White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

I THINK THEY HAVE AT LEAST 10 WHO COULD PLAY D1 SOMEWHERE. IM SAYING COULD , NOT WILL. 7 SENIORS , 2 JUNIORS AND 1 SOPH. IM ALMOST POSITIVE 2 WILL. THE LINEMAN WHO IS A MR FOOTBALL CANDIDATE AND THE QB WHO IS ALSO THE PUNTER POTENTIALLY HAS A RAY GUY TYPE LEG.

Bird you need to concentrate on maybe joining the Chorus, Cause you don't have a clue about football

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Nichols is #4. His name is not on the roster. He is a sophomore and the brother of #42. He is an excellent player and will be a great asset to WH. He played his freshman year and had to get medical clearance to play. They were not sure if he would be able to play. He got the clearance, everything is great and he is now suited up and ready to play!

Somebody mentioned earlier one of KC's players having a specific number. I've listened to three WH broadcasts and no radio announcer can ever figure out who WH's #4 is.....I know it's Ricky Ladd's OLD number but who's wearing it now? I've heard them mention that the number is not on the roster.

KC's offense is incredibly simple, well blocked and played, but very simple. Sweep left, sweep right, pound it up the gut, and a pass every now and then to keep you on your toes. Its about 85% run. If boone ( the 6' 4, 340 lb dt) can clog up the middle, then i see wh having the upperhand in this game. 28-14 WH in the most physical game both teams have played all year.

Alcoa: you have a great team, but you are only the 2nd best team in your county. No matter how many titles you win, that's gotta sting.

I hope for KC sake they can contain both the run and pass b/c we can beat you with both. We have good size on both lines and will not be pushed around by anybody. We have shaped up alot and gotten better since the Alcoa loss, and would love a rematch with them. But that can't happen. This is a experienced team that has been the underdog on the road and won before.

Here's some more humor for you...If we played you 10 times, we would win 10 times. Here, there, farm house, or out house.

I have ALL the faith in East TN football and athlete for athlete KC is just stronger across the board. Now coaching is the X factor...Porter is good, Pemberton has yet to win the big one. We shall see, but I like KCHS chances.

IN MY OPINION WHITE HOUSE HAS ABOUT 10 PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY D1 FOOTBALL. IM SURE KNOX CATHOLIC HAS THEIR SHARE ALSO. IM NOT GONNA MAKE A PREDICTION YET EITHER BUT WHEN I DO YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE FOR WHITE HOUSE. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY.

I heard White House's whole team, Freshmen and Sophomores included, have already signed letters of intent to DI schools..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I heard White House's whole team, Freshmen and Sophomores included, have already signed letters of intent to DI schools..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How'd you find out so quick??

We didnt want anybody to know because we didnt wanna be known as a team that gives scholarships like some teams..

not going to mention any names... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is no justifying the games that were close early in the year and trying to compare the schedules. YOU PLAY IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play in our region and tell us how you fare against the teams we play. I'm not saying we are better, but at least use a little logic in your arguments-there is no way you can draw any comparisons from that. I haven't seen your conference and you haven't seen ours- so who knows, it could be like comparing SEC and C-USA. Make valid arguments. Thanks.

And Thanks for the laugh Golddust

Here's some more humor for you...If we played you 10 times, we would win 10 times. Here, there, farm house, or out house.

I have ALL the faith in East TN football and athlete for athlete KC is just stronger across the board. Now coaching is the X factor...Porter is good, Pemberton has yet to win the big one. We shall see, but I like KCHS chances.

Hey Painted.

Heard from a birdie last week that Catholic has been working Rankin to get a game. Whatchaknow?

ruse?

How'd you find out so quick??

We didnt want anybody to know because we didnt wanna be known as a team that gives scholarships like some teams..

not going to mention any names... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why do you people not understand that we don't give out scholarships? We don't get financial aid to athletes because of athletic ability... Knoxville Catholic High School does not give out scholarships. We are not allowed to give out scholarships. That is for teams like Webb.

Why do you people not understand that we don't give out scholarships? We don't get financial aid to athletes because of athletic ability... Knoxville Catholic High School does not give out scholarships. We are not allowed to give out scholarships. That is for teams like Webb.

You are saying that every player on Knoxville Catholics football team pays 100% tuition? If that is true, impressive..

You are saying that every player on Knoxville Catholics football team pays 100% tuition? If that is true, impressive..

The thing is, you pay your tuition. If you are catholic it is a certain amount. If you are not catholic it is a certain amount. There is financial aid available for people that can't afford the full tuition, but it is not picked by the school, it has to be cleared by the diocese of Knoxville after sufficient records are provided showing that the student and their family cannot afford the full tuition. That is the only way to get the discounts on tuition, but the rules are strict for financial aid and it is not based on athletics.