Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys!

I don't mean to be off topic, but you might be interested in hearing that the full away/home Wildcat's game schedule will be broadcast this Fall '09 on BIG Oldies 930 radio. New this year will be a pre-season "Coach's Show". We'll be inviting several Coaches in the division (including Wayne Co. Coach Rice) to attend the show and talk about their plans for the new season. The show will be broadcast on a Saturday morning in early August. Also, we're adding a weekly, Saturday morning SportsCenter Report which will run down all the game results, standings, etc. in the

Division, including the Collinwood Trojans. There are several other elements in the works. If you have any ideas, or things you'd like to have us add to our Division coverage, please let us know. You can resond , or if your prefer, call 722-3631 & leave a detailed message. Thanks. Jonathan - BIG Oldies 930 Radio. Also, we're looking for a few score reporters to call in game scores from Collinwood and other teams in the Division.

Did you give any interview lessons to coach rice? i love the way he gets to the point and leaves no doubt about what he is thinking.

School was still in last year. I have talked with Coach Rice about this and this was the answer I got. He stated that is why WC nor C'wood can play this year.

Actually we werent in school....i think it was a saturday morning and everybody had to show up early that morning to go up there...

Is it this friday with Parsons?

I sure hope not because WC has not done anything praticewise. Several players are still in baseball and maybe they will call the rest of the district toury off due to the rain. Let S'town & MTP play it out and everyone else call it quits. WC needs to be in football this week & next. I think the plans with Parsons is next Thursday (14th) and the Black & Gold game set for Sat the 16th.

I sure hope not because WC has not done anything praticewise. Several players are still in baseball and maybe they will call the rest of the district toury off due to the rain. Let S'town & MTP play it out and everyone else call it quits. WC needs to be in football this week & next. I think the plans with Parsons is next Thursday (14th) and the Black & Gold game set for Sat the 16th.

I agree 100% on this . Im ready to see them get going. I was told yesterday that the sports banquet was on the 14th but they may not have known what they were talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />