Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

What all this PCC business.......Panties Come Clean?........Perty Clear Cockiness?...........Naw.....wait a minute , I know , it's.........Please Call mommaCause them jackets are akillin us /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Jackets play SMF style.......CDTT style.......KYAO style /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ole Tushhog has seen a few teams emerge from tha Creekbank over the years. This bunch of Headhunters that we have this year compare alot like the lads that took tha Gold Ball tha last time IMO. They dont know when to quit. They improve with every play. A well oiled machine.

Obviously you & SOME of the other TC fans could take some lessons from TL on what P.C.C. (PRIDE, CLASS & CHARACTER) is all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Win or lose our team will exhibit those things so mouth all u want. Even if TC does win SOME of you still wont show any of those things cause you just dont have them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you & SOME of the other TC fans could take some lessons from TL on what P.C.C. (PRIDE, CLASS & CHARACTER) is all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Win or lose our team will exhibit those things so mouth all u want. Even if TC does win SOME of you still wont show any of those things cause you just dont have them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I beg to differ ther, batboy, Ole Tushy is a well rounded , altho not frequent , poster.

A very dull and nonexistant thread there wood be , if you didn't have a few stirrers on it, savvy?

Toomey......your scaring the bejabbers out of me. I almost choked on my JerryBurger! However, the season was '83, and not only did Catholic have Warren, but Webb was stacked that year as well. Dude, don't get me running for the sauce, but for the life of me I can't place you......and it's kinda weirding me out! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

By the way, don't forget you had old Kaz, too! (thats why we won, ain't it?) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

Any hint as to who my "stalker" is......?

Kazzanator

Pujo,.....shoot.......my kids are girls, but the truth is I'd let him coach mine, too!

I don't think I going to take too much stock in a feller with the screen name.....Old Tushy...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......well, I'm not at liberty to say......

Kazanity

Toomey......your scaring the bejabbers out of me. I almost choked on my JerryBurger! However, the season was '83, and not only did Catholic have Warren, but Webb was stacked that year as well. Dude, don't get me running for the sauce, but for the life of me I can't place you......and it's kinda weirding me out! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

By the way, don't forget you had old Kaz, too! (thats why we won, ain't it?) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

Any hint as to who my "stalker" is......?

Kazzanator

Pujo,.....shoot.......my kids are girls, but the truth is I'd let him coach mine, too!

You graduated in '83, your sr. season of football was in '82 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like the Jerry Burger too, but I usually get the Jerry Burger Basket! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Did you go back and pick up your orange and white afghan Fri night? I saw it laying under your seat after the game. I saw your big brother out on the field and asked him if it was your's. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A hint... hmmm, I will give ya two.

1. We were both on the football team your sr. year

2. I remember the Jupitron story very well.

What's up Kaz?

Remade.... Hope you get that deer sometime this week.

Pujo. Great assessments as always. I'm sure glad your prediction came through.

Flair........ Keep 'em coming baby. Who's da man?

I want to ask some of the Tribe the same questions that you all post to us......

-Have any of you seen us play this year?

It seems that you all pride yourselves with a great defense. Ours isn't too shabby itself.

-How will Oneida's offense be able to do what others, including SP, weren't able to do against our defense?

(that ? is not meant to be cocky, btw. Just asking what you think is Oneida's best chance to put points on the board)

I don't know alot about the '08 teams in Regions 1 and 2, other than what is read on here.

-Who, other than Bunkie, were the best playmakers you've seen this year?

Just curious..... Thanks.

Oh.. almost forgot. I may want to try some local cuisine. Any suggestions?

Can't control fans, but don't worry about our team. We have plenty of PCC. Just ask Pujo. No showboats, no punks... we just handle our business. We'll knock ya down, and help ya up. If we make a big play, you want even know it from our players. If you make a big play, you want even know it from our players. No trash talking on the field. Our players talk comes from that gold headgear. These two teams are very similar. Just wait, I think you'll be impressed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's up Kaz?

Remade.... Hope you get that deer sometime this week.

Pujo. Great assessments as always. I'm sure glad your prediction came through.

Flair........ Keep 'em coming baby. Who's da man?

I want to ask some of the Tribe the same questions that you all post to us......

-Have any of you seen us play this year?

It seems that you all pride yourselves with a great defense. Ours isn't too shabby itself.

-How will Oneida's offense be able to do what others, including SP, weren't able to do against our defense?

(that ? is not meant to be cocky, btw. Just asking what you think is Oneida's best chance to put points on the board)

I don't know alot about the '08 teams in Regions 1 and 2, other than what is read on here.

-Who, other than Bunkie, were the best playmakers you've seen this year?

Just curious..... Thanks.

Oh.. almost forgot. I may want to try some local cuisine. Any suggestions?

Seven ,you ask some very good questions, I'm sure Oneida's Coaching staff is trying to figure out how to move the ball on you guys. I've given it alot of thought myself. Most good teams don't stray alot, they go with what got them there. Trousdale did a great job of that the other night, not once did they hit the panic button. I'm not an Oneida guy ,but I think I know the playmakers in these 2 regions. Other than the kid from Greenback, Midway had 2 guys who were extremely good. I liked to call them ,thunder and lightening. Big strong power back with pretty good speed and a speedster who could take it to the house on any play. You can ask them about others they've played against,but I'd say these were the most dangerous.

Can't control fans, but don't worry about our team. We have plenty of PCC. Just ask Pujo. No showboats, no punks... we just handle our business. We'll knock ya down, and help ya up. If we make a big play, you want even know it from our players. If you make a big play, you want even know it from our players. No trash talking on the field. Our players talk comes from that gold headgear. These two teams are very similar. Just wait, I think you'll be impressed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ole Seven is right, these boys are disaplined and hardnosed. They are good for a rerason,.

For all of you non-believers here it is.It's not the tennessean but chattanooga times:

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2008/nov/22/...-game-run-ends/

You decide for yourself.........

Hey OHS 92 State Champ, have you ever been misquoted or something that you said taken out of text. If so I think that you might understand that after an absolute dog fight on the CREEKBANK that a reporter from CHATTANOOGA after his PIRATES lost a very close game that could have gone either way that maybe just maybe this is what happened. I am not suggesting that it might have happened on purpose but that it could have just happened. You would have to have been there. There were people everywhere and it was very loud. If ypu would like to think that coach Creasy is that arrogant then be my guest, but be sure of a few things, he knows that his team is in for a battle, he has the utmost respect for your team, he WILL NOT let his players overlook your team or any otherbut the YELLOW JACKETS will be ready to play hard for 4 quarters. I myself am looking forward to coming up to Oneida and watch a good game. GO JACKETS!!!!!

Hey OHS 92 State Champ, have you ever been misquoted or something that you said taken out of text. If so I think that you might understand that after an absolute dog fight on the CREEKBANK that a reporter from CHATTANOOGA after his PIRATES lost a very close game that could have gone either way that maybe just maybe this is what happened. I am not suggesting that it might have happened on purpose but that it could have. You would have to have been there. There were people everywhere and it was very loud. If ypu would like to think that coach Creasy is that arrogant then be my guest, but be sure of a few things, he knows that his team is in for a battle, he has the utmost respect for your team, he WILL NOT let his players overlook your team or any otherbut the YELLOW JACKETS will be ready to play hard for 4 quarters. I myself am looking forward to coming up to Oneida and watch a good game. GO JACKETS!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, that sounds alot more like a reporter than a Coach. Reporters do this junk all the time. They need to be held accountable. If the Coach said this ,I'd be very surprised.