Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

I saw him catch Golden Tate his Soph year from across the field. I think he has more speed than golden. That is something.

If you don't know who Golden Tate is, then watch Notre Dame Saturday.

I know who Golden Tate is and just incase your not paying attention im not knocking his speed. Thats the only thing that makes him a good back

I saw him catch Golden Tate his Soph year from across the field. I think he has more speed than golden. That is something.

I know who Golden Tate is and just incase your not paying attention im not knocking his speed. Thats the only thing that makes him a good back

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked it up in Nashville on my way home from the Boro this weekend. Thing is GP fans made it sound like we wouldnt touch this guy tonight. He got little two yard runs all night and the bulldogs shut him down. Milan was simply to physical and fast for his style of running.

I agree with that, but when a guy is averaging 15 yards a carry in the playoffs it is easy to see why GP thought he would have that same success against us.

How do you fans think Milan will match against Alcoa? I think it will be closer than the last few years with Randall Cobb gone, but I still think Alcoa will be very hard to match. Good luck Friday night.

Well, some of the better Alcoa fans said ealier that a team had better be well balanced if they were going to try to beat them, and we are that. We can do both very well. It wouldn't bother us to throw it 25 times, but it also wouldn't bother us to throw it 5 times. We can adapt to what we need to do.

Cougars - Great season - as young as you guys are you have accomplished a lot. Kudo's to Cunningham, he is for sure something special!!!

Bulldogs - 14 down and 1 to go. You guys did a great job executing the game plan the coaches laid out for you!! The Gold Ball is close - within sight. Practice hard this week and prepare. Execute and win. You guys have done great all year long. The Milan Bulldogs are the one team Alcoa did not want to meet.

The only problem is that I am hurt right now so I will have to watch it on TV

but both teams are "Class Acts". You guys may brag but u usally back it up.

We were just happy to make it where we did with such a young team. It will

a few years of rebuilding but it will happen again. Now I look forward to

Baseball season to make it 3 in row for State Championships just like Alcoa

is to Football, Goodpasture is to Baseball. Good luck to both teams and I

hope no one gets injured but I will still stick to my prediction.

Great job to both teams for making it to the State Championship.

Go Cougars!

Sorry that you won't be able to be there. Hope you get better soon. As far as your prediction. I will say it should be closer than the last 3 Championship Games however, I do expect an Alcoa victory. As for the bragging, I say its PRIDE. PRIDE in our team just as you have PRIDE in your football and baseball teams. Don't you think?? Congrats on a great game Milan. Can't wait till next week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Great game Bulldogs. Milan D was the difference again tonight. The holding call on GP's first drive on the TD was huge to start the game. Poor coaching on GP's part. Going for it on 4th down on their end of the field was questionable in the 1st quarter. That gave Milan a short field and they capitalized on it. Too many errors by GP to beat a good team like Milan.

Good luck next week against Alcoa. I'll be there cheering ya'll on.