White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

What part of Knoxville is Catholic located? If someone could leave an address so I can GPS it. Thanks.

Larry, I didn't say you were delusional...Just loyal.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And it won't necessarily be size that stops players from being div. 1 material....It is speed.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'll take an alcoa fans opinion on d1 caliber players thanks for stoping by the thread to shine some light on d1 prospects.and larry I don't understand how they could have 10 d-1 players when u said yourself either not fast, to small and as for the others can i get a list of schools? because surely you got those it pretty far along in the recuiting process here some for u

Evan sanders K: Louisville,Marshall,appy st

Nick Branum WR: Alabama,Marshall,Navy,Air Force,Rice

Jordan Howantiz WB: Georgia Tech, Appy St ,Rice

Luke Smith LB: Harvard Yale Brown Dartmouth

Daniel Hood TE DL:ole miss,Auburn,VT,FSU,UCLA,stanford

Will Coulter OL/DL:Duke,Georgia tech,Air Force

Dorian cozart RB just a jr: One of the top prospects in the state for the class of 2010 is Knoxville (TN) Catholic High School RB Dorian Cozart.(Rivals)

all can be verified at knoxcatholicfootball.com

What part of Knoxville is Catholic located? If someone could leave an address so I can GPS it. Thanks.

Larry, I didn't say you were delusional...Just loyal.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And it won't necessarily be size that stops players from being div. 1 material....It is speed.

ACTUALLY IT'S BOTH SIZE AND SPEED. IF I WERE A BETTING MAN I WOULD SAY ABOUT 3-5 OF THOSE GUYS WILL PLAY D1. BUT I STILL SAY ALL 10 HAVE A CHANCE. JUST LIKE MOST GREAT TEAMS COULD HAVE THAT MANY. COULD BEING THE KEY WORD. I WOULD ALSO ADD #40 WHO IS 6 FT 5 AND A SOPHMORE TO THAT LIST OF POSSIBLES. HIS NAME ESCAPES ME.

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT GREENBRIER NUMBNUTS. IM AWARE OF GREENBRIER'S TRIUMPHS. THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT WH AND KNOX CATH. SO IM NOT SURE WHY YOU BROUGHT THAT UP. BUT I'LL TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND WON'T MENTION THAT WHITE HOUSE BEAT GREENBRIER ABOUT 20 GAMES IN A ROW. YEA I'LL TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND NOT BRING THAT UP.

You said WH was 2004 state runner up....go check your records...

You said WH was 2004 state runner up....go check your records...

THEY LOST IN THE SEMIS TO MELROSE THAT YEAR. I KNOW CUZ I WAS THERE. IF I SAID THEY LOST IN THE FINALS THEN I DEEPLY REGRET IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I CAN ADMIT IT WHEN IM WRONG. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN MUCH. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WHITE HOUSE 12-1

TITANS 10-1

VANDY 6-5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think i'll take an alcoa fans opinion on d1 caliber players thanks for stoping by the thread to shine some light on d1 prospects.and larry I don't understand how they could have 10 d-1 players when u said yourself either not fast, to small and as for the others can i get a list of schools? because surely you got those it pretty far along in the recuiting process here some for u

Evan sanders K: Louisville,Marshall,appy st

Nick Branum WR: Alabama,Marshall,Navy,Air Force,Rice

Jordan Howantiz WB: Georgia Tech, Appy St ,Rice

Luke Smith LB: Harvard Yale Brown Dartmouth

Daniel Hood TE DL:ole miss,Auburn,VT,FSU,UCLA,stanford

Will Coulter OL/DL:Duke,Georgia tech,Air Force

Dorian cozart RB just a jr: One of the top prospects in the state for the class of 2010 is Knoxville (TN) Catholic High School RB Dorian Cozart.(Rivals)

all can be verified at knoxcatholicfootball.com

Here is the link to recruit 101 page on Catholic's Football website with their highlights included http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/recruit_101, also here is a link to the Catholic/WH preview- http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/08_opposition, both set of fans will love the preview, check it out