Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan will get shafted by the real MR. FOOTBALL come Friday night.

Wow. Just as I get done posting an apology for some our cocky fans, I have to read this. Here's the truth. We want a gold ball. To get that gold ball. We have to beat you guys. Make no mistake about it. We think we can win. We know you guys feel the same way. Friday night someone's feelings are going to get hurt. I'm sure your rb is the real deal. I hope he can take a hit because our defense loves to blow people up. It will be a hard hitting physical game. I don't know how physical you guys are, but I hope you guys don't play finesse football. I promise you that kind of play won't work in Milan. You are going to have to take a hit from us, and then hit us back. I can't wait. I hope ya'll bring it. I want to see the game of the year. Have a safe trip.

Milan will get shafted by the real MR. FOOTBALL come Friday night.

He's the real deal. I saw him twice last year and he absolutely made Trenton look ridiculous several times. He's a fun player to watch except when he's playing your team. Jobronski isn't as fast as him, but Jobronski is more of a power runner and will run flat over you. Also, keep in mind, Jobronski is only a Jr. so he'll be back next year as well!

Goodpasture is going to get to see the best back in 2A that got shafted out of MR. FOOTBALL in Gilbert. Williamson Should have been a shoe in for Lineman also. They will find out that it was a fluke in 06.

got shafted? if he was even in the discussion for mr football it would be different. but he's not. milan WILL seethe actual Mr. Football winner of 2A friday night and GP will come out with a win. and im not sure everybody knows, but have yall seen the transfer they got toward the end of the season? 6'5 315. GP will line up and run smashmouth football and control the line of scrimmage. be ready milan

I saw him 2 years ago when he was a soph and he is a player. No one has done much against Alcoa. And if you haven't seen him against a "good" defense then by your rationale as you cannot judge him as being a great back you cannot say that he is not as good as advertised. Also while we had a chance to win in 06 I think they were the better team. But this year's team is considerably better than that IMO. How does this years GP team stack up against the 06 team?

This is gonna be a great game. I hope that I can come to it. Milan being at home should help the Bulldogs.

I hope to be there also and I will be pulling for the Bulldogs. Represent Region 8AA well and end their streak. I know that people here in Trenton , Huntingdon as well as Milan remember the last three semi-final games. Goldentide79 is behind you.