Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

I am SOOOO excited about this game!!! Cant wait to see Martese Allen and his cousin Dominique Allen tear up that O Line!!!! As for coverage, I am very optimistic. I think our pressure on the QB will cause some throw aways. And our offense is going to be very sneaky......maybe we should call them the 4-5 headed MONSTER!!!! Keep the Board alive guys. GO BIG RED!

hopefully we can throw a change-up or curve ball at them every once in a while to keep their D confused /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Henry County is a great team with great coaching and great athletes, but I just have this gut feeling that Hillsboro's going to have a big statement game tomorrow and come out with the win.

That's just my opinion and I'm not really basing that on much of anything. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night! Hope to see everybody out in Green Hills.

maybe so...maybe not.

however, motivation is definitely on the side of the Patriots. 3 straight years they have made it to the state semifinals. the past two have ended negatively for them, but they have steadily improved the points spread in that time. i think there may be a feeling that if they do not reach the finals it will be a disappointing run for them considering their talent level and ability to dominate this season. this kind of team does not come around and probably will not be coming around again to Henry County for a long time. it's time to get over this semi-finals hump. it's time to payback a little unfinished business. it's time for a change in who gets a chance to play for the state championship.

maybe so...maybe not.

however, motivation is definitely on the side of the Patriots. 3 straight years they have made it to the state semifinals. the past two have ended negatively for them, but they have steadily improved the points spread in that time. i think there may be a feeling that if they do not reach the finals it will be a disappointing run for them considering their talent level and ability to dominate this season. this kind of team does not come around and probably will not be coming around again to Henry County for a long time. it's time to get over this semi-finals hump. it's time to payback a little unfinished business. it's time for a change in who gets a chance to play for the state championship.

I would have to disagree with you that the motivation will always go to the underdogs which is Hillsboro. Both teams can say they have it cause they both have a reason to. Hillsboro knows what they have to do and I expect them to come out airing it out and then putting the run in there. I can't wait. Go Burros!!

I'm thankful we have a game here in Franklin tomorrow, but I sure wish I could see this Henry Co v. Hillsboro game too! It's sure to be a classic and I wish our future district-mates the Burros the best of luck from the Rebs. Hoping we can watch ya'll play before us next Saturday in the Boro!

Man I'm feelin like everybody is rootin against us. We aint maryville. Somebody can be for us.

I'm thankful we have a game here in Franklin tomorrow, but I sure wish I could see this Henry Co v. Hillsboro game too! It's sure to be a classic and I wish our future district-mates the Burros the best of luck from the Rebs. Hoping we can watch ya'll play before us next Saturday in the Boro!

Well HHC fans....unfortunately the games occurs the night of that dreaded one day a year "black Friday." So, can any of you give us any advice on parking and how soon we should probably arrive at the stadium?