Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

OK, BurroBall, referencing your comments about giving HHS the edge in coaching, answer this (FactsOnly please):

How many collective years coaching on HHS staff?

How many collective years Division 1 coaching and/or playing on HHS staff?

How many collective Division 1 bowl games experience on your staff?

How many collective years NFL experience (playing and/or coaching) on your staff?

How many collective NFL playoff games on your coaching staff?

How many collective NFL Super Bowl games on your coaching staff?

How many NFL Super Bowl rings on your staff?

2 more questions:

What is your basis for giving HHS the edge in coaching?

and finally, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RIDE THIS TRAIN?

Don't forget SEC Championship rings. We have some coaches with those too, but having said that I know that coach would say all of those mean nothing on Friday night. Heck our HC has won a state title but that doesn't matter either. Bottom line the young men who excute and take care of the ball best will win the game Fri. night period ! Looking forward to seeing two really good teams line it up Fri. night and leave it all on the field! Good Luck Patriots!! The harder you work, the luckier you get!!!!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys we done let the maryville thread get longer than ours. We started off so good. So how early should I leave since the holiday traffic will be in nashville.

it's gonna be bad traffic-wise. remember, this school is across the road from The Mall at Green Hills (where I'll be doing some more Christmas shopping). i'm leaving no later than noon. if i were you, i'd definitely leave by 3 at the latest.

Im just wondering how fast is Dominique Allen? He looks pretty agile in his rivals videos

for his size, he's got some speed. the more important thing about Allen is that he's almost all muscle at 5'11" 250. he'll smash into people or throw them on the ground one-handed if you don't send 2 or 3 guys to wrap him up.

it's gonna be bad traffic-wise. remember, this school is across the road from The Mall at Green Hills (where I'll be doing some more Christmas shopping). i'm leaving no later than noon. if i were you, i'd definitely leave by 3 at the latest.

for his size, he's got some speed. the more important thing about Allen is that he's almost all muscle at 5'11" 250. he'll smash into people or throw them on the ground one-handed if you don't send 2 or 3 guys to wrap him up.

Another fact: Faster in the open field than the cornerback and safety from Liberty in Jackson.

OK, BurroBall, referencing your comments about giving HHS the edge in coaching, answer this (FactsOnly please):

How many collective years coaching on HHS staff?

How many collective years Division 1 coaching and/or playing on HHS staff?

How many collective Division 1 bowl games experience on your staff?

How many collective years NFL experience (playing and/or coaching) on your staff?

How many collective NFL playoff games on your coaching staff?

How many collective NFL Super Bowl games on your coaching staff?

How many NFL Super Bowl rings on your staff?

What is your basis for giving HHS the edge in coaching?

When I compared players it wasn't taken very nicely, but if you insist on my reasoning:

Reason #1 Scott Blade (former all-conference LB at San Diego State alongside NFL Hall of Famers Marshall Faulk and Adam Vinateri) Has coached at both the Community College and high school levels in California and has a State championship ring from time coaching at Canyon high school in Santa Clarita,California.

Reason #2 Kelly Myers (former OL- at Austin Peay)

Reason #3 Kevin Komisar (former LB at Alabama)

Reason #4 Charles Gillespie (former OL at UTK)

Reason #5 Alvin Fite (former 4A Defensive Player of the Year TN and two time all-state at HHS and former LB at MTSU)

Reason #6 Bryson Rosser (former two-time state champion in high school in NJ and former QB at TSU)

Personally, I really don't care how many rings or whatever HC has between them because I'm sure they have a great coaching staff(have to in order for HC to what they've done). However, I have the utmost confidence in the HHS coaching staff and they can coach with the best of them. I have no doubt about that.

If you are offended by my believing HHS has an edge in coaching staff please forgive me. I'm sure you feel HC has the advantage as well. I'm not going to dispute your belief though. If HC has former NFL super bowl winners on their coaching staff then why in tarnation are they assistant football coaches at Henry County high school in Paris, TN. They should be either head coaches at high schools or probably more appropriately at least assistant coaches at various college levels I would think. Are they all former Henry County football players or something? Sheesh!

When I compared players it wasn't taken very nicely, but if you insist on my reasoning:

Reason #1 Scott Blade (former all-conference LB at San Diego State alongside NFL Hall of Famers Marshall Faulk and Adam Vinateri) Has coached at both the Community College and high school levels in California and has a State championship ring from time coaching at Canyon high school in Santa Clarita,California.

Reason #5 Alvin Fite (former 4A Mr. Football Back TN and two time all-state at HHS and former LB at MTSU)

Reason #6 Bryson Rosser (former two-time state champion in high school in NJ and former QB at TSU)

Personally, I really don't care how many rings or whatever HC has between them because I'm sure they have a great coaching staff(have to in order for HC to what they've done). However, I have the utmost confidence in the HHS coaching staff and they can coach with the best of them. I have no doubt about that.

If you are offended by my believing HHS has an edge in coaching staff please forgive me. I'm sure you feel HC has the advantage as well. I'm not going to dispute your belief though. If HC has former NFL super bowl winners on their coaching staff then why in tarnation are they assistant football coaches at Henry County high school in Paris, TN. They should be either head coaches at high schools or probably more appropriately at least assistant coaches at various college levels I would think. Are they all former Henry County football players or something? Sheesh!

MAYBE BECAUSE COACH HUDSON WOULD MUCH RATHER BE AN ASSISTANT AT HENRY COUNTY THAN A HEAD COACH SOMEWHERE ELSE. AND WHO COULD BLAME HIM. HE GREW UP IN HERNY COUNTY AND WAS ON A WINNING TEAM WHEN HE PLAYED IN HIGH SCHOOL. GO BIG RED. WHO CARES ABOUT RINGS, I WEAR TWO MYSELF, A WEDDING BAND AND A CLASS RING FROM HENRY COUNTY HIGH. GO BIG RED. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

Reason #5 Alvin Fite (former 4A Defensive Player of the Year TN and two time all-state at HHS and former LB at MTSU)

I guess the question that needs to be answered is do you know anything about Henry County's coaching staff. HHS might possibly have the edge, but I'd bet you made that assumption without knowing anything about the coaching staff at Henry County. Myself, I am a Milan Bulldog fan. I believe we have one of the best coaches around, but I'm not going to give the edge against another coach unless I know about the other coach. I could be wrong, but that probably has something to do with Henry Co. faithful getting a little testy.

I guess the question that needs to be answered is do you know anything about Henry County's coaching staff. HHS might possibly have the edge, but I'd bet you made that assumption without knowing anything about the coaching staff at Henry County. Myself, I am a Milan Bulldog fan. I believe we have one of the best coaches around, but I'm not going to give the edge against another coach unless I know about the other coach. I could be wrong, but that probably has something to do with Henry Co. faithful getting a little testy.

WHO IS THE HEAD COACH AT MILAN? DIDN'T HE ONCE COACH AT HENRY COUNTY? OR WAS THAT ANOTHER JEFF MORRIS? OR IS HE STILL THERE? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

WHO IS THE HEAD COACH AT MILAN? DIDN'T HE ONCE COACH AT HENRY COUNTY? OR WAS THAT ANOTHER JEFF MORRIS? OR IS HE STILL THERE? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

Yep. That would be him. We are glad he is here. We don't ever want him to leave. He is 133-36 in his 13 season. Not too shabby.