Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

yall dont take in what all yall read.

like I SAID a scrimmage dont mean much. but ya i guess he just didnt feel like playing that day...

No, I really think you are on to something. In fact, come to think of it, our whole offensive system has been overestimated. I can't understand now how we got this far. Maybe just a perfect storm of no competition and pure luck. I don't know what we are going to do. I'm glad I have to work tomorrow night. I don't think I could stand to watch. I'm not sure I can even listen on the radio.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I really think you are on to something. In fact, come to think of it, our whole offensive system has been overestimated. I can't understand now how we got this far. Maybe just a perfect storm of no competition and pure luck. I don't know what we are going to do. I'm glad I have to work tomorrow night. I don't think I could stand to watch. I'm not sure I can even listen on the radio.

Lol now, now don't get me wrong. I know for a FACT that Henry Co. is a very good Oppenent and is very capable of putting up points and winning, both teams are. it'll be great. but having said that I'm VERY confident in my Burros as you are in your team.

Very sorry you got to work tomorrow, how willyou be able to function at work? i bet you'll be on here every chance you get lol. If i was you i'd try to get off, lie if you have to lol.

Happy thanksgiving to you FactsOnly. It's been fun talking football with you.

Now let's get back to reality. Here's what really happens:

Opening possession

1 Handoff to Dominique

2 Dominique hit hard behind line of scrimmage, stumbles but doesn't fall

x

>>t e x t d e l e t e d<< %%error/confounding variables identified%%///__7233q423.systemid

x

I've seen it a hundred times.

Lol now, now don't get me wrong. I know for a FACT that Henry Co. is a very good Oppenent and is very capable of putting up points and winning, both teams are. it'll be great. but having said that I'm VERY confident in my Burros as you are in your team.

Very sorry you got to work tomorrow, how willyou be able to function at work? i bet you'll be on here every chance you get lol. If i was you i'd try to get off, lie if you have to lol.

Happy thanksgiving to you FactsOnly. It's been fun talking football with you.

Fun talking to you too. I assume you'll be at the game?

yall make him out to be something great!! If anything i'll compare him to a big FB with decent speed.

last good defense(their offense stunk thats why they didnt do anything) yall saw was during the summer in a scrimmage vs Father Ryan and yall scored once in the whole scrimmage. i know scrimmages don't mean much but i will say that Allen ran it over 15 times and didn't have over 15 yards. i was there saw it with my own two eyes and i actually watched the tape early thid morning. i wouldn't say overrated, but he's nothing like Travis Henry. If anything Jamal Lewis but not as fast.

same with Gordon, Crutcher, and Jordan.

Then you were at the wrong scrimmage because I know for a fact that Allen NEVER carried the ball over five times in either scrimmage. Some of the fans openly wondered why he didnt. The reason we think he is so good is because he has rushed for 4000 yards and scored over 70 TDs. He is the leading scorer and rusher in HC history. Thats pretty good for a slow footed fullback.

Then you were at the wrong scrimmage because I know for a fact that Allen NEVER carried the ball over five times in either scrimmage. Some of the fans openly wondered why he didnt. The reason we think he is so good is because he has rushed for 4000 yards and scored over 70 TDs. He is the leading scorer and rusher in HC history. Thats pretty good for a slow footed fullback.

I know he's a pretty good back? and really never over 5 carries? do yall have another big RB? now that'd be scary.

And I did compare him to Jamal Lewis. Most people would take that as a complement.

its apparent HC plays porous competition. if i recall correctly, yall played to other undefeated teams at some point (Brighton/Hardin Co). yall beat both by like 50 points, right? that says something about the competition over there...

HHS average margin of victory in playoffs is 29 points. By your own reasoning, sounds like you have a little trouble finding some competition over there too. I guess you'd say y'all are just that good, though. I'm skeered.

HHS average margin of victory in playoffs is 29 points. By your own reasoning, sounds like you have a little trouble finding some competition over there too. I guess you'd say y'all are just that good, though. I'm skeered.

I didn't think melrose was that good seeing they've lost 5 games this year(I think) but after watching tape i saw they have tremendous players as do yall. Teague impressed me with his accuracy. I wouldn't say our competiton has ben poor just not up to par if you get what i mean haha.

gotta go deep fry my TURKEY!! i'll return when i can. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

yall make him out to be something great!! If anything i'll compare him to a big FB with decent speed.

last good defense(their offense stunk thats why they didnt do anything) yall saw was during the summer in a scrimmage vs Father Ryan and yall scored once in the whole scrimmage. i know scrimmages don't mean much but i will say that Allen ran it over 15 times and didn't have over 15 yards. i was there saw it with my own two eyes and i actually watched the tape early thid morning. i wouldn't say overrated, but he's nothing like Travis Henry. If anything Jamal Lewis but not as fast.

You have no idea hhs, he was last years leading scorer in the state and had to share carries much more this year or would have again. He has way more speed than you think he does and cannot be tackled by one person - including #2! It is you my friend that will have your eyes opened in you truly think like this...

I know he's a pretty good back? and really never over 5 carries? do yall have another big RB? now that'd be scary.

And I did compare him to Jamal Lewis. Most people would take that as a complement.

I bet anything you are referring to #30 Younger. He's improved from that point in the season. Very similar styles and size. Not as fast.

I do take that as a compliment but I think he is better than "decent". We have another big back who is a junior that you may have seen. And we also have another starter who got a few carries too. Our head coach doesnt run the returning starters in scrimmages too much. He saves them for the season. Our QB has rushed for almost 1500 yards and Allen and Macferrin are right at 1000 yards each.

I am SOOOO excited about this game!!! Cant wait to see Martese Allen and his cousin Dominique Allen tear up that O Line!!!! As for coverage, I am very optimistic. I think our pressure on the QB will cause some throw aways. And our offense is going to be very sneaky......maybe we should call them the 4-5 headed MONSTER!!!! Keep the Board alive guys. GO BIG RED!