White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

I bet all of you that there is going to be someone else say something about WH having lots of D1 players. I gaurentee it. I think larry cleared that up already. He said "I am the ONLY fan from WH that thinks that" Half of Knoxville is getting on here over and over saying "Yall dont have 10 D1 players on the team" well no duh. We have already went over this. Im just going to sit back and see who puts something else on here bout "WH All State Team" Read the recent posts if you can comprehend. If we took everything off about the D1 players there would probably be 4 pages instead of 17.

I DIDN'T SAY I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO THINK THAT. I SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THAT. PEOPLE, PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL. IM SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT. I'M SURE THEIR ARE OTHERS THAT PAY ATTENTION TO WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL AS MUCH AS I DO THAT THINK THE SAME THING. NOT THAT THEIR ARE 10 D1 PROSPECTS ON THE TEAM BECAUSE THEIR NOT. BUT THAT 10 COULD PLAY D1 FOOTBALL UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME ASK COACH PORTER . I TAKE THAT BACK ASK HIM 3 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN HIS SOPHMORES GRADUATE. HE MIGHT NOT SAY THAT 10 COULD PLAY AT THAT LEVEL BUT I BET YOU HE WOULD SAY ABOUT 7 COULD'VE UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES.

BUT I STILL SAY 10 UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet all of you that there is going to be someone else say something about WH having lots of D1 players. I gaurentee it. I think larry cleared that up already. He said "I am the ONLY fan from WH that thinks that" Half of Knoxville is getting on here over and over saying "Yall dont have 10 D1 players on the team" well no duh. We have already went over this. Im just going to sit back and see who puts something else on here bout "WH All State Team" Read the recent posts if you can comprehend. If we took everything off about the D1 players there would probably be 4 pages instead of 17.

LOL. NO DOUBT ABOUT THE 4 PAGES INSTEAD OF 17. GIVES PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BESIDES THE SAME OLE , SAME OLE. THATS JUST MY OPINION AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THOSE.

LOL. NO DOUBT ABOUT THE 4 PAGES INSTEAD OF 17. GIVES PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BESIDES THE SAME OLE , SAME OLE. THATS JUST MY OPINION AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THOSE

larry i can't believe i agree with u. nobody knows whats going to happen.predictions get boring

YEA YOU GOTTA SPICE IT UP SOME WAY. TALK ABOUT SOME OF YOUR TEAMS PLAYERS . BRAG ON THEM SOME . I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YOUR FANS OPINIONS ON WHO THEY THINK IS THEIR BEST PLAYER OR BEST PLAYERS. I SAW ON WHITE HOUSE'S WEB PAGE YOUR TEAMS STATS AND ROSTER WITH THEIR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT. SOME PRETTY BIG KIDS . I NOTICED SOME OF THE BIGGER ONES WERE SOPHMORES.

HONESTLY, PEOPLE FROM WHITE HOUSE HAVE BEEN EXCITED ABOUT THIS TEAM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. WE KNEW WHAT WE HAD COMING UP . ALOT OF OUR SENIORS HAVE STARTED SINCE THEY WERE SOPHMORES.

I hate to be picky, but I believe the proper way to spell the word that represents 10th graders is "sophomore." Ok that being said, can we PLEASE just talk about the game. What happened in 1997 or in 2004 really has no impact on this game. People will get on here and run their mouths about everything but the actual game. The players on the 2008 rosters are the ones we need to talk about. Catholic has some dynamic playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. We've all heard about Howanitz and Cozart, but there are several others. Mackle and Branum are two above average WRs with pretty good speed. Williamson is, IMO, the best quarterback Coach Pemberton has had at KCHS. It's going to be an outstanding game. I'm excited to see Catholic in uncharted territory in D1. I'm driving from Murfreesboro to see this game. I know little to nothing about White House, so making a fair pick is not possible.

White House fans,

If any of you know how to get in touch w/ Phillip Harris please send me a email to fbtimeintn@yahoo.com

I have a highlight tape I found in a box of my old junk that he may want to have. Phil and I were good friends back in the day. The tape is actually a recruiting tape that Coach Porter had made. It is still awesome to see some of the runs he made.

Thanks

First I am going to make sure I spell everything correctly. I wouldn't want to get in trouble from the spelling police. lol

Second I am going out on the limb and make a prediction! I am going to say that the team who has the most points when the horn blows at the end of the fourth quarter is the one who will win the game! Everyone on here agree with that?

I am hoping and have total confidence that it will be my Blue Devils from White House. It doesn't matter by how much just as long as it is one point!

I hate these threads when several "holier than thou" folks get on and start pointing out spelling errors. Who flippin' cares if something is spelled wrong. This is a high school sports thread, not English 101. If there is something spelled wrong and you can decipher what it is supposed to be, read it and move along.

Not going to make a prediction cause I know absolutely nothing about kc, but I'm sure hoping the Devils come away victorious.

I hate these threads when several "holier than thou" folks get on and start pointing out spelling errors. Who flippin' cares if something is spelled wrong. This is a high school sports thread, not English 101. If there is something spelled wrong and you can decipher what it is supposed to be, read it and move along.

Not going to make a prediction cause I know absolutely nothing about kc, but I'm sure hoping the Devils come away victorious.

Yea but you represent a school and town when you post on here as a WH fan. And when you mis-spell every other word it makes us look like idiots and the school look bad regarding the education it provides. Not all people are happy with being incompetint redneck idiots that don't care about education.

And the WH moron that said our motto is get er done.... please drive into a tree really fast. Not all WH residents and alumni are idiots like alot of the ones that post on here.

This will be a tough game for WH but they can pull this one off. They've played some quality opponents this year so I don't see Knox Catholic scaring them. I hope all those D1 prospect show up cause we don't want any excuses. Go get em BDP...ain't nothing like pounding a private.

POUNDING A PRIVATE I LIKE THAT CAN I USE IT ! GOODLUCK GODBLESS