that ALL college schools recruit players , but only privates in highschool can successfully bring players in from all over the country.

• 2 weeks later...

See the BIIIIIGGGGG part your leaving out is that ALL college schools recruit players , but only privates in highschool can successfully bring players in from all over the country.

The BIIIIIGGGG part u are leaving out is that u call it recruiting and public schools call it transferring

NO 1 kid every year or 2 (like most publics get) is called transferring , 5 kids or more every year is called recruiting!

Actually, I counted 6 "transfers" for my local public school team. And they made no bones about why they "transferred" either. And I'm dang glad to have them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 11 months later...

NO 1 kid every year or 2 (like most publics get) is called transferring , 5 kids or more every year is called recruiting!

Actually, I counted 6 "transfers" for my local public school team. And they made no bones about why they "transferred" either. And I'm dang glad to have them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And I am guessing the school they transferred from is dang sad to lose them.

You are exaggerating oldeagle. Try increasing you Ginkoba, that might help. :roflolk: