Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

If ypu would like to think that coach Creasy is that arrogant then be my guest, but be sure of a few things, he knows that his team is in for a battle, he has the utmost respect for your team, he WILL NOT let his players overlook your team or any otherbut the YELLOW JACKETS will be ready to play hard for 4 quarters.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20081122...361/1002/SPORTS

Utmost RESPECT!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Read the last line /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utmost RESPECT!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Read the last line /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So he doesn't know where Oneida is, he is from West Tn. And shouldn't he be up for the challege? I see no disrespect here. Good post Pujo I agree with you on the accountability issue.

What's up Kaz?

Remade.... Hope you get that deer sometime this week.

Pujo. Great assessments as always. I'm sure glad your prediction came through.

Flair........ Keep 'em coming baby. Who's da man?

I want to ask some of the Tribe the same questions that you all post to us......

-Have any of you seen us play this year?

It seems that you all pride yourselves with a great defense. Ours isn't too shabby itself.

-How will Oneida's offense be able to do what others, including SP, weren't able to do against our defense?

(that ? is not meant to be cocky, btw. Just asking what you think is Oneida's best chance to put points on the board)

I don't know alot about the '08 teams in Regions 1 and 2, other than what is read on here.

-Who, other than Bunkie, were the best playmakers you've seen this year?

Just curious..... Thanks.

Oh.. almost forgot. I may want to try some local cuisine. Any suggestions?

whoooooooooooo seven I've said it all weekend. TC is the man and we all know "to be the man ya gotta beat the man" whooooooooooooooo. playmakers? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" too many I might miss one. I don't know what we're gonna do to move the ball, fumblerooskie ?/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> whoooooooooo now food /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> we got burgers,steak mexican,chinese, chicken and fish just come hungry brother you'll find whatever your pallets wish whooooooooooooooo.

I'm sure Coach Creasy was caught up in the moment....who wouldn't be? But if a reporter puts it in print you can be dang certain he said it. Look.....his team just upset the #1 Single A team in the State of Tennessee....I would expect him to be ecstatic over his teams accomplishment. I'm sure if he had been given more time, he would have choosen his words more carefully. Loose lips, make great quips! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now Tony is in the same shoes this week....hope he gets to make the same mistake TC's coach did.

Water under the bridge.....

Kaz

Reading the tiny line ( can't really qualify this as an article ), I see no disrespect for OHS

here. Not being familiar with the geography isn't disrespectful either. He isn't familiar with that

area and had no reason to until now. I can assure you he does now, and has full respect for

his next opponent. Until Fri. nite, no one knew who would be playing Nov. 28.

Settle down. Don't try to create a dis where there is none. You can also take into account

the well known fact in this area, that the "Tennessean" doesn't like TC. Don't put much stock

into what you read there. Odds are it won't be flattering. LOL

I beg to differ ther, batboy, Ole Tushy is a well rounded , altho not frequent , poster.

A very dull and nonexistant thread there wood be , if you didn't have a few stirrers on it, savvy?

Well there is a difference in stirring the pot (being arrogant) vs. belittling what the coaches are trying to instill in their players. My son will be moving up from the middle school to the high school next year & I personally can't wait for him to play on that team. Those coaches do a wonderful job in teaching their players P.C.C.

What's up Kaz?

Remade.... Hope you get that deer sometime this week.

Pujo. Great assessments as always. I'm sure glad your prediction came through.

Flair........ Keep 'em coming baby. Who's da man?

I want to ask some of the Tribe the same questions that you all post to us......

-Have any of you seen us play this year?

It seems that you all pride yourselves with a great defense. Ours isn't too shabby itself.

-How will Oneida's offense be able to do what others, including SP, weren't able to do against our defense?

(that ? is not meant to be cocky, btw. Just asking what you think is Oneida's best chance to put points on the board)

I don't know alot about the '08 teams in Regions 1 and 2, other than what is read on here.

-Who, other than Bunkie, were the best playmakers you've seen this year?

Just curious..... Thanks.

Oh.. almost forgot. I may want to try some local cuisine. Any suggestions?

SEVEN about the deer you and me both buddy! and ill TRY to answer some of your questions..

I havent seen Trousdale play this year, thats why im tryin to get some information on here to get an idea of what ill get to see friday and it sounds like a really sound hard nosed football team.

For our offense i think we will keep it simple and do what we have done all year, nobody has stopped it yet so why quit now, ya know?

And ill agree with pujo on the best playmakers he is referring to Ray Robinson and most likey Will Poe of midway, both 2 great athletes and good football players, and IMO just goin by from our 2 games with greenback, #7 impressed me more than anybody on that football team, but dont get me wrong bunkie is a heck of a player /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After watching both these teams play oneida is done trousdale will win this game big 42 to 14!

Pssshtt, your crazy.

Oneida has worked to hard for that to happen. Its really going to be hard to stop those boys. And IF trousdale does win, it wont be a blow out. I can gurantee you that.

Especially since we're this deep in the playoffs I dont see anybody gettin beat that big.

After watching both these teams play oneida is done trousdale will win this game big 42 to 14!

Wow.

I'm glad you can make this prediction after watching Oneida blow out every team they have played.(you may not have saw them blowout every team, but since they have im sure whatever game you watched was a blowout) It's the 4th Round of Playoff, there will be no blowout.

Use your brain a little bit. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oneida is getting stronger & more impressive every game. I hardly think TC gonna put up 42 on our D. Greenback put up 13 legitimate points against us in 2 games & they have an outstanding offence. They had another TD off a very questionable fumble recovery that left them w/a short field & one off our reserves. So what are you basing this impressive offensive showing you're predicting on? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />