Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I want to say congratulations to my Injuns on a great season. You guys gave us a lot to cheer & be thankful for. I for one have been very proud of u guys all year & look forward to the season next year. You all have nothing to be ashamed of having finished one of the most impressive seasons in Oneida history. Good luck seniors in your future endeavors & underclassman get back in the weight room & work your butts off again & pick up where you left off this year & follow the leadership example your outgoing seniors left you. Next I want to congratulate a very good TC football team for a well played game. You are a very well coached disciplined team. I was very impressed w/your team & the amount of fans that follow you. You are very deserving of this win but i think you know for 2 weeks in a row that you been in a dog fight w/2 very worthy opponents. I hope you guys bring home the gold. You have this Injun's support next week.

I was very glad to meet some of the fellow coach t posters last nite. I don't post a lot on here but i like to read what everybody's thoughts were on the game. I met Pujo, Grunt, Seven, Ole3putt & tcrailbird & it was a pleasure to talk w/u guys for a few min b4 the game. You all are a good bunch of guys. Good Luck this week & I may take u up on your offer Ole3putt to come watch you guys this week. If I do then I may look u up. Good luck Jackets!

I want to start by saying what a class act Oneida is and that goes for the fans to. It was a great game and the better team won last nite. I have never seen a coach from the opposite team call all players in the middle of the field the way Coach Lambert did. I dont know what all was said I only heard a little of it but what I heard was good. He is a fine coach and a good man in my opinion. Thanks to all the people from Oneida yall where a great host and hope yall will be pulling for TC next week and wish us the best

I have known TL for a long time. He is a good Christian man who's faith is part of everything he does in life. You will ot meet a better man on or off the field. Good luck next week I know I will be pulling for you all to bring it home.

Does any one know what excatly TL said at the end of the game. I was on the field but only heard part of what he was saying?

Does any one know what excatly TL said at the end of the game. I was on the field but only heard part of what he was saying?

[/quoteSMACK i cant remember everything so if you wanna know go to wate.com and go the friday night hits and watch the highlights it will tell you everything he said, creasy still said and i quote him " yall are the best team we have played and you can tell south pitt that" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just sayin guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Both teams had a prayer then Coach Lambert basically told the TC coaches he thought they had done an excellent job, told the players they had to, told them both how proud he was of them & that he knew they would represent themselves well next week & that he would be pulling for them, & that if he could ever help any of their players in any way in the future to give him a call.

The midfield meeting with the opposing team after the game has became somewhat of a tradition the last couple of years & to echo what cleatless said a post or two above, Coach Lambert is a good man, he may call you an enemy for 48 minutes but when the whistle blows win or lose he'll once again call you brother.

Both teams had a prayer then Coach Lambert basically told the TC coaches he thought they had done an excellent job, told the players they had to, told them both how proud he was of them & that he knew they would represent themselves well next week & that he would be pulling for them, & that if he could ever help any of their players in any way in the future to give him a call.

The midfield meeting with the opposing team after the game has became somewhat of a tradition the last couple of years & to echo what cleatless said a post or two above, Coach Lambert is a good man, he may call you an enemy for 48 minutes but when the whistle blows win or lose he'll once again call you brother.

that's awesome. i've never heard anything quite like that. oneida is lucky to have such a man! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As long as Tony Lambert is at Oneida ,I'll be an Injun fan.Agreat football mind, and a great teacher in life. Oneida is lucky to have such a fine man. Ibet Oneida was a lttle surprised at the class that Trousdale displayed. Leadership is what seperates the good teams from the Great ones. Undisaplined teams usually fall by the wayside. Its not all about football.

As long as Tony Lambert is at Oneida ,I'll be an Injun fan.Agreat football mind, and a great teacher in life. Oneida is lucky to have such a fine man. Ibet Oneida was a lttle surprised at the class that Trousdale displayed. Leadership is what seperates the good teams from the Great ones. Undisaplined teams usually fall by the wayside. Its not all about football.

so true, despite a few wayward opionions, i here it was nothing but PCC across the boards for both teams friday night.

Creasy said best team they had played in (2) years! It's really hard for me to pull for TC with people like this guy making his "as good as it gets" comments.

That's kind of funny since its Creasy's 1st year at TC. I didn't realize TC's enrollment was all the way up to 451. TC should be able to put two 1a teams on the field and play SP and Greenback at the same time. So should Oneida. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guess that is the result of waiting 4 years to review the enrollment.

Edit: Just saying that TC and Oneida are the 2 best 2a teams in the 1a playoffs.