Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

your name is a joke! facts only? please, give me a break. you have made the inherent factual flaw of crossing facts with opinions! as if coach blade doesnt deserve any credit? no one deserves a coaching edge over gaddis? that is an indefensible position? this post my friend, is riddled with ignorance. good one, OpinionsOnly!

BOY WE SURE ARGUE ALOT ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER. THESE ARE 16-18 YOUNG MEN WHO WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. YES, I KNOW THAT SOME ON HERE WILL THINK THAT COACHING ALONE CAN WIN GAMES, BUT I THINK THAT'S HORSE PUCKY. GIVE CREDIT TO BOTH COACHES FOR GETTING THEIR TEAMS TO THIS LEVEL, BUT ULTIMATELY THIS WILL BE DECIDED BY THE PLAYERS. AND IT LOOKS AS IF BOTH TEAMS ARE WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE. AND BESIDES GO BIG RED!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

Haven't heard much about the HC special teams, especially the kicking game. How is it? Hillsboro's is strong with Hendrix Brakefield booming kickoffs and punts and Jacob Noe owning the TN state record for consecutive PATs.

your name is a joke! facts only? please, give me a break. you have made the inherent factual flaw of crossing facts with opinions! as if coach blade doesnt deserve any credit? no one deserves a coaching edge over gaddis? that is an indefensible position? this post my friend, is riddled with ignorance. good one, OpinionsOnly!

FACT: You do not know my name.

FACT: There is no inherent flaw in my post. Facts presented and opinions expressed are very clear as such.

FACT: Coach Blade deserves great credit. I never implied otherwise.

FACT: My post was not riddled with ignorance.

FACT: I will not become entangled in namecalling.

FACT: You do not want get in a micturating (you'll have to look this word up) competition with me.

BOY WE SURE ARGUE ALOT ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER. THESE ARE 16-18 YOUNG MEN WHO WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. YES, I KNOW THAT SOME ON HERE WILL THINK THAT COACHING ALONE CAN WIN GAMES, BUT I THINK THAT'S HORSE PUCKY. GIVE CREDIT TO BOTH COACHES FOR GETTING THEIR TEAMS TO THIS LEVEL, BUT ULTIMATELY THIS WILL BE DECIDED BY THE PLAYERS. AND IT LOOKS AS IF BOTH TEAMS ARE WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE. AND BESIDES GO BIG RED!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

"Horse Pucky" that is hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What exactly is "horse pucky"?

this will be a high scoring game, hope HC can keep up.

Henry County has scored more points this year than anyone in the state. We have done this while playing less than 3 quarters over each of the first eleven games, most of which were 2 quarters and one possession only. Do you really think we'll have trouble keeping up?

just getting the fire started on both sides. Do I think Henry Co. will score? Yes. I think Hillsboro has the edge with exp and just more playmakers. yall put up points on not so very good team. melrose a pretty good team, but gave yall a run for yalls money. Hillsboro will open yalls eyes Friday. I won't be suprised if yall do but im just sayin. lol