Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

It doesn't matter come friday who has played who and who lost to who. HHS and Henry County are likely two of the best teams in TN regardless of classification. I said midseason that Henry County would receive their first test of the season in the Quarterfinals, but they have been killing people by 40-50 points, which is all you can do against weaker competition. HHS used to do it too years ago (when we actually had MUCH more talent). However, beginning next year HHS will be glad to 8-2 during the regular season! Ouch.... it's going to be fun times in District 11-AAA though.

Yes it will next year we play some HARD TEAMS, but i think we will do good in that district.... hopefully we will still have Greg at QB next year.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well congrats to Teague on gettin an offer from Alabama. what's teagues size? most QB's have to have some height but i hear he's not to tall or big but is an amazing athelete, is that true?

i would think Footballfan15 would know how much people the bleachers can hold, but hes yet to show his name on this thread( he will eventually) but yeah burroball sounds about right. i would say abour 800 on the visitors side.

I'd say Marsalis is about 6'-0", 190. Just guessing though. He is an exceptional athlete, very fast, and elusive.

(bad guess maybe.)

well congrats to Teague on gettin an offer from Alabama. what's teagues size? most QB's have to have some height but i hear he's not to tall or big but is an amazing athelete, is that true?

i would think Footballfan15 would know how much people the bleachers can hold, but hes yet to show his name on this thread( he will eventually) but yeah burroball sounds about right. i would say abour 800 on the visitors side.

Teague is listed at 5'10 170 with a 4.5 fourty.

Teague will not wow you with his size or strength...but with making the right reads, speed, and vision...he is a great dual threat quarterback with tons of patience

He is also the punter!!! Lol and ive seen him kick a few spirals!!!

HC will most certainly fill up the visitor stands (not that big) and then some. facilities are not impressive, but i wouldnt say its bad for HS level (except the bathroom situation..). i imagine it will be a great atmosphere nonetheless. oh, and the parking situation is not very good- however, it is in the heart of green hills so there are plenty of nearby parking lots, jus make sure its legal and prepare to do a little walking.

Teague is listed at 5'10 170 with a 4.5 fourty.

Teague will not wow you with his size or strength...but with making the right reads, speed, and vision...he is a great dual threat quarterback with tons of patience

He is also the punter!!! Lol and ive seen him kick a few spirals!!!

That is what they list him at. He is 5 10 but he is about 180. And they said he runs a 4.5 but I've heard he has been timed at 4.3 a few times.

Oh man it is finally here!!!

What a year so far. Man we have been riding the three-headed monster all year long and this game will be no different. I can't wait for Friday. Love to go to Nashville.

Same score as two years ago, just different sides of the scoreboard. HC 42 Hillsboro 7

Get you some! Maryville here we come.

Maybe you can slow down the three-headed monster, but I DOUBT IT!!

That is what they list him at. He is 5 10 but he is about 180. And they said he runs a 4.5 but I've heard he has been timed at 4.3 a few times.

you might be right, 4.5 machine-timed. 4.3 with a antsy finger /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i dont think percy harvin runs a 4.3...

Oh man it is finally here!!!

What a year so far. Man we have been riding the three-headed monster all year long and this game will be no different. I can't wait for Friday. Love to go to Nashville.

Same score as two years ago, just different sides of the scoreboard. HC 42 Hillsboro 7

Get you some! Maryville here we come.

Maybe you can slow down the three-headed monster, but I DOUBT IT!!

i can tell i will enjoy reading your posts! 42-7 haha. i suppose skewed optimism never hurt anyone. oh, how bad did you predict the score would be against melrose? 75-0?