Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER wishes all of my friends in Henryland a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Now for what all of you are waiting to read...with intense anticipation...the prediction of the LEGENDARY YANKER...HC 30-Hillsboro 24!!!!! HC WINS...HC WINS...I AM THE "TURKEY EATING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well howdy Yanker! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you! Wasn't sure if you would make it to the computer today to make your "legendary prediction" this week. Sounds pretty good to me, I hope you're spot on with that prediction!!! Take care my friend and please make the trip to Nashville tomorrow night!!! We need your support!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Playing style more like Travis Henry, in my opinion

yall make him out to be something great!! If anything i'll compare him to a big FB with decent speed.

last good defense(their offense stunk thats why they didnt do anything) yall saw was during the summer in a scrimmage vs Father Ryan and yall scored once in the whole scrimmage. i know scrimmages don't mean much but i will say that Allen ran it over 15 times and didn't have over 15 yards. i was there saw it with my own two eyes and i actually watched the tape early thid morning. i wouldn't say overrated, but he's nothing like Travis Henry. If anything Jamal Lewis but not as fast.

Teague and Allen both will be playing in the East/West All-Star game in December.

same with Gordon, Crutcher, and Jordan.

The YANKER wishes all of my friends in Henryland a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Now for what all of you are waiting to read...with intense anticipation...the prediction of the LEGENDARY YANKER...HC 30-Hillsboro 24!!!!! HC WINS...HC WINS...I AM THE "TURKEY EATING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you've been right so far this year...i do hope the trend continues. this is pretty close to how the Tennessean thinks the game will go as well.

the third time will be the charm.

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

yall make him out to be something great!! If anything i'll compare him to a big FB with decent speed.

last good defense(their offense stunk thats why they didnt do anything) yall saw was during the summer in a scrimmage vs Father Ryan and yall scored once in the whole scrimmage. i know scrimmages don't mean much but i will say that Allen ran it over 15 times and didn't have over 15 yards. i was there saw it with my own two eyes and i actually watched the tape early thid morning. i wouldn't say overrated, but he's nothing like Travis Henry. If anything Jamal Lewis but not as fast.

One yard per carry in a scrimmage game. Yeah, you're probably right. I'll let our boys know. But I do wish I could see your "own two eyes" tomorrow night. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Scrimmage? We talkin bout a scrimmage? Listen, we in here talkin bout a scrimmage. NOT A GAME, NOT A GAME, NOT A GAME......we talkin about a scrimmage. We talkin about a scrimmage...how silly is that? I know it's important, I do...but we talkin about a scrimmage. We're talkin bout a scrimmage. We're talkin bout a scrimmage. We aint talkin bout the game, we talkin bout a scrimmage? We talkin bout a scrimmage, we're not talkin bout the game, the actual game, when it matters...we talkin bout a scrimmage.

(this is not to be confused or mistaken with Allen Iverson's infamous practice speech /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> )

That scrimmage also contained an untested O line. Most of these boys are new to their post. So saying that Dominique is just decent is just plain stupid! We all know that without a good O line the ball carrier is nothing. Our ground game is strong because of our O Line and watching Dominique out there running is like watching old footage of "THE BUS" Jerome Bettis!