Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan[/url] will be playing Alcoa and i can get my Forem back and running!!! Alcoa vs Milan for AA championship. It has been set in stone whether you se it or not I do.Goodpasture will have to wait another year. We are going to represent the WEST!!!

HUSKER your a nut.. Be careful what you wish for. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Correct Milan will be playing Alcoa and i can get my Forem back and running!!! Alcoa vs Milan for AA championship. It has been set in stone whether you se it or not I do. Goodpasture will have to wait another year. We are going to represent the WEST!!!

How many years in a row have you been trying to get that thread going??? 3? 4?

I say it will have to wait another 365.......

Goodpasture 31

Milan 21

Correct Milan will be playing Alcoa and i can get my Forem back and running!!! Alcoa vs Milan for AA championship. It has been set in stone whether you se it or not I do. Goodpasture will have to wait another year. We are going to represent the WEST!!!

I think the Milan fans should not make there plans to Murfreesboro until the game is over. This Goodpasture team is very exciting to watch right now. They are lead by Benji Cunningham. If he is not one of the top five players in Tennessee regardless of classification, something is wrong! He had 4TD's, and he easily could have had another. Benji is unbelieveable, but these young cougars are really starting to get it. And at the right time. Our boys were not suppose to be here based upon there overall team age (this was suppose to be their rebuilding year), but they just kept working hard! This is definately Coach Martin's best coaching job in several years. Goodpasture is big, young, and fast, so you might want to take them seriously!

I think the Milan fans should not make there plans to Murfreesboro until the game is over. This Goodpasture team is very exciting to watch right now. They are lead by Benji Cunningham. If he is not one of the top five players in Tennessee regardless of classification, something is wrong! He had 4TD's, and he easily could have had another. Benji is unbelieveable, but these young cougars are really starting to get it. And at the right time. Our boys were not suppose to be here based upon there overall team age (this was suppose to be their rebuilding year), but they just kept working hard! This is definately Coach Martin's best coaching job in several years. Goodpasture is big, young, and fast, so you might want to take them seriously!

Most of us are not. Obviously we are thinking about it. You will find that Husker is "that fan" that every team has that just won't be quiet.

Anyone close to Milan football knows that Goodpasture is not a team to overlook. They have represented the West 3 years in a row, that in itself says all that needs to be said about what Goodpasture has done and can do. Milan will have to play their best game of the year to win. How does each team look as far as injuries go?