Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

this will be a high scoring game, hope HC can keep up.

I just want to see plenty of defense. We know that both teams can score, the question becomes will HC or HH stop the other enough times to win. We've proven we can have a bad game agianst a good opponent and still win. Has HH had a game like that this year?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our o-line is good sized averaging about 280 I think with some height as well. Our D-line is big ranging from 260 to 350 with height of 6' up to 6'4.

There is no way on earth that we average 280 on the offensive line. Our line does a good job, but I would say that we don't have a single offensive lineman that weighs 280, much less an average of 280. Are we watching the same team?

There is no way on earth that we average 280 on the offensive line. Our line does a good job, but I would say that we don't have a single offensive lineman that weighs 280, much less an average of 280. Are we watching the same team?

Thanks RW, that was a typo and should say "good sized averaging about 250." The 8 and the 5 are too close together on my number pad!

"Horse Pucky" that is hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What exactly is "horse pucky"?

THOSE BIG BROWN BOMBS LEFT IN THE FIELD THAT HAVE HORSES RUNNING AROUND. GO BIG RED!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

Who is Martese?

Martese Allen plays line on both sides. He's been out the last couple of games. He did practice yesterday, but is questionable for Friday. He can open holes on the O side, fill'em up on the D side, and can hit you like a truck.

BTW RW,

Martese is listed at 295, and Fowler OL/DL is listed at 344.

Martese Allen plays line on both sides. He's been out the last couple of games. He did practice yesterday, but is questionable for Friday. He can open holes on the O side, fill'em up on the D side, and can hit you like a truck.

BTW RW,

Martese is listed at 295, and Fowler OL/DL is listed at 344.

Can Fowler move well? from tape yalls biggest dude just looks big and doesn't look like he can move around that well at all.