White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

The thing is, you pay your tuition. If you are catholic it is a certain amount. If you are not catholic it is a certain amount. There is financial aid available for people that can't afford the full tuition, but it is not picked by the school, it has to be cleared by the diocese of Knoxville after sufficient records are provided showing that the student and their family cannot afford the full tuition. That is the only way to get the discounts on tuition, but the rules are strict for financial aid and it is not based on athletics.

Someone really knows what their talking about. Thanks for shedding light on a situation very few know the truth about.

Maybe now people will stop spreading lies.....Nah. The ignorant will somehow find a way to warp what you've said.

Good luck to all the players! And stop the hating.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, you pay your tuition. If you are catholic it is a certain amount. If you are not catholic it is a certain amount. There is financial aid available for people that can't afford the full tuition, but it is not picked by the school, it has to be cleared by the diocese of Knoxville after sufficient records are provided showing that the student and their family cannot afford the full tuition. That is the only way to get the discounts on tuition, but the rules are strict for financial aid and it is not based on athletics.

Basically the same as Pope John Paul here in middle Tennessee.

Just to be clear, KC runs the WingBone, not the Wing T...there is a difference. The concept is similar but you don't defense it the same way. KC is a very well coached team and they run their offense to perfection. You won't get any penetration between the tackles and you won't stop the offense unless you play very very disciplined football. I have not heard one thing about how disciplined White House is, but they should be ready. KC isn't going to give up, they will fight to the very end.

I won't make a prediction because I honestly know very little about White House. I know a couple of the KC coaches spoke highly of what they saw on film so I'm predicting a very good game.

WH also is a well disciplined team. I believe the game should be a good one to watch. WH also has a good kicking game and normally teams start at their 20 as the kicker usually puts it in the endzone. We are not a team that gives up.

Why do you people not understand that we don't give out scholarships? We don't get financial aid to athletes because of athletic ability... Knoxville Catholic High School does not give out scholarships. We are not allowed to give out scholarships. That is for teams like Webb.

I never said anything about knox catholic,but you sure were quick to defend them...

you must have something to hide...

I never said anything about knox catholic,but you sure were quick to defend them...

you must have something to hide...

Why would you leave a comment like that on a Knoxville Catholic vs. White House post? Nearly everyone makes the same comments as you because they are clueless. Check my previous statement explaining the financial situation. You can even call the school if you want to check.

LOL..... Have to admit, this thread is full of humor. I've never read so many posts from fans of other programs....

Frustrated AC fans, bragging Alcoa fans, fans accusing Catholic of choking, envious Bobcat fans and delusional fans from both schools participating...

So, to add to the humor, here goes: AC, quit crying about the refs, you lost, twice, to a better team.

Alcoa: you have a great team, but you are only the 2nd best team in your county. No matter how many titles you win, that's gotta sting.

Bobcats: Runnerup....and only the 4th to 5th best team in our area.

Delusional fans from both sides.... Well, you know who you are...LOL... But to judge this game by the fans, both teams could beat small college teams...LOL.... Run it down thier throats...LOL

But, just goes to show we are passionate about our football, and that isn't a bad thing.

WH-24

Catholic-20

I DON'T THINK IM TOO DELUSIONAL. MAYBE A LITTLE . BUT NOT ALOT. I SAID THAT THEY COULD PLAY D1. NOT WILL.

1-MATTHEW GOSSETT. ONE OF THE BEST KICKERS AROUND. NOT SURE WHO COULD ARGUE WITH THAT.

2-BLAINE BOONE. MR FOOTBALL CANDIDATE . ENOUGH SAID.

3- TROX GREENWADE. SET 4 SCHOOL RECORDS SO FAR THIS YEAR THAT I KNOW OF. COULD BE A RAY GUY TYPE PUNTER 1 DAY IN MY OPINION.

4-MATTHEW PARKER . ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS THAT HAS EVER PLAYED AT WHITE HOUSE. ENOUGH SAID.

5-CHAD NEAL. ALSO ONE OF WHITE HOUSE'S BEST PLAYERS THEY'VE EVER HAD. ONLY THING TO HOLD HIM BACK FROM D1 IS HIS SIZE. BUT HE HAS TONS OF HEART SO I THINK A D1 PROGRAM SOMEWHERE COULD USE HIM. REMINDS ME A LITTLE OF WES WELKER INCLIDING HIS HEIGHT.

6-MICHAEL BARRETT. A TOUGH HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYER. WILL HIT YOU HARD.

7-ZACK DUTY-I THINK HES CLOSER TO 6 FT 1 THEN 5 FT 11. SIZE WOULD BE THE THING THAT WOULD HOLD HIM BACK .

8-AUSSIE LIGHT. WILL PLAY BIG TIME BASEBALL SOMEWHERE, BUT COULD PLAY D1 FOOTBALL IF HE CHOOSES TOO. NO DOUBT.

9-DEMARCUS PAYNE-SIZE ONLY DRAWBACK BUT I'VE SEEN OTHERS HIS SIZE PLAY D1 FOOTBALL.

10-JONATHON DUKE. STILL YOUNG BUT D1 POTENTIAL IS DEFINETLY THERE.

IM SURE KNOX CATH. HAS MANY ALSO . MAYBE MORE, MAYBE LESS. BUT NOBODY CAN TELL ME THESE GUYS THAT I'VE LISTED DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY D1. I KNOW BETTER . SIZE ON SOME OF THEM IS THE ONLY QUESTION MARK BUT RECRUITERS CAN'T PUT A STOPWATCH ON THE HEART THAT THEY HAVE.

Why would you leave a comment like that on a Knoxville Catholic vs. White House post? Nearly everyone makes the same comments as you because they are clueless. Check my previous statement explaining the financial situation. You can even call the school if you want to check.

honestly,i could care less if yall recruit.cause even if you do,it aint gonna help you out one bit friday night...

I have been working him too. Hope it comes off, would be a huge gate.

We got Fulton back on the scedule.

Yea ... even though Fulton will not ba as good as they were in 2007 it will be fun to come back to Alcoa .. it was a great place to watch a game , Alcoa has a great venue ... the 2007 game was a great game .. some very good players on the field both ways for Aloca Cobb, Shiverdecker, Langster, Sommers, Hicks and the big DE that went Juco .. Fulton had Rogan, Freeney, V Smith, Hamilton, Higgins , Wagner .. it was a good one .. in 2006 Alcoa's defense dominated Fulton with about INT's returned for TD's .. Fulton had a freshman at QB who was scared out his gord ... Aloca will indeed keep reloading but Falcons may be down from what they once was .. next year and 2010 they may be OK ... Good luck Aloca !!!

I went to the Alcoa Wh game, The only possible D1 players i could have witnessed were dressed in maroon

Oh gah dude, your hilarious!!!!!!! i love, just love alcoa people that are hard and have to go on other threads and brag about how good they are. YOU ARE COOL AND FUNNY FOR SAYING THAT ON THIS THREAD. YOURE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />