Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

Cougars - Great season - as young as you guys are you have accomplished a lot. Kudo's to Cunningham, he is for sure something special!!!

Bulldogs - 14 down and 1 to go. You guys did a great job executing the game plan the coaches laid out for you!! The Gold Ball is close - within sight. Practice hard this week and prepare. Execute and win. You guys have done great all year long. The Milan Bulldogs are the one team Alcoa did not want to meet.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you go back on about page 5 I said, that we would love to play someone different. Just remember this BF2 Goodpasture is know ALCOA. Alcoa has won the last three titles by 120-19. The Goodpasture team in 06 and 07 was suppose to very, very good. This Goodpasture team was a little better than average Goodpasture team. So I say to you congrats again on the game tonight but be very cautious about next week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem is that I am hurt right now so I will have to watch it on TV

but both teams are "Class Acts". You guys may brag but u usally back it up.

We were just happy to make it where we did with such a young team. It will

a few years of rebuilding but it will happen again. Now I look forward to

Baseball season to make it 3 in row for State Championships just like Alcoa

is to Football, Goodpasture is to Baseball. Good luck to both teams and I

hope no one gets injured but I will still stick to my prediction.

Great job to both teams for making it to the State Championship.

Go Cougars!

Sorry that you won't be able to be there. Hope you get better soon. As far as your prediction. I will say it should be closer than the last 3 Championship Games however, I do expect an Alcoa victory. As for the bragging, I say its PRIDE. PRIDE in our team just as you have PRIDE in your football and baseball teams. Don't you think?? Congrats on a great game Milan. Can't wait till next week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

You have good reason volfan5 for being proud of the Tornadoes.

I still think the Bulldogs win this one in a close but with a different outcome.

What I was getting at from first post is that the Cougars are good in both sports and exceptional

in Baseball. The only other team that is in the playoffs in 2A is Marion County which we played in

Baseball this year in the playoffs and they had a really good team. I guess what I am asking is why

is Alcoa not better in baseball because of such great athelets in football. When it comes to

football GP overachieved this year with a young team and were very happy to just be there. In the

last few weeks I thought it might be possible that they might make it back to the big dance but after

the bulldogs just handled them with ease tonight, I think Milan will beat Alcoa with the well

balanced offense and very strong up front defense. Alcoa on the other hand is not always big but

like I said, they always back up their talk and play hard and more often than not, usually win the game.

I just think this year Milan has gotten on a roll and I don't think anyone will stop them but if someone does

it will be this dynasty of Alcoa Tornadoes. Good luck in the game and have a safe drive to the game.

Before The Game

After The Game

Darn, I was looking forward to that crow! LoL Just kidding.....That Thanksgiving Cougar was DE-LISH I'm tellin ya!

I'm just messin with y'all...

I had a Lady from Goodpasture stop me and my mom in the ladies room and tell us that our signs were impressive. She said they were very intimidating to come into. All the Goodpasture fans I ran into were super nice and very appreciative for our hospitality.

It was a good game by my Dawgs. I'm proud of them. Good season to Goodpasture. You guys never stopped fighting. Milan again has been fighting a losing battle, with everyone saying from week to week that they were gonna be crushed. They've held strong and showed everyone that they're not so "overrated"...they have earned everything they've got.

Good Luck next week...I'll see y'all in the 'Boro!!

JCS congratulates Milan!!! I'm exicted that you guys were able to get the win... Stay Humble... Focused... Take Care of Business!!! You have a great team with great balance... I want to especially congratulate a member of the church where I preach---(I'm proud of this young man so I had to add that...) Christian Coleman... Great Young Man... Great Family!!! A Beast!!! With a great future in any sport he wants to play!!! I've already got dibes on being his agent in the future! Congrats Christian!!! Your family at Campbell Street says go Bulldogs!!! I missed the game tonight but I don't plan on missing the game next week... I'll try to get a Milan Sweatshirt for the game but I will have to wear my JCS baseball cap so everyone knows that the Eagles are going purple this week!!!

Milans defense is bar none. I don't think they'll let up the "big play" at all anymore. Too much speed.

Cunningham got lit up by #88 Christian Coleman in the first quarter. That set the tone. The whole crowd rose up.

Then Justin Coleman Jr. threw a bomb on the money for the score. On the blocked FG, that was a live ball. Should have been 6 points. Ref blew his whistle, not knowing what he had done. Milan is on a roll and Alcoa's dynasty is in JEOPARDY next week at MTSU. You read it here first.

Great game both teams. Milan was very impressive tonight. Big ups to #5 Dominque Hoyle WR for Milan. He made great one on one catches deep for the Dawgs. Balanced attack and numerous options make Milan so dangerous.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you go back on about page 5 I said, that we would love to play someone different. Just remember this BF2 Goodpasture is know ALCOA. Alcoa has won the last three titles by 120-19. The Goodpasture team in 06 and 07 was suppose to very, very good. This Goodpasture team was a little better than average Goodpasture team. So I say to you congrats again on the game tonight but be very cautious about next week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

You weren't the only one! 8 out of 10 fans want to play Milan to play somebody different. Beating the same person gets old after 3 years!

Hope the game is injury free, and all fans have a safe trip to the 'Boro!

If Milan wasn't a bunch of wusses and would of kicked off to him, he would of got many more yards. You could tell how scared a team is of a player is when they kick it short to the 35 yrd line just so #24 wouldn't get the ball.

I listened to the internet broadcast and even the Milan announcers were scared to kick it to him. I don't blame Milan one bit.

I think it is time for you to hit the BASKETBALL FOURM your team (GP) got smoked last night!! This fourm is for people STILL PLAYING FOOTBALL , so go do your CRYING there!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great game Bulldogs. Milan D was the difference again tonight. The holding call on GP's first drive on the TD was huge to start the game. Poor coaching on GP's part. Going for it on 4th down on their end of the field was questionable in the 1st quarter. That gave Milan a short field and they capitalized on it. Too many errors by GP to beat a good team like Milan.

Good luck next week against Alcoa. I'll be there cheering ya'll on.

young teams make mistakes, they cant all be perfect like milan, Im sure our coach lost that one for us. Cant blame him for trying.

Milan again has been fighting a losing battle, with everyone saying from week to week that they were gonna be crushed. They've held strong and showed everyone that they're not so "overrated"...they have earned everything they've got.

What??? Milan has been rated #2 behind Alcoa all year by most everyone, including me, that knows anything about 2A football. Who said they were going to get crushed every week? Maybe just the clueless fans of their rivals.

Milan was expected to be good and lived up to the expectations. If anyone was a surprise, it was CPA and GP, who never broke in to the Top 10 in any poll all year, even going in to the playoffs.

Good luck to Milan. As a region 5 fan, I was pulling for GP, but really didn't expect them to win. Also, I don't think GP had a prayer against Alcoa. I believe Milan has a shot to dethrone them if they play solid and minimize mistakes. So I am glad to Milan have a shot - you deserve it after a great year.

What??? Milan has been rated #2 behind Alcoa all year by most everyone, including me, that knows anything about 2A football. Who said they were going to get crushed every week? Maybe just the clueless fans of their rivals.

Milan was expected to be good and lived up to the expectations. If anyone was a surprise, it was CPA and GP, who never broke in to the Top 10 in any poll all year, even going in to the playoffs.

Good luck to Milan. As a region 5 fan, I was pulling for GP, but really didn't expect them to win. Also, I don't think GP had a prayer against Alcoa. I believe Milan has a shot to dethrone them if they play solid and minimize mistakes. So I am glad to Milan have a shot - you deserve it after a great year.

Thanks CPA4Ever - we have had a great year and hopefully can top it off with a Gold Ball. We will have to play a very good game to get it done. I agree with you that both CPA & GP went above expectations.

First I would to THANK and Congratulate Milan. I have never been so happy to see Goodpasture lose, still some some bad taste in my mouth from last season. Secondly, I'm glad a team other Goodpasture has a chance to play against Alcoa in the State Championship I was tired of seein them lose that bad three times is enough.

Congrats again to Milan for returning to Glory, first time since 99. Go get that gold ball Dawgs.